Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dolce & Gabbana + Wolf. Woah..
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 14 posts

Dolce & Gabbana + Wolf. Woah..
07-06-2015 7:21 PM

25/M As much as I love the smell of Wolf, I decided to do an experiment today and go with my usual 2 Sprays of wolf and add 2 sprays of Dolce & Gabbana right over the application points (wrists/neck). Now for me wolf already has great hits and at a very consistent rate. But after maybe 2-4 hours I feel the need to reapply as my hits and self effects starts to decline rapidly as well as the scent (mind you its been blazing hot out lately). So from a diffusion standpoint I figured adding more 'scent' might even project the mones more or hit targets quicker and even make it last a bit longer.

Well, while its only the first day of trying this out, it was probably the most blatant hits ive ever gotten in my first month of using mones. Even just leaving my apartment and getting into the elevator, this arab woman 40+ opened me and was insisting me to tell her what cologne I was wearing so she could buy it for her husband. At work I had the most blatant 'deer in the headlights' look from a female co-worker who just stood there for literally 5 seconds as her face just got redder and redder before she finally clicked in to answer my question (holy fuck that was awkward to witness! lmao) She had also been exposed to wolf and glace many times before but never displayed an extreme reaction like that.. Plenty of respect from co-workers as usual. But the most amazing thing was my manager who always just tells me straight up do this do that, instead kept saying " if your not too busy.. or have too much going on" "you know.. if its okay with you.." "If it wont interfere with anything.." Now THIS was wayyyy out of her character and I fucking loved it. Felt soo much more in control. It was like she was hesitant and felt guilty of having to ask me to do anything. She even asked me to look over some paperwork before I leave but later came back and said she got a newer employee to do it. Dirol

Would this have been from prolonged exposure from wearing it around them long enough? Or was all this just from the extra cover helping the mones reach all the targets easier? more efficiently? All I know is this was a great fucking day and couldnt help but write this wall of text out. Will be testing again tomorrow.
~SoS

07-06-2015 7:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra, raikahoken, ak4d4

theLaw
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 66
Thanks received:
280 thanks in 138 posts

RE: Dolce & Gabbana + Wolf. Woah..
07-06-2015 7:28 PM

I would try D&G cover with other mones and see if you get any more blatant hits.

Projection can make or break a product, so you may have found something here, but you need more tests to confirm.

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
07-06-2015 7:28 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 119
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 31 posts

07-06-2015 8:34 PM

Great report! Did you find that this method increases longevity? Also, did you wait for the wolf to sit for a while before spraying on the cover, or did you just spray it on straight away?

Also try applying the mones over the cover instead of under it, see how that works out for you.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, A-1, taboo*, ascend*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Max-T-150, SXD-9*

*sample

KIV: XiSt oil, True Alpha, OD, AV, L2K
07-06-2015 8:34 PM
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 14 posts

07-06-2015 9:29 PM

(07-06-2015 8:34 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Great report! Did you find that this method increases longevity? Also, did you wait for the wolf to sit for a while before spraying on the cover, or did you just spray it on straight away?

Also try applying the mones over the cover instead of under it, see how that works out for you.

I sprayed the mones first, rubbed it in, then the Dolce right after and did the same (right after showering and a few minutes before leaving). The self effects and hits definitely lasted my whole 8 hour shift but im still unsure if the selfies was just because I was so lit up from what I had been noticing. stopped smelling anything on myself maybe 5 hours in? (unless I put my wrist right up to my nose) which is much longer then just using wolf solo.

07-06-2015 9:29 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 469
Thanks received:
969 thanks in 388 posts

07-06-2015 10:11 PM

I've never had to "cover" Wolf, but have experienced similar beneficial results by applying Paco Rabanne's One Million over my application points of SXD-9. Really seemed to ignite the product's diffusion, which probably shouldn't be a surprise to most.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 10:12 PM by Dafixisin.)
07-06-2015 10:11 PM

moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 978
Thanks received:
594 thanks in 379 posts

07-07-2015 2:03 AM

Agree. I think the alcohol enhanced/sped up the diffusion so it hit harder. Also some of the D&G fragrances have ISO E Super from what I read.
I personally think I have some diffusion issues so I might just replicate that and report.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Core, Style, Emperor
Androtics:
A314, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-

A1

Journal: Moe++

07-07-2015 2:03 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
375 thanks in 235 posts

07-07-2015 7:07 AM

Just curious, what D&G were you using?

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
07-07-2015 7:07 AM

Share This Thread