Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ETFZ or NA(G)/NA
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

ETFZ or NA(G)/NA
02-19-2020 2:28 PM

Long story short: Met a girl in class, was neutral with her at first but now I'm beginning to feel interested. Problem is, by the time I did notice my own interest, I pretty much was already her friend lol. She says I remind her a lot of her best friend from back home (not originally from my state) Now, I have experience with both NA and ETFZ but I wanted some other users' input on what would be better for having her potentially see me as more than a friend. Personally, I'm thinking NA would be good considering her personality but it may be excessively comforting and there already seems to be a good deal of comfort present. The ETFZ may be better due to the sexual tension it can create, but again I'd like others' opinions. Age range is 21-22.
02-19-2020 2:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ETFZ or NA(G)/NA
02-19-2020 4:28 PM

NA... comforting? Nea

My Journal
02-19-2020 4:28 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2020 6:03 PM

(02-19-2020 2:28 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  Long story short: Met a girl in class, was neutral with her at first but now I'm beginning to feel interested. Problem is, by the time I did notice my own interest, I pretty much was already her friend lol. She says I remind her a lot of her best friend from back home (not originally from my state) Now, I have experience with both NA and ETFZ but I wanted some other users' input on what would be better for having her potentially see me as more than a friend. Personally, I'm thinking NA would be good considering her personality but it may be excessively comforting and there already seems to be a good deal of comfort present. The ETFZ may be better due to the sexual tension it can create, but again I'd like others' opinions. Age range is 21-22.

You gotta strike while the irons hot.
Move on to other gals. Theres nothing more a gal likes than a man chasing to
boost their self esteem...even if the guy has no chance...she'll milk it for all it's worth..unless the guys creepy then she'll
avoid you. Don't hang onto hope... Either move on or ask her out right now and get it over with. Shell either fall in your arms or you can get the rejection and move on. Use the NA on new love interests and come back and post some interesting stories.
02-19-2020 6:03 PM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-19-2020 8:23 PM

(02-19-2020 2:28 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  She says I remind her a lot of her best friend from back home

You have crossed into the friend zone for sure. Ask yourself this. Is she really worth the effort? Or do I just want her because I think I missed out?

I would personally start showing attraction toward other girls and making little comments about their “assets.” Even better if she knows the other girls or is friends with them. Watch the way she starts acting. If she seems jealous you may be able to dig out of the unfortunate place you find yourself. But you have to move quickly. If you can tell that she is unfazed by your interest in other girls, your friendship isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Use it to your advantage with other girls. And don’t get oneitis over her or you’re dead in the water.

My choice to show interest in other girls with my “friend” would be TLG.
02-19-2020 8:23 PM

Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-20-2020 3:17 PM

Yeah, you guys are right. I don’t really care much about the outcome at this point but I do think it would be fun to see how these mones hit. That way, I can bring some fun stories lol. In regards to RTboss, yes I’ve found that for me at least, using NA around women you already have pre-existing platonic history with usually just offers more comfort. The whole “Prince Charming, the One” effect usually comes if you’re new and haven’t been boxed into ‘friend’ category yet. My experience, at least.
02-20-2020 3:17 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

ETFZ or NA(G)/NA
03-03-2020 7:31 AM

Like @RTBoss said : "NA - comfort ? ? ? ?"
If You want comfort, add Androstadienone to NA. Maybe also some Glace.
Ask politely @RTBoss for his successful pheromone combos. He has extensive experience.

Sent from LG G8s with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020 7:32 AM by avi.)
03-03-2020 7:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ETFZ (Escape the friendzone) + Nude Alpha E J 2 399 03-03-2020 8:11 AM
Last Post: avi