Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dunamis Duo: Has anyone tried it?
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dunamis Duo: Has anyone tried it?
11-20-2017 11:15 PM

Title says it all. There seems to be ZERO reviews or discussion, from my best search abilities.

With a 20% offer, now might not be a bad time to give this one a go, but I wanted to see what the community thought first.

Why or why not have you tried this product yet, fellas? What do we think is holding the popularity or reviews back for this product?

This is a bold statement from the product's page: "This is how I designed Dunamis Duo and is the absolute number 1 product I am most proud of making. This product revolutionized the pheromone industry from the vast amount of “all in one” products which can’t quite get you there 100% of the way, to the single product designed with 2 bottles that work together to act at certain points in the night in completely different ways to truly give you the “All in one” product."

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
11-20-2017 11:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Dunamis Duo: Has anyone tried it?
11-21-2017 12:33 AM

I personally thought this was the most uninteresting product in the entire product line. I never thought about buying it even once.

Also, if I'm going to mix and match a spray with an oil I want versatility. I want to mix and match my sprays and oils myself. If I want to do what Dunamis Duo is doing I may use a spray of my choice such as (Glace/Aura of Amity/Core/Connections/Flirt/XiSt/SOB/Taboo/Captain/etc) and combine with an oil of my choice (AT/PI/Primitive/DP/SOB/etc). I think bonadzz makes great products but I don't want him picking my combos for me. Smile
11-21-2017 12:33 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-21-2017 10:23 AM

I was wondering the same thing.

I couldn't find the ingredients on this one.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
11-21-2017 10:23 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-21-2017 4:46 PM

I second metal... Never thought bout getting this one.

And seeing how swoon, goa, thu, and cap work ... Why try?
11-21-2017 4:46 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

11-21-2017 5:52 PM

(11-21-2017 4:46 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  And seeing how swoon, goa, thu, and cap work ... Why try?

Exactly. So many excellent products in the product line that are worth buying including my favorite Alpha Treasures. No one will ever get around to trying Dunamis Duo.

THA-HUG is much loved on the forum. For those who don't know its GOA + THU. Why on earth would anyone buy Dunamis Duo when they can buy this combo instead. Sure, it's kind of reversed from Dunamis Duo because the social is oil and the sexual is a spray but still. And if you want even more of a kick you combo GOA with Z69.

People have so much fun with the individual products in this product line that they won't ever get around to Dunamis Duo.
11-21-2017 5:52 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

11-21-2017 6:49 PM

(11-21-2017 5:52 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Exactly. So many excellent products in the product line that are worth buying including my favorite Alpha Treasures. No one will ever get around to trying Dunamis Duo.

THA-HUG is much loved on the forum. For those who don't know its GOA + THU. Why on earth would anyone buy Dunamis Duo when they can buy this combo instead. Sure, it's kind of reversed from Dunamis Duo because the social is oil and the sexual is a spray but still. And if you want even more of a kick you combo GOA with Z69.

People have so much fun with the individual products in this product line that they won't ever get around to Dunamis Duo.

I have to agree with metaltree. I have Dunamis Duo and haven't tried it or even opened it and probably won't for sometime to come. I have been having lots of fun using Captain Hook so much so that I went thru 2 30ml spray bottles of each since they were released. I haven't had success with any of the oils from PTRES. I need to try GOA + Z69 maybe that will make GOA work better for me being older.

Always located directly over the center of the earth!
11-21-2017 6:49 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-22-2017 12:48 AM

(11-21-2017 6:49 PM)D'man Wrote:  I need to try GOA + Z69 maybe that will make GOA work better for me being older.

I personally have had very good luck with GOA + Z69. I found it to be very bonding but have a great sexual side that worked well on my bride.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-22-2017 12:48 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-22-2017 12:54 AM

Lol, what if DD is the greatest blend ever made?

I haven’t bought it cuz I have too many products already. I’ve yet to open up THU or AOA I got from the sale last year.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2017 12:55 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
11-22-2017 12:54 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

11-22-2017 1:09 AM

(11-22-2017 12:54 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Lol, what if DD is the greatest blend ever made?

That would be something. It's possible too because bonadzz is very talented.
11-22-2017 1:09 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-22-2017 5:04 AM

(11-22-2017 12:54 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Lol, what if DD is the greatest blend ever made?

I haven’t bought it cuz I have too many products already. I’ve yet to open up THU or AOA I got from the sale last year.

(11-22-2017 1:09 AM)metaltree Wrote:  That would be something. It's possible too because bonadzz is very talented.

I was ACTUALLY thinking about the same. I wonder if Banadzz ran it on him and may be his testers.

Would be awsome to read his experiences if he's willing to share. Hope he'll catch this. Cos I've got Z-69 and THU I wanna get. And am on the fence about DD.

Bonadzz could u please chime in for us please? Thanking u in advance kind sir. Smile
11-22-2017 5:04 AM

Share This Thread