Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Effect of the 'mones based on age and race
Charmer_50
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Lightbulb Effect of the 'mones based on age and race
04-16-2018 8:53 AM

Hi All,

Background:

My first sashay into the world of the 'mone! Have been doing a lot of reading up on this and speaking to regular users of 'mones. Now made the jump and got my first few items. Have Wolf from LAL along with samples of Voodoo and Nude Alpha.

Also got the full set of 'mones from True Pheromones.

Ordered some items from Androtics Direct back in mid December 2018 - those chaps seem to have fallen off the bl00dy grid along with my hard earned money. Heh.

Ordered Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dreams but they lost my order, didn't offer compensation and in the end after I raised a Paypal dispute, reluctantly refunded my money.

I'm a 36 year old lad from the UK, originally from India. I've heard that age and race play a big part in:
A) Self Effects
B) The effect on others of the mones you put on
C) The amount of mones you need to put on to have that effect on others

Anyone have any experience in age and/or race related 'mone effects?

Trivia on yours truly:

I'm an extrovert and avid traveler, and find that my main sticking point in the game seems to be escalation. Approach and Attraction I'm comfortable with, but then I get stuck in zombie land, unable to take things to the physical level without clear signs from the other side. Want to avoid becoming the entertaining monkey and would like to set the frame as man-to-woman from the outset (here's where I think pheromones can help as they set the scene for what we have in mind right off the introduction Diablo ).

Non-game wise, I would really like to explore how 'mones help with things like work interviews, in conference rooms and meetings, getting an upgrade on the flight into business class (hee hee!), charming the bouncers outside night clubs to jump the queue and get into exclusive venues etc etc. The fun stuff!

Story so far:

- Have used Wolf at work and while Salsa dancing. No particular hits anywhere.
- VooDoo makes me over relaxed and laid back in group conversation settings but unable to spot any hits or imprinting taking place on the ladies
- Nude Alpha gives me no hits or imprinting but makes me super horny when I wake up in the moring

Bleh.

- Am starting to try out the various TP products one by one. Yet to see a stand out reaction.

Am I simply expecting too much? Or spraying too little?

Yet to try:

True Alpha. Will try that tonight (16 Apr 2018) at a Tango class.

Any suggestions on how to make the most of my purchases, most appreciated.

Happy 'Moning!

C_50
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 10:20 AM by Charmer_50.)
04-16-2018 8:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Effect of the 'mones based on age and race
04-17-2018 3:59 AM

(04-16-2018 8:53 AM)Charmer_50 Wrote:  Hi All,

Background:

My first sashay into the world of the 'mone! Have been doing a lot of reading up on this and speaking to regular users of 'mones. Now made the jump and got my first few items. Have Wolf from LAL along with samples of Voodoo and Nude Alpha.

Also got the full set of 'mones from True Pheromones.

Ordered some items from Androtics Direct back in mid December 2018 - those chaps seem to have fallen off the bl00dy grid along with my hard earned money. Heh.

Ordered Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dreams but they lost my order, didn't offer compensation and in the end after I raised a Paypal dispute, reluctantly refunded my money.

I'm a 36 year old lad from the UK, originally from India. I've heard that age and race play a big part in:
A) Self Effects
B) The effect on others of the mones you put on
C) The amount of mones you need to put on to have that effect on others

Anyone have any experience in age and/or race related 'mone effects?

Trivia on yours truly:

I'm an extrovert and avid traveler, and find that my main sticking point in the game seems to be escalation. Approach and Attraction I'm comfortable with, but then I get stuck in zombie land, unable to take things to the physical level without clear signs from the other side. Want to avoid becoming the entertaining monkey and would like to set the frame as man-to-woman from the outset (here's where I think pheromones can help as they set the scene for what we have in mind right off the introduction Diablo ).

Non-game wise, I would really like to explore how 'mones help with things like work interviews, in conference rooms and meetings, getting an upgrade on the flight into business class (hee hee!), charming the bouncers outside night clubs to jump the queue and get into exclusive venues etc etc. The fun stuff!

Story so far:

- Have used Wolf at work and while Salsa dancing. No particular hits anywhere.
- VooDoo makes me over relaxed and laid back in group conversation settings but unable to spot any hits or imprinting taking place on the ladies
- Nude Alpha gives me no hits or imprinting but makes me super horny when I wake up in the moring

Bleh.

- Am starting to try out the various TP products one by one. Yet to see a stand out reaction.

Am I simply expecting too much? Or spraying too little?

Yet to try:

True Alpha. Will try that tonight (16 Apr 2018) at a Tango class.

Any suggestions on how to make the most of my purchases, most appreciated.

Happy 'Moning!

C_50

Hi Charmer, im also 36 and started with androtics. Try using them in different doses, it might be too strong self effects at the start but you will get used to it as i did. After trying androtics samples i went to order full bottles but they were closed. Try to get your money back from androtics through paypal.

I also ordered True Love. Please let me know what you think about it once you tried.

Thanks
04-17-2018 3:59 AM
Charmer_50
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Effect of the 'mones based on age and race
04-30-2018 3:19 PM

Hiya mate.

I tried True Love a couple of times. Both the Spray and the Oil. In one instance it seemed to make guys I spoke to carry on talking - but that could have been the drinks because it was a party.

In another instance, with the Spray with the family and kids, it made the wife a little bit more touchy feely than normal. But the side effects left me feeling bitter and angry and "ready to snap" at anything the next day. Have tried lower doses since then and the side effects aren't as bad.

No big effect from True Instinct or True Alpha yet though. Maybe I am using too less or not the right combo.. hmm...

(04-17-2018 3:59 AM)Med Wrote:  Hi Charmer, im also 36 and started with androtics. Try using them in different doses, it might be too strong self effects at the start but you will get used to it as i did. After trying androtics samples i went to order full bottles but they were closed. Try to get your money back from androtics through paypal.

I also ordered True Love. Please let me know what you think about it once you tried.

Thanks
04-30-2018 3:19 PM

Share This Thread