Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Edmund w/ Swimming With The Sharks
chubbaluvva
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 6 posts

Edmund w/ Swimming With The Sharks
01-20-2016 9:13 PM

So I bought samples of the monhly pheromas and I wanted one that might work for work. Read up about Edmund and it had a pheromone blend specifically for corporate settings. Tried this going to work the other day. It very bold but clean smelling. Kinda like spiced peach and dryer sheets. One thing I really love about it is the longevity of it. It lasted well over 2 hours after work and I work 8 hour shifts. I put about 5 dabs and whoa it hit me...but I was feeling myself almost instantly. Like damn...I can do anything and you aint getting in my way. And that carried into work. I'm in customer service/sales at a car rental place. For me, I had this attitude of...this stuff needs to get done now and not need a manager to help. Felt like coworkers around me respected me more...letting me handle the situation by myself. Usually, its a case of teamwork. The only thing that might have bothered me....I did have a sneezing fit...and I was wondering if it was the peppery notes coming through. This is one I am actually considering going full bottle on.
01-20-2016 9:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kalpan56, BeautifulEnigma, Snoopyace, fueroman3, whisper, AlternativeGirl

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 800
Thanks received:
1215 thanks in 525 posts

RE: Edmund w/ Swimming With The Sharks
01-21-2016 12:39 AM

Nice report!!
01-21-2016 12:39 AM
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3142
Thanks received:
4140 thanks in 1722 posts

09-23-2016 8:02 AM

I figured I'd piggyback my experiences onto chubbaluvva's report to eliminate any multiple threads. I really like the Edmund scent. It is a very clean, green scent that does start out a bit more spicy but dries down into something very clean and green without turning soapy like a lot of scents do. I think that this scent would definitely be at home in an office where you don't want a scent that screams, 'OH HAI!' I found the longevity to be exceptional on this scent. It lasted all day and I could still smell it early the next morning before I showered.

This is my first foray into the Swimming With Sharks Phero blend and I find myself drawing comparisons to Treasureful Shine from Pheromone Treasures. This is not a bad thing by any means! SWS helps me feel more focused, upbeat yet calm, and it definitely helps me to feel much more eloquent in my speech and writing. I also noticed how deferential people were. They don't question, they just happily act upon my requests when I wear this. The day goes very smoothly and everyone around me seems to be in a good mood as well. If you work with a team of people and just want everyone to be moving in the same direction, this phero blend works well for that. Did I mention how much I enjoyed the focus this made me feel? Not an OCD obsessive type of focus but more of a relaxed knowledge that I had a handle on everything and that if something did go wrong that I could handle it. I'm going to have to look into a big bottle of SWS.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-23-2016 8:02 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3142
Thanks received:
4140 thanks in 1722 posts

11-09-2016 1:57 PM

Apparently I've already reviewed this completely underrated scent/pheromone combo but hey, it was so nice I'll just do it twice.

I really like the soft green scent that Edmund dries down into. This would be perfect in any sort of corporate environment where you want to be noticed for smelling nice but you don't want to be 'cologne guy'. A lot of offices frown upon having cologne on at all and this could be easily mistaken for a high end soap even though it is not a soapy scent to my nose.

Swimming With Sharks (which was designed by Chris from Alpha Dream) is a very nice get work done type of phero blend. Whenever I'm wearing it, people don't seem to bristle when I ask them to do something and they seem happy to oblige. Again, it reminds me of Treasureful Shine from Pheromone Treasures (which I think I like just slightly better) but the scents at LPMP are by far my favorites. I use these types of blends for the focus they help provide me with and SWS works well for that. I am more eloquent and have a relaxed confidence. I also don't get the next day anxiety that I used to get from A314, Ascend or APi. Just a smooth, relaxed confidence in a fantastic scent package. Sadly, I'm almost out of my sample vial but I am planning on getting a full bottle of this one.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
11-09-2016 1:57 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, DssMaster
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 94
Thanks received:
291 thanks in 174 posts

11-09-2016 7:52 PM

I actually own a full bottle of this one Big Grin I love Edmund's scent. Bought it as a sample and thought it was worth a FB. Sadly Leopold was soldout by the time I wanted to make my purchase. I was really bumbed. I believe Mara should make that month's collection a permanent collection (the collection that had Xavier, Edumnd, etc.); they were all nice. As for effects, I haven't tested it much to see but if I really have to pick:
I was at Starbucks one day, sitting on the sofa reading. The man sitting across me kept looking at me with disgusted face (frowning and lip thingy) whenever I got up to go to the washroom. And since I have what I call "Pheromone-phobia" , I think he's smelling the real mones; thus urine and sweat. But I don't care, it smells clean to me.

P.s: I didn't know Chris was behind SWS as well; I though only Super Sexy.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
11-09-2016 7:52 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

james mathers
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 31 posts

03-19-2017 12:53 PM

Chris was behind a lot of LPMP blends, not just SS..
03-19-2017 12:53 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3114
Thanks received:
2092 thanks in 963 posts

08-05-2017 1:14 AM

Bumping this thread to report what I found about SWS, mines is in money multiplier scent. Not Edmund, but I think SWS needs credit much deserved.

Copied and pasted from me journal.

SWS in money multiplier scent

Selfies; ***** It gives me cops selfies. Random boners and random dirty thoughts.

Swagger; *** Slightly cocky, but not a lot.

Respect; ***** Am getting a healthy dose of good VIP respect hits.

Focus; * No increase in focus/concentration.

Beautification; * Nothing I can notice

Consistency; ***** Hits almost everyone. And every demographic. Strangers as well.

Range; ***** 6 stars if I can give it an extra star. The money multiplier scent, even though it's girly and floral, it projects a mile away. I got a work mate of mine saying "the hell're u wearing today, smells girly as F" from about 15 20 feet away. I said to him "yeah I went over board with the rose petal EO on this blend" they know I blend EO's but not about pheromones.

IOI's factor; **** From girls am getting a few DITH's and head snaps/head tilts (sexy status hits) with hair twirls. Also, pupil dilation is fairly visible.
Guys asking me advice/opinion kinda respect hits when they clearly didn't need no advice/opinion on the things we were doing.

Kino; ***** A fair bit from both guys and girls. Even from a few shy girls, arms around me shoulder, elbow nudges, tummy snaps, hi 5's and when returned they were keen to receive. This is at work. Usually ok but I can see a little added amount. Entering the personal space is another one, shy girls usually do that, and when entered they have the DITH for a few seconds, and when I look at'em their eyes widen up. As if "am so glad u looked at me" kinda eyes wide open.

Magnetism; ***** Personal space invasion as I like to call it, I've seen this with many other products containing cops, which is why I think SWS has cops. Pure speculation from me. I haven't seen it anywhere written. But yeah, the personal invasion is nice. Some days I was slightly sweaty, and some of the chicks were still invading the personal space.

Conversation; ***** It's a well balanced natural kinda convo, with a fair amount of comfort, ever so slight little truth serum noticed, but not a lot of it. Random dirty talk here and there. Also, it's well balanced in the sence of no overly unwanted blabber mouth chatter, but rather a good intelligent convo, with staright to the point and move on with work kind.

Approachability; *** It's hit an miss on approachability cos it was work-mate targets. On other days on me week off, I couldn't see any lazy man hits. C36 and Orbital r the best for that.

Duration; ***** Fairly long. About 10 hours. And for me 10 hours is fairly long.

Versatility; **** To me this is a good daily work mone, all of me work mate're receptive for all of me requests.

Suitable engagement type; Work.

Imprint; *** There is a slight little imprint. But not as much as GOA or Imprint.

Attention; **** Yes. Defenetely yes.

Optimal use; Both day and night. I haven't re-apped it to extend it, mainly cos the hits were still there till the 10th hour. And then, after dark, there's residual hits here and there after the 10th hour.

Ease of use; I got it in roll on. And the roll on ball on the bottle is plastic. Sometimes it's dry so I just draw a line again going the opposite way, and that seems to fix the problem.

Will restock. Defenetely. May be in a different scent than money multiplier when I run out. But SWS in general, when I'll run out, I'll re-stock again.

Worthy of further testing; Am not sure yet, I've used it solo and solo is pretty good on its own, but not sure if others have combined it yet. I may combine it with other products in the future, but as of now, I love it solo. If anyone's combined SWS please let us know. Thanks in advance.

Statistical use; At work is pretty good.

Sexual attraction; *** A slight little sexy. But not as heavy as AM or other sexuals. More like status sexy.

Romantic attraction; ** Hard to say, I don't think it's romantic per se, but there's is a good amount of attraction.

Favorable dosage; 2 to 4 six inch lines give me the desired results. Anything above that has a silent/quiet factor. 3 six inch lines is perfect for me. 1 six inch line on each inner hand plus 2 inch lines on each side of neck and 2 inch line on Adams apple area seems to give me the best results.

Potential alternative; AT, Tusc (WITH COPS), Titan, behaves a liiiitle bit like AV too.

Side note; The scent money multiplier is girly floral, to me, but layered with other scents, blend into a better smell. I tried me own EO blend, Arabian Wood, African musk and Iso E Super. Seems to work better with African musk and Iso E Super. All layered on skin.
08-05-2017 1:14 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, TheManInTheFedora

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Swimming With Sharks in The Art of War Review - Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie 8/7/2 Honeycake 3 1,368 11-21-2014 12:24 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Swimming With Sharks Unscented Review...Unisex halo0073 0 809 02-08-2013 1:46 PM
Last Post: halo0073