Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does deodorant harm the pheromones?
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 59 posts

Does deodorant harm the pheromones?
07-20-2015 11:34 AM

I read somewhere that deodorant shouldn't be used as a cover scent since it prevents the pheromone product from working. Is this true? And what about eau de toilette?

If there are products that prevent the pheromone products from working, what causes that? What should I look for and prevent using?

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
07-20-2015 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2305
Thanks received:
2614 thanks in 1335 posts

RE: Does deodorant harm the pheromones?
07-20-2015 1:58 PM

(07-20-2015 11:34 AM)Mr. E Wrote:  I read somewhere that deodorant shouldn't be used as a cover scent since it prevents the pheromone product from working. Is this true? And what about eau de toilette?

If there are products that prevent the pheromone products from working, what causes that? What should I look for and prevent using?

I use acqua di gio stick DEODARANT under armpits and spray mones to neck.
Never had any problems.
07-20-2015 1:58 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned, lebanesephero
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
111 thanks in 59 posts

07-20-2015 4:42 PM

(07-20-2015 1:58 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I use acqua di gio stick DEODARANT under armpits and spray mones to neck.
Never had any problems.

Thanks. I wasn't very clear in my first post. I meant to ask if it's bad for the pheromones if the deodorant is applied on the same spot as the mones.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
07-20-2015 4:42 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

07-20-2015 4:51 PM

Here's something kenpachi wrote on mones and cologne:

(12-13-2014 6:31 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  
(12-13-2014 5:11 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  We're all familiar with covering our mones with cologne - either over, under or next to app points.

HOWEVER...

Ever since someone on the forum mentioned it to me privately today, I recall noticing something interesting as of late.

In instances where I DON'T cover my mones with cologne, and keep cologne/bodyspray away from app points i.e. on my torso and underarms only, selfies seem BETTER.

Noticeable reactions from others seem to also increase.

I'm starting to think that cologne projection may have nothing to do with mone projection. In fact, I may go as far as to say cologne projection may actually hinder mone projection in some instances.

Needs more testing though. Your thoughts are welcome. Please discuss.

Funny you posted this, I was going to do a post in my journal on this. I'm finding the oil pheromones work much better for me than the alcohol counterparts... to the point where I don't wear alcohol pheromones any more. I have two shaving bags... one which contains the essential everyday mones for easy access and one with all my others. The essential bag is exclusively oils. I didn't do this on purpose, it just happened naturally from noticing what got me the best hits.

I have also found an improvement in results by:

#1: Letting the oil drop straight from the bottle on the app point and letting it dry naturally. No rubbing it in with my finger. I apply the drop high on the side of my neck and let it run down to the base of my neck and soak in all by itself. I think using my finger to spread it and wipe it in was causing the majority of the drop to soak into my finger so lots of product was lost.

#2: No cover scent where possible. With the oils, unless it's Ascend or some really smelly shit, I go solo. Never had a smell complaint other than "mmm you smell nice" with just unscented pheromones. My theory is that the cover scent can in some cases invade her senses to the point where the pheromones can't hit her as hard because now her brain has to interpret the mones AND the cologne smell. The other pro of this is when the pheromones start hitting her and she starts feeling happy, comfy, horny, she can't blame it on your cologne. Rather than girls saying "Wow, you smell amazing, what cologne is that?" and rationalising the cologne made her feel that way, instead you get a confused silence from her where she's thinking to herself "Jesus he smells good/makes me feel good..." but she won't say anything about it as it's kind of weird to tell somebody their natural body smell is intoxicating. It's pretty much admitting you're in love with them.

Now you're hitting her hard, she's feeling it and she doesn't have the excuse of "wow, that's an amazing cologne" to rationalise it. She figures she must just be ridiculously attracted to you. Much better. Diablo

Edit: Oh yeah, this only applies to where you have unscented pheromones and then use a separate cover scent over/next to it. If your pheromones are already mixed with a scent then I think they are just as effective as the unscented when it comes to her getting hit by them. But the stuff about cologne versus you still applies.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-20-2015 4:51 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned, Falcon, lebanesephero, cali4ya858
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
111 thanks in 59 posts

07-21-2015 3:56 AM

Thanks Kimosabe! That was very useful!

07-21-2015 3:56 AM

lebanesephero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

07-21-2015 12:02 PM

(07-20-2015 4:51 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Here's something kenpachi wrote on mones and cologne:
[/quote]

Thanks man that's extremely helpful!
07-21-2015 12:02 PM
MoonMan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-17-2015 11:17 AM

Great answer to a great question. I really don't wear cologne on a daily basis and wondering if I should for the best hits.
08-17-2015 11:17 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1977
Thanks received:
850 thanks in 492 posts

08-17-2015 12:14 PM

Well pheromones stink. I can pretty much smell all of them. One of my friends is really sensitive to them and can literally tell me every time that I am wearing them. No one else says anything. This is with cologne. I would recommend wearing cologne. I spray cologne right next to my app points.
08-17-2015 12:14 PM

Share This Thread