Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Edge and N.P.A
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 925
Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 774 posts

RE: Edge and N.P.A
02-01-2012 7:49 AM

In fact ..

Edge always worked like crazy with Scent of Eros gel packs .. high A 1 and a tiny bit Chikara ...

this would mean .. Edge with Glace ( what is mostly nols ) would fit into that picture ..

New Pheromone Additive with high Androstadienone is a classic combination .. and i heard many users had their most memorable hits with that combo.

JohnnyHard has been using it excessively and he talked in the highest tones about it ..

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
02-01-2012 7:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thelimeusa, Pheroquirk, Cman888
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 551
Thanks received:
795 thanks in 341 posts

02-01-2012 10:17 AM

(02-01-2012 5:20 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Hey JonJon, how much Edge did you wear, and did you use more than one dab of New Pheromone Additive around that person?

The first time I wore Edge around her, it was 2 sprays, the second time it I wore 1 spray. It seems to me that people feel that New Pheromone Additive is more potent than Edge, I agree. But also as Pago stated, they are two different formulas, my guess is that whatever is in Edge (LoveScents website say that "the exact formula is not yet released by the manufacturer) really must set her off, her normal demeanor is really, talkative and playful, but Edge shuts her up, even if I'm wearing Androstadienone , Glace, or True Love...

I found this article at another website called: ...

Quote:Because of the rather high Androstenone content of The Edge for Men, and the fact that one can usually only get away with using perhaps a single spray of the stuff, means that it is that much harder to dose and tailor ones applications. The Edge for Men, seems to be very effective when applied and worn around the older crowd, from my experience that would include females in the 28 years old + age range, as the high Androstenone content can very easily scare off or intimidate the younger women in the 18 – 25 age range. As a side note, as I have found is typical with Androstenone heavy products, Latinas, Black, and Indian women seem to be hyper sensitive to these products and respond much more intensely, regardless of age range. I do not exactly know why?

Everything in this paragraph holds true except I haven't had much luck with black girls younger than 20 with Edge, to be honest though my 18 year old friend and I belong to a religious community in which extra-marital affairs are looked down upon, the Edge formula may have something in there that makes her feel like she may do something that would make others label her a slut.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
02-01-2012 10:17 AM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, Pheroman, Cman888, JohnnyHard
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 91
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 55 posts

02-03-2012 7:56 PM

Thanks again,

Yeah, its interesting that there selling two products for the same purpose. But yet they show you the components for one and not the other.

Edge and N.P.A both sound solid.

Edge seems more sophisticated and n.f.a sounds more animalistic.

I think i would be interested in N.P.A... since people have found a slight buffer with the a dienone.

Is one more consistent than the other??

02-03-2012 7:56 PM
Thanks given by JonJon

Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
87 thanks in 55 posts

02-03-2012 8:12 PM

(02-01-2012 10:17 AM)JonJon Wrote:  ...

I found this article at another website called: ....

Thanks for the find. That guy has an interesting site.
02-03-2012 8:12 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 551
Thanks received:
795 thanks in 341 posts

02-04-2012 11:49 PM

The question of consistency... For me, I'm not sure. I want to say Edge gave me the most consistent hits but I was wearing it under much more stable circumstances for testing. But on the other hand, Edge was my very first pheromone product, so its possible that subconsciously I have more sentimental value connected to it than I have for New Pheromone Additive. But the hits for me seemed to be different with each product... Edge seemed to give me a type of animal magnetism whereas New Pheromone Additive hits are kind of over the top sexual when they hit. BOTH products give off an aura that you're sexually superior, which I like.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
02-04-2012 11:49 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, Cman888, Pheroman
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
87 thanks in 55 posts

02-06-2012 10:05 PM

Thank you.

Yeah, your description seems to coincide with all the others..

Edge seems very different than n.f.a though. But they still have the same goal in mind, just different routes to get there.

I ordered N.F.A because i didnt want the Edge spray. But i will order it in the future.
02-06-2012 10:05 PM
james mathers
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

03-06-2012 11:18 AM

(01-31-2012 10:18 AM)JonJon Wrote:  Great! Pago is here, like I said, I didn't know how true it was but there were a lot of people running around saying that Edge and New Pheromone Additive were the same formula. But I'm glad Pago has cleared this up.

However for me (Black Male, 25, 5'10", Body Type:Fit) Edge seemed to work well for me with older Caucasian Women (Mid 30's Early 40's) It would literally put them in a trance. I have an 18 year old music friend and Edge scared the crap out of her, but one dab of New Pheromone Additive mixed with 3 Sprays Glace and 30mcg of Androstadienone had her giggly. I used the same mix but with Edge instead of New Pheromone Additive scared her good, but had her clearly moist as I can smell "girl" all through my car.

New Pheromone Additive and The Edge are the same formula....all the info on Love-Scent and its forums suggests that The Edge is indeed a 5 times diluted version of New Pheromone Additive...which is meant to be added to a cologne at a ratio of 1 part New Pheromone Additive to 5 times cologne.....Gegogi says so and he the man Mrgreen
03-06-2012 11:18 AM

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 925
Thanks received:
1707 thanks in 774 posts

03-06-2012 1:11 PM

(03-06-2012 11:18 AM)james mathers Wrote:  New Pheromone Additive and The Edge are the same formula....all the info on Love-Scent and its forums suggests that The Edge is indeed a 5 times diluted version of New Pheromone Additive...which is meant to be added to a cologne at a ratio of 1 part New Pheromone Additive to 5 times cologne.....Gegogi says so and he the man Mrgreen

Gegogi said as well that he has not seen anything from AndrostAnone !

( well i´d say he must have been blind !! )

Gegogi said as well that he has not seen anything from Impi !

( who has tryed Impi in summertime ..and who was the Hawaiian guy .. must be blind not to see incredible hits )

James Mathers ..

how much bottles of New Pheromone Additive and Edge have you used up and compared ?

and now my personal opinion to Love Scent forums ... the most edited and censored forum out there ...

it´s loaded with wrong informations !!

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
03-06-2012 1:11 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, idontknow, NewAlpha, JohnnyHard, Pheroquirk
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 751
Thanks received:
377 thanks in 138 posts

03-07-2012 6:02 PM

(03-06-2012 11:18 AM)james mathers Wrote:  New Pheromone Additive and The Edge are the same formula....all the info on Love-Scent and its forums suggests that The Edge is indeed a 5 times diluted version of New Pheromone Additive...which is meant to be added to a cologne at a ratio of 1 part New Pheromone Additive to 5 times cologne.....Gegogi says so and he the man Mrgreen

New Pheromone Additive and The Edge are not the same, test it, see it and don't forget the condoms... Secret By the way, Charlie Sheen is the one... Big Grin

IH,A314,IG,IS,IJ,IS A & B,Cttm,IO
None,Rone,Anol,Bnol,TAF,TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL
MX353,302,301,297,138
P74,75,76,78,79,80,81,83,85,86,89,90,91,​93,95,96,97,99,101,102,103,104,109,114,1​19,130
NPA,PI,A1,AE,SOE,Chikara,A7,APC,Impi
AV,Possess Alpha,Wolf
FTL,TJ
Alfa M.,Certo,Glace
Wing Edge,Black
Neno, Anone, EST, Trione
03-07-2012 6:02 PM
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 23 posts

03-07-2012 6:47 PM

(03-06-2012 1:11 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Gegogi said as well that he has not seen anything from AndrostAnone !

( well i´d say he must have been blind !! )

Gegogi said as well that he has not seen anything from Impi !

( who has tryed Impi in summertime ..and who was the Hawaiian guy .. must be blind not to see incredible hits )

James Mathers ..

how much bottles of New Pheromone Additive and Edge have you used up and compared ?

and now my personal opinion to Love Scent forums ... the most edited and censored forum out there ...

it´s loaded with wrong informations !!

Pago

I believe that Gegogi is one of the first few to have tried AndrostAnone. He mentioned that that AndrostAnone is a less intimidating version of Androstenone. something along that line.

Anyway I have the impression that Gegogi is a somewhat good looking fella and whatever mix he wears doesn't matter. I might be wrong though.
03-07-2012 6:47 PM

Share This Thread