Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Done
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

Done
05-25-2012 3:35 PM

I just wanted to note, for anyone monitoring these posts, that I'm done testing (and have been for a while.) Except for Molecule B, I have no samples left to test.

Molecule B coincided with some headaches in those around me, so I stopped testing. Maybe my dosage was too high. Maybe they just happened to have headaches from mold in the office. In any case, I moved on to other things.

I'd really love the chance to buy Molecules D2, E2 and G2 (those letters from this round of testing.) I hope this stuff goes public soon. If helpful I'll see if I can generate some interest on the forum once the results go public so that we can get a bigger batch together, which will hopefully help with affordability.

[Image: Example.jpg]
05-25-2012 3:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

RE: Done
05-25-2012 3:38 PM

cool Wisered ..

thanks for pulling through !

well i'm in for Molecule D2 and G2 ( not sure about E2 yet )

i'm very much convinced that there will be a hughe demand for Sample D2 !!

Hope that Chris will finally get the things rolling for us ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
05-25-2012 3:38 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

05-25-2012 4:22 PM

(05-25-2012 3:38 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  cool Wisered ..

thanks for pulling through !

well i'm in for Molecule D2 and G2 ( not sure about E2 yet )

i'm very much convinced that there will be a hughe demand for Sample D2 !!

Hope that Chris will finally get the things rolling for us ...

Pago

Hey Pago & everyone else.

I totally agree that there will be huge demand for D2.

I just talked to Chris and found he isn't able to access the molecule testing forums... I wrote an email to Mark-in-Dallas asking him to open up the testing results to the general public. He may say 'no' if he's that ticked about two users not writing any reports, but we seem to have an idea of which molecules are interesting. Hopefully Mark can be convinced to just write the non-reporters off as a loss so we can get this show on the road.

Chris is on board for opening up the results of the recent tests to the public.

Chris said he could sell 4-androstenone but his stocks are low. Allopregnanolone would require a synthesis from steraloids so would be expensive. Previously he said ~$25/mg. I don't know if that quote holds.

Maybe you're right that that money would be best spent elsewhere.

Buying in bulk from steraloids doesn't help the price much. I don't know what the limiting factor is on Chris getting a synthesis done.

05-25-2012 4:22 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1828
Thanks received:
4778 thanks in 1974 posts

05-25-2012 4:29 PM

I would not say no because 2 testers had not reported. I would say no becuase not all tests are in and Chris had not written his general summaries for the molecules.

As soon as Chris has analyzed the reports, written his summaries and asked them to be made public, then I have no problem doing so.

EDIT: I also just got the email

I got a PM from Chris a couple of days ago, and checked everything and there is no reason he shouldn't be able to get in. I also logged in as him and was able to access all, and wrote him back to let him know.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-25-2012 4:29 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

05-25-2012 4:39 PM

Shit! I just went back and logged in as Chris again, and now I can access the forum, but get the same No Permission errors when trying to view the actual threads that we previously ahd with some of the thread.

OK, I'm going to get to the bottom of the issue and figure out what the fuck is causing it this weekend.

I may end up having to create new forums and move everything over, then delete the existing one's, but I AM going to figure it out. I guess my weekend is shot! Sad

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-25-2012 4:39 PM

wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

05-25-2012 5:50 PM

(05-25-2012 4:39 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Shit! I just went back and logged in as Chris again, and now I can access the forum, but get the same No Permission errors when trying to view the actual threads that we previously ahd with some of the thread.

OK, I'm going to get to the bottom of the issue and figure out what the fuck is causing it this weekend.

I may end up having to create new forums and move everything over, then delete the existing one's, but I AM going to figure it out. I guess my weekend is shot! Sad

Maybe making things public would fix the issue and save some time? Or is this for future reference?

05-25-2012 5:50 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

05-25-2012 7:07 PM

This has been how testing was supposed to be run from the very start.

Making it public would fix the permission error, but its been known and understood tht the vendor is supposed to follow the testing and provide molecule summaries on completion of testing, and before the projects are made public.

If that's not going to happen, then there's no reason for me to waste hours or days of my time setting up private forums, blind testing groups, members and permissions, and the vendors can just run the testing themselves in their reporting forums.

The vendors stand the most to gain from testing projects, and if we can put forth the effort that we do, then they can at least invest the time to follow the testing and write their summaries.

If the forum is expected to do everything but provide the vendors samples, then we might as well be a market reasearch company and charge big bucks for dong it, because that is exactly what wewould be.

And I ain't going to turn the forum into a market research company!

05-25-2012 7:07 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2879 thanks in 597 posts

05-26-2012 6:01 PM

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone for participating in this project - do not worry, I will analyze and summarize all of the reports from the different molecules that were tested here.

I also realize how much work Mark and other forum admins put this project, and I sincerely appreciate that. it is not necessarily about profiting from discoveries as much as it is the research itself - blind molecule testing provides valuable information on rare and previously unknown compounds.

However it is important to note that my worst quality is organization; that is why it is sometimes difficult to summarize all the reports... however I do plan to put some needed time and effort into this. There are still about 20 other compounds that are waiting to be tested.

It is important to note that while steraloids maybe my supplier for these rare and exotic compounds, I do not run synthesis through steraloids. I work with some of the most advanced chemistry teams on the on the planet to get molecules made efficiently and cost-effectively in bulk. However a synthesis is a very expensive endeavor especially for certain types of molecules. It can cost a minimum of $5000 to have a synthesis performed and it is not even guaranted that the synthesis will bear fruit.

My primary observation from this beta test is that a new line of pheromones is waiting to be discovered - the pregna-(4/5)-20-dien-3-(one/[alpha/beta]ols..this is what molecule D has proven. I believe that this line of compounds will be the future of human pheromone technology. This alone makes the work done here invaluable.

thank you again everyone for all of your effort and participation. please be patient with me while I make these compounds available. if the demand is high enough, a synthesis will be arranged -- and I plan to further explore this new line of
Compounds related to pregnadienols or pregnadienones. I do not believe that ER 303 is the best that can come from this line of compounds. I think there may be found the holy grail of pheromones in this line of compounds.

Sincerely & Greatfully,

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2012 6:02 PM by Alpha Dream.)
05-26-2012 6:01 PM
Thanks given by eibmoz
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

05-26-2012 6:20 PM

Chis, if you want you can go ahead and post in each molecule forum the names if the molecules that members were testing until summaries can be written for them.

Additionally, with the thread we posted yesterday concering testing and reporting obligations and consequences for not doing so, I believe that the reporting rate will be closer to 100% than what we've been getting, and be more productive.

05-26-2012 6:20 PM

PheroPhiend
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 18 posts

01-26-2014 5:39 AM

(05-26-2012 6:01 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  My primary observation from this beta test is that a new line of pheromones is waiting to be discovered - the pregna-(4/5)-20-dien-3-(one/[alpha/beta]ols..this is what molecule D has proven. I believe that this line of compounds will be the future of human pheromone technology. This alone makes the work done here invaluable.

Maybe Steve or someone will go with the gentle hint. I dont think they are all big dollars. Maybe some. Not all. I think he maybe already knows as far as Xist. Its way more than allopregnanolone or p96 or whatever. Theres more than just one or two. Diamond molecules. Fruit ripe for the picking. No firm answers. I dont have them. Just saying I see more and more leads me to feel all the compounds in this class need testing.
01-26-2014 5:39 AM
Thanks given by sushi

Share This Thread