Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dominance Potion
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3225
Thanks received:
2473 thanks in 1268 posts

Dominance Potion
03-18-2014 9:56 AM

From the Love Potion site:

Dominance Blend for Women

A sexual attraction potion with a clearly alpha-dominant signature. Let 'em know who's boss! This blend can be helpful in the boardroom, as well as in the bedroom.

Ingredients: Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenone, Alpha-Androstenone.

This is for you nataliejei Big Grin

(02-23-2014 12:48 PM)nataliejei Wrote:  I know there is a separate thread for it but maybe someone from girls could share her recent experience with Dominance Potion?
Thanks!!

It took me almost a year to finally try Dom. I tried her sister, Leather, with the added Est thinking it would be softer - because I thought Dom would be, well, too Dom for me Laugh1

As it turns out - it isn't that way at all. It's an instant confidence boost for me. Mood lift, get things done...doesn't change my personality into a, "I WILL CRUSH YOU IF YOU CROSS ME!" in any way shape or form.

Because it doesn't have any cops in it, it's good for work (though that wouldn't necessarily KEEP me from adding cops to it...as a matter of fact I have...and it can steer things in a quite fun direction with the right people....)

The dominant type blends don't make me aggressive, though I know some women get irritable with to much none (and that may have to do with where she is in her cycle too) but I have not had a negative reaction in that regard as yet. Dominance motivates and energizes me to get things done. I guess that translates into confident, sexy and "yes, you may follow me around like a puppy and moon over me if you like". Turns out I was scared for nothing and this is a pretty awesome blend that is now part of my arsenal Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-18-2014 9:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Dominance Potion - NuTrix - 03-18-2014 9:56 AM
RE: Dominance Potion - nataliejei - 03-23-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Dominance Potion - NuTrix - 03-23-2014, 11:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cougar Potion Review – Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie 8/7/2014 Honeycake 3 133 08-23-2014 6:02 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Love Potion's Dominance Phya 13 2,414 03-03-2013 10:03 AM
Last Post: NuTrix