Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EDGE Trust
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
398 thanks in 207 posts

EDGE Trust
06-19-2010 3:31 AM

This stuff sure looks good.
New! Pheromone and Oxytocin spray
for men and women

The spray contains a specially designed formula that can be applied directly to the skin or clothes.

Each bottle has a unique combination of 3.0mg of Pheromones and 2mg Oxytocin.

What is Oxytocin?

A new popular chemical that is found to increase peoples level of trust in each others, facilitate social bonding and well as a potential cure for shyness, depression and other social phobias.

There is a guaranteed amount of pure, analytical grade of Pheromones and Oxytocin per bottle.

Lacroy Chemicals supplies The Edge TRUST spray in a separate, specially designed formula, for men and women.

30ml Pheromone mix in a unique Glass Bottle with atomizer, packed in its own box.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
06-19-2010 3:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Vaccine
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

RE: EDGE Trust
06-19-2010 10:32 AM

Hey Terry,

What's your take on oxytocin? I wonder how are they dealing with the very short half life and the need for refrigeration?

I saw absolutely nothing from testing a bottle of Liquid Trust, but that could just be me.
06-19-2010 10:32 AM
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
398 thanks in 207 posts

06-19-2010 12:35 PM

(06-19-2010 10:32 AM)Vaccine Wrote:  Hey Terry,

What's your take on oxytocin? I wonder how are they dealing with the very short half life and the need for refrigeration?

I saw absolutely nothing from testing a bottle of Liquid Trust, but that could just be me.
I used up 30 ml of the standard non pheromone Liquid Trust from Vero Labs the application amount that worked for me was using 4 sprays across my shirt front at chest level, i did not notice any real benefits in attraction responses but it did work very well when i wore it to several interviews and at one the woman interviewing me did repeat this sentence three times in the 20 minute interview " i belief everything you are saying" and at no stage did i ask or mention anything concerning trust, after the interview i had to call her back on the phone and when i did 30 mins later she said " i dont think you are the person i was speaking with ? ? so its funny stuff, the last time i used it was around 15 months after having received it and again it was a one on one interview where i seen positive results for its use, i had been storing it under refrigeration.
The Liquid Trust application effects do not last much longer than around 30 mins for me and considering the price and limited effectiveness of this juice i have not bothered with re ordering it.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
06-19-2010 12:35 PM
Vaccine
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

06-19-2010 7:11 PM

The short lifespan seems to be a consensus. The best thing for me was the bottle I turned into a ToGo.
06-19-2010 7:11 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 42 posts

06-19-2010 7:39 PM

I think for Oxytocin to be effective, you must spray it directly up the nose of your target, or inject it into her veins. Either action would probably end your date. But you never know, a big enough dose of Oxytocin might cancel out the unpleasant memories.

I didn't get jack doodah from my bottle of Liquid Trust.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2010 7:40 PM by Gegogi.)
06-19-2010 7:39 PM

Share This Thread