Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dosing of NAG
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Dosing of NAG
04-17-2017 2:27 AM

Never got a sample bottle for gel. The option is out.

The problem using mega dosage with NAG is shit test from man. 1 glob of NAG made some man to shit test me. It was similar to AV shit test. After some time, man leaves my company at that dosage. It works fine with girls.

At 1/3 or 1/4 glob, it is been really good with man and woman. Both stick around for longer time. Thus, I wish to use similar dosage. It is very difficult to get the dosage accurate.

Maybe, I should be more patient and press slowly.
04-17-2017 2:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dosing of NAG
03-08-2019 7:10 AM

I ordered more NAG from Garry and decided to reread some NAG threads and came across this one. It can be hard to get consistent and accurate dosing with the pump and was thinking something along the lines of what DrChocolate suggested (spatula) and thought What about a really small measuring spoon?

So I scour Google and end up finding this:

It's a 0.05ml measuring spoon. I believe there are approximately 20 drops in a ml, so this should be about 1 drop.

That company does not ship outside EU, though, and I'm having trouble finding 0.05ml measuring spoons in the US that don't require bulk orders. This is the best alternative in the US I could find so far:

Anyway, I guess you could pump the gel into this spoon and level it off with the inner edge of the NAG bottle (the pump mechanism simply twists off).

Alternatively, you could twist the pump mechanism off and scoop the gel up with the spoon, but you would get the gel on the sides, bottom and neck of the spoon, too.

Using the first method, you should be able to get more consistent and accurate doses. If you want larger doses, there are other companies that sell larger versions of these micro measuring spoons (like 0.1ml, or about 2 drops).

As far as introducing air into the container, this is Garry's thought process behind using the vacuum pump bottle:

"We decided to use a vacuum bottle design that does not use a pickup wand like the average spray or pump bottle. When we tried standard bottles we found that a great deal of the pheromone gel was left inside the bottle when it was empty, the gel remained stuck to the sides and left in the bottom where the wand could not reach it. With the vacuum bottle design, there is almost zero remaining gel on the sides and bottom as the bottle itself literally squeegees up the contents as you depress the pump. Another benefit of this is that there is no airspace in the bottle that could potentially react with the contents. Not that there is any real problem with this, but it is pretty high tech to keep the contents in a vacuum from start to finish of the bottle."

Now the only thing is I don't know how introducing air into the actual pump would affect it or the squeegee. It may cause it and the squeegee to malfunction or it might not. If there is a malfunction, some gel may stay stuck at the bottom or sides of the bottle. Of course you could use the measuring spoon to scoop it out, but you may not be able to get to all of it.

You can use a syringe instead and still get consistent and accurate dosing, but most that I've seen only go down to 0.3ml (about 6 drops).

This one goes down to 0.05ml:

But I don't know how much I can trust myself with a needle. For me, it's just an accident waiting to happen.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019 7:19 AM by LastDragon.)
03-08-2019 7:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread