Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dumb questions about atomizer mixing and silage
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 35 posts

Dumb questions about atomizer mixing and silage
06-20-2012 3:47 AM

I got a "D" in high school chemistry and managed to avoid it in college, so that's my excuse for the following two dumb questions:

1.  Can I just mix up New Pheromone Additive, Androstadienone , Glacé, and my coverscent (in the proper ratios of course; I use AdG or 1 Mil) into an atomizer, shake it up and just spray from there?  Or will this degrade the performance of the mones?  It will obviously lessen the smell/strength of the cologne, but I'm much more worried about degrading the performance of the mones. 

2.  I've read that alcohol bases in cologne have a much higher silage than oil bases. If this is true, then will adding a small amount of alcohol to my mixes in the atomizer increase the silage of the overall mix?  It would of course dilute the overall mix, but I would just compensate by adding proportionately more sprays.  Would doing this give me more silage to create a wider "pheromone cloud" or would it just ruin the whole mix?  Again, I'm less concerned about the strength of the cologne as I am in preserving the strength of the mones and projecting them as far as possible. 

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated. If none of the above works, is there anything that can be added to a combo which would increase the projection of the mones I use other than wearing a high silage cologne?

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: Currently taking a break (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-20-2012 3:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 466
Thanks received:
593 thanks in 246 posts

RE: Dumb questions about atomizer mixing and silage
06-20-2012 4:33 AM

(06-20-2012 3:47 AM)Iceali Wrote:  I got a "D" in high school chemistry and managed to avoid it in college, so that's my excuse for the following two dumb questions:

1.  Can I just mix up New Pheromone Additive, Androstadienone , Glacé, and my coverscent (in the proper ratios of course; I use AdG or 1 Mil) into an atomizer, shake it up and just spray from there?  Or will this degrade the performance of the mones?  It will obviously lessen the smell/strength of the cologne, but I'm much more worried about degrading the performance of the mones. 

2.  I've read that alcohol bases in cologne have a much higher silage than oil bases. If this is true, then will adding a small amount of alcohol to my mixes in the atomizer increase the silage of the overall mix?  It would of course dilute the overall mix, but I would just compensate by adding proportionately more sprays.  Would doing this give me more silage to create a wider "pheromone cloud" or would it just ruin the whole mix?  Again, I'm less concerned about the strength of the cologne as I am in preserving the strength of the mones and projecting them as far as possible. 

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated. If none of the above works, is there anything that can be added to a combo which would increase the projection of the mones I use other than wearing a high silage cologne?
For my answers, I'm not sure, so take my answers with a grain of salt. Just hoping to provide you with something as opposed to nothing; at least until the more experienced members respond.

1. When it comes to mixing mones into one container, I think it works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't. I have heard of reports where performance of the mone degrades when you do this. Some of us actually apply our mixes on different app points so the mones don't ever truly mix.
Ultimately, once again, I would have to say just try it and see how it goes.

2. Not really sure what you mean by silage, so I'll go over both hitting power and range. Alcohol has a higher range and higher hitting power, but lasts shorter when compared to oils.
As for adding alcohol to your mix, I have no idea; thundr might be able to assist you on that one since I think he adds whiskey to his mix.
Range wise though, you should probably just dose the mones properly and combine with Acqua Di Gio 2-3 sprays.

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
06-20-2012 4:33 AM
Thanks given by meng123
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2565
Thanks received:
1747 thanks in 665 posts

RE: Dumb questions about atomizer mixing and silage
06-20-2012 12:28 PM

As far as I understand it... and believe me I am no chem expert.... some of the mones are in alcohol bases and some are in oil bases and some are in entirely different bases.....

Love Potions oil bases can be mixed in alcohol.... and alcohol based mones can of course be mixed in alcohol..... and even though many brilliant members on here would advise you not to mix New Pheromone Additive in cologne, it was originally marketed as something you could add to an alcohol based cologne... but some of the other bases might get messed up and totally waste the product/ mones when mixed with alcohol.... I'm pretty sure some of Alpha Dreams products are like this.... DPG based?....

I remember Chris saying something about how if you mixed certain Alpha Dream products with alcohol the mixture would become cloudy and then the mones would no longer work.... so I tried it..... just because I was curious.... I mixed a little bit of Alfa Dona with an alcohol based fragrance and it did turn cloudy.... I tried wearing it to gauge results... results were inconclusive...

I'm glad you ask this question though, Iceali, because I have been pondering similar questions myself. I hate it when I'm out and about and I want to reapply and there are 3 or 4 little to go bottles when I'd love to just have 1 and be done. Lately I've been looking into making my own mixes using oil and alcohol based mones along with bacardi 151 or vodka and some added essential oils.

Hopefully one of the more brilliant members on this forum will chime in and school me Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2012 12:31 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
06-20-2012 12:28 PM
Thanks given by meng123, CanadianGuy45

Share This Thread