Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Element X Testing
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4775
Thanks received:
3928 thanks in 1459 posts

RE: Element X Testing
01-23-2013 2:39 AM

Attempting is always good, but imo:
Boy: I have to tell u that I thing u look very nice
Girl: I have to go im in a rush

Has less chance of working than: "Hi, ...we should have sex. what's your number?"
So after attempting the next step is improving the attempt.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
01-23-2013 2:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by TwistedOstrich, thundr
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 228 posts

01-29-2013 2:39 PM

I haven't seen anyone tell him this yet since hes a noobie, but make sure you're scrubbing those pheromones off, especially NONE. NONE is hard to wash off, and definitely don't spray it onto your clothes although people have said oxyclean is good for cleaning your clothes. He could be ghosting, besides the bad approaches. Less is more, with mones and your game. Girls will know instantly if you're desperate or trying to hard and will reject you right away. Work on your body language, don't put on too much none based products at once, and be more relaxed and cool with your approaches. I'm honestly horrible at approaching hot women so I commend you for having the balls. I'm better more relaxed or if she talks to me first...which mones can actually do for you quite often. sometimes all you have to do is be near hear, make eye contact and smile. Not bum rush her and ask her to smell you. Let it be natural sometimes
01-29-2013 2:39 PM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1039
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 222 posts

08-25-2013 3:11 AM

(05-18-2012 7:47 AM)jaytop21 Wrote:  OK i sprayed just one spray on my suprasternal notch between my collarbones just before i approached

Went up said can i get ur stylish opinion and she said go on then

Me: im trying out a new cologne what do u thinK

Girl: no thanks i don't want to smell u.

Fuck where is the complience and why isn't this working

This is not fair[/b]

Mate I will set up a thread in a more general area that I will dedicate to you. Smile i will call it Jaytop21.

My advice is simple :

You might complain that $120 should give you guaranteed sex but then if that is what you think then would buying a $200 jacket definitely get you sex too? . Only paying a hooker $120 will get you sex if that is her charge out rate....

So  I advise you to get a refund from HAX and find a $100 hooker and keep the $20in your pocket as a profit Smile at least it will be money well spent. Mones just aren't some hypnotic magic potion. Nothing exists that you can buy for that price that gives you a god given right to females. Buying a $400k super car like a Ferrari might improve your chances though ...

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 3:12 AM by right_mr.)
08-25-2013 3:11 AM
Thanks given by maeve

Liquid_Mind
Heart of a Warrior

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 469
Thanks received:
1071 thanks in 472 posts

08-25-2013 4:24 AM

Well newbies expect the magic pill which is why he's not seeing the results he should.

If brad pitt walked into a bar and sat down with beta body language and was mumbling and wouldn't talk to anyone - would girls go near him? It's not just pheromones dude, you have to do your part too. I learned that the hard way as well.

When I first started using Ascend with cops in, the first day was immense. As I kept using it I noticed that hits were going down because wearing cops over and over again isn't a good thing. You have to have balance and tact when using them.

Element X sounds like a heavy product with cops and oxytocin. Might wanna either give it a few days and start at 1 spray and just spray it on and forget about having applied it in the first place. Get in the flow and go out and make better approaches. Alternatively you could get your money back and get another product and see if that fits you better.

Everyones different dude and this is not an overnight fix. Even affecionado's like As3 etc are still playing around and experimenting. You should too!

Hope this helps

LM
08-25-2013 4:24 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 126 posts

04-07-2016 8:13 AM

From the description Element X seems to be Hax's most straightforward Alpha mix other than C4 oil. Can anyone confirm if it works well in this capacity?

Intense.
04-07-2016 8:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Element X Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 3 2,796 08-28-2013 2:43 PM
Last Post: Jojje
  Element 9+o testing alphavitea 9 2,217 04-19-2013 2:46 PM
Last Post: alphavitea