Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dosage Amount: CohesionXS and AscendXS
Blade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 41 posts

RE: Dosage Amount: CohesionXS and AscendXS
09-11-2012 11:33 AM

(09-10-2012 8:44 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Start with 1s for each. You can go 2 on the cohesion but 1 should be fine for Ascend.

I wear 1s Ascend and 2s Cohesion for work. I also work in a spray of Evolve on some days.

Do you smell mones or just the cops? Ascend is cops heavy, so I'm not sure it can be completely covered. You can let it dry down for 15 minutes or so before you head out and that should help.

If you really need a cover that goes well with the sultan, you might try A&F Woods. Seems like the 2 should play well together.

I've never heard any complaints about the cops in Ascend from anyone. But the smell is a little strong.

Steve has stated that ascend has infact very small amounts of cops in his mix, the scent you smell is just the general mones smell.
09-11-2012 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 607
Thanks received:
726 thanks in 241 posts

09-11-2012 11:29 PM

(09-10-2012 8:44 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Start with 1s for each. You can go 2 on the cohesion but 1 should be fine for Ascend.

I wear 1s Ascend and 2s Cohesion for work. I also work in a spray of Evolve on some days.

Do you smell mones or just the cops? Ascend is cops heavy, so I'm not sure it can be completely covered. You can let it dry down for 15 minutes or so before you head out and that should help.

If you really need a cover that goes well with the sultan, you might try A&F Woods. Seems like the 2 should play well together.

I've never heard any complaints about the cops in Ascend from anyone. But the smell is a little strong.

Actually not correct at all. There is 1 drop of cops per every 3 bottles of Ascend so its 0.33 drops per bottle. Its highly unlikely anyone is capable of smelling the cops in the Ascend and more than likely they are merely confused by the heavy dosages of Androsterone and other components in there. Who knows I might have even taken the cops out weeks ago and yet you still have people claiming they smell it. Then I would have to ask myself do I call them out and embarrass them in front of the entire communitySmile? Well I didn't do that, but saying that its copulin heavy is completely false too. Its not. Technically its such a small amount I could omit it from the ingredients because its under the allowable threshold for ingredients based on weight.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am.
09-11-2012 11:29 PM
Thanks given by Simplefranky, extraballislit
AnthonyJFranks
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

09-12-2012 6:50 AM

(09-11-2012 11:29 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Actually not correct at all. There is 1 drop of cops per every 3 bottles of Ascend so its 0.33 drops per bottle. Its highly unlikely anyone is capable of smelling the cops in the Ascend and more than likely they are merely confused by the heavy dosages of Androsterone and other components in there. Who knows I might have even taken the cops out weeks ago and yet you still have people claiming they smell it. Then I would have to ask myself do I call them out and embarrass them in front of the entire communitySmile? Well I didn't do that, but saying that its copulin heavy is completely false too. Its not. Technically its such a small amount I could omit it from the ingredients because its under the allowable threshold for ingredients based on weight.

I stand corrected then.. It could be the Androsterone then Im not sure..
09-12-2012 6:50 AM

Eeyore
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
164 thanks in 45 posts

09-12-2012 3:38 PM

On the other hand it could be the oud. All ouds have a plasticy bandaid note that turns some folks off.
09-12-2012 3:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin VibeXS, AscendXS, CohesionXS pepper nutmeg arrived 2Soon2Care 6 202 Yesterday 11:04 PM
Last Post: SteveO