Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ESTRATETRAENOL or PREGNENOLONE
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 25 posts

RE: ESTRATETRAENOL or PREGNENOLONE
03-06-2012 1:36 AM

(02-07-2012 3:51 PM)dbot Wrote:  I'll never understand why people want to wear so much of these things. Pretty much every product and molecule I have ever tried worked better in low doses than in high doses.

says the guy who really quickly went to what he thought was over 100 mcg of pregnenolone in his own DIY neno thread...

While I agree with your above statement as far as things working better in low doses most times, surely you can understand the want to try crazy doses.
03-06-2012 1:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2282
Thanks received:
2012 thanks in 814 posts

03-06-2012 2:43 AM

(02-06-2012 10:15 PM)js8166 Wrote:  For example, I'll be walking with my friends, and no matter how hard I try, I always end up in the back.

Since when does the King walk at the front of the parade?
The loyal subjects must first pave the way and encounter any danger before it even gets close.
It's all about attitude.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 2:43 AM by Pheroman.)
03-06-2012 2:43 AM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 25 posts

03-06-2012 3:43 AM

(03-06-2012 2:43 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Since when does the King walk at the front of the parade?
The loyal subjects must first pave the way and encounter any danger before it even gets close.
It's all about attitude.

Ah, but then is that king really considered a great leader by his people if he never goes in front, or just a coniving little man who knows nothing of battle?

But point taken, it can work both ways. I agree its all about attitude. But I think he was just giving one example, I'd bet there are more. Est rarely leads to being the "king."

However...

I wouldn't give up on EST if it gives you good results with your target girls... in particular if your targets respond well to Androsterone...

I found that using a lot of est caused guys to not just dominate or take care of me like I was fragile, but that people also just tended to ignore me as well. However, I find that it is buffered very well with Androsterone. Androsterone tends to be pretty good for creating that "boyfriend material," attachment, and crush/falling in love feeling in girls, but also gives you respect to buffer the lack of respect from people from using est.

The resultant effect for me was normal-ish respect from guys, but a good deal of relationship type interest from girls, in particular ones I had known for a while.

So my advice is that if you like the effects of est on the girls, try to find a buffer that works well to not have the annoying beta effect quite so much. Personally I found that a ratio of around 4:1 Androsterone to est had me still feeling alpha. Obviously a bit less than if it was just straight Androsterone, but the effects on my targets were worth it imo.

I haven't tried truelove myself yet, but it looks very good except that its missing something to buffer the beta-male effect, and Androsterone is great for that because it doesn't tend to ruin the falling in love effect with women, but rather enhances it.

EDIT:
You'll probably still be in the back though, Androsterone tends to make people want to do stuff for you. But at least you'll have moved from the "princess" towards the "king" described by pheroman.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 3:51 AM by gentlmentlemen.)
03-06-2012 3:43 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, idontknow, wiserd, shadowknight

gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 25 posts

03-06-2012 4:10 PM

Actually, the more i use this forum the more I'm discovering that I need to relearn a few things, including a few molecules, so that last post may or may not be of any worth. Probably not.

It may be as simple as me having beta-androsterone and alpha-androsterone mixed up (which seems like a possible explanation), but it may be much more, and I won't know for sure until I have some of both to play around with.

I still say to try to find a nice buffering molecule though. There are very few molecules that don't have far greater worth when paired properly. Thats the trick really: diminishing the unwanted effects while enhancing the desired ones.

Unfortunately I can't direct you to which molecule is best till I mess around with them more. I can tell you though that A314 worked fantasticly with EST for me, so if you have some of that or something similar, you might try that with TRUELove. Have any TRUEAlpha? I haven't tried it but I would think that would be the right direction at least.
03-06-2012 4:10 PM
Thanks given by idontknow
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

03-06-2012 5:15 PM

TL seems to be an amazing buffer to high none/Androsterone combos for me anyway. When I combine it with AM and add a social or two it is like gold. I actually find the best results though for me are around five sprays, but then again I spray my shirt so the diffusion rate might be less of an issue. I have not seen any situations with guys while using TL, but then again most of the times I am using it is in a one on one or date situation. I did wear a few sprays the other night with Wingman BL and the only thing I got from guys was the rock star mood and free drinks and all wanted to be my new friend, so maybe it depends on what you are combining it with.
03-06-2012 5:15 PM
Thanks given by gentlmentlemen

Share This Thread