Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Glace have little/different/No Effect on black people?
Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 11 posts

Does Glace have little/different/No Effect on black people?
05-11-2012 11:05 PM

About Me. I'm 6'3 Black/mixed race early 30's and have been using pheromones for over 10 years and I usually attract women of all races naturally.

So I have been testing fb light silicone Glace for about two week and it seems to me it affects black people less then other people. I have worn it around lots mostly black places and I would say about 70% are not affected, 20% have mood elevation but not social and about 10% get the usual reported Glace affects.

I fall into the 20% when I wear it. I deferentially get in a good mood but I actually feel less social when I wear, like I just want to sit there and vibe and not speak even at a busy party where I would normally be very talkative. I would note that from my experiences so far it seems darker black people seem to be affected less then lighter black people.

Not downing Glace its a great product but just wondered if anyone else has experienced this. The reason i suspected it may be a race thing is because I remember reading in as33156 journal somewhere that his mixes seem to have no affect on black women and he used Glace as the base in most of his mixes. Anyone else experience this?
05-11-2012 11:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by wiserd, shadowknight, as33156, Pheroquirk

shadowknight
dgaf- I'm the Boss

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3209
Thanks received:
310 thanks in 188 posts

RE: Does Glace have little/different/No Effect on black people?
05-11-2012 11:43 PM

i remember when i first started learning about pheromones i read a thread on the other pt talking about the molecule androsterone, androstenone, alpha androstenol, etc and which worked best for each ethnic group

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace, Alfa Maschio, LIIK
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W., IMPI
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone

[/b]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 11:45 PM by shadowknight.)
05-11-2012 11:43 PM
Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 11 posts

05-11-2012 11:51 PM

(05-11-2012 11:43 PM)shadowknight Wrote:  i remember when i first started learning about pheromones i read a thread on the other pt talking about the molecule androsterone, androstenone, alpha androstenol, etc and which worked best for each ethnic group

I believe that is true. I know personally I can exceed 100 mcg of androstenone and get great hits with black and latina women of all ages and older white women but anything above 25 mcg is OD for younger white women and asians.
05-11-2012 11:51 PM
shadowknight
dgaf- I'm the Boss

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3209
Thanks received:
310 thanks in 188 posts

05-12-2012 9:09 AM

Look what i found

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace, Alfa Maschio, LIIK
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W., IMPI
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone

[/b]
05-12-2012 9:09 AM
Thanks given by extraballislit
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8499 thanks in 2713 posts

05-12-2012 9:12 AM

(05-11-2012 11:05 PM)Wacka Wrote:  About Me. I'm 6'3 Black/mixed race early 30's and have been using pheromones for over 10 years and I usually attract women of all races naturally.

So I have been testing fb light silicone Glace for about two week and it seems to me it affects black people less then other people. I have worn it around lots mostly black places and I would say about 70% are not affected, 20% have mood elevation but not social and about 10% get the usual reported Glace affects.

I fall into the 20% when I wear it. I deferentially get in a good mood but I actually feel less social when I wear, like I just want to sit there and vibe and not speak even at a busy party where I would normally be very talkative. I would note that from my experiences so far it seems darker black people seem to be affected less then lighter black people.

Not downing Glace its a great product but just wondered if anyone else has experienced this. The reason i suspected it may be a race thing is because I remember reading in as33156 journal somewhere that his mixes seem to have no affect on black women and he used Glace as the base in most of his mixes. Anyone else experience this?

Welcome to the from Wacko,

Yeah black women seem to be immune to my mixes unless I ramp them up to what would be OD levels on other races. On the other hand mixed girls give me the Deer in the headlights looks with my normal combos much more then white girls.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 9:13 AM by as33156.)
05-12-2012 9:12 AM

Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 11 posts

05-12-2012 12:44 PM

(05-12-2012 9:09 AM)shadowknight Wrote:  Look what i found

Thanks for posting this. It seems to match up with my own observations almost exactly. Ill keep it mind for my future mixes.
05-12-2012 12:44 PM
Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 11 posts

05-12-2012 1:05 PM

(05-12-2012 9:12 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Welcome to the from Wacko,

Yeah black women seem to be immune to my mixes unless I ramp them up to what would be OD levels on other races. On the other hand mixed girls give me the Deer in the headlights looks with my normal combos much more then white girls.

Thanks as33156, Same for me, much higher doses seem to get better results from black women and since they respond best to androstenone the higher dosage puts me into OD for everyone else.

I generally have to put on my mixes in normal range before I go out and carry some The Edge in a togo bottle just in case the target for the night is black or latina.

You gave me an ideal. I have been testing glace at 4-8 sprays, Im going to bump it to 10-14 sprays for a few weeks.. I hadn't really considered that before since glace is already so concentrated but ill see how it goes.
05-12-2012 1:05 PM
Thanks given by as33156
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
785 thanks in 278 posts

05-12-2012 1:10 PM

Makes me think of this one time where I consciously felt hit by the pheromones. I noticed this white fellow hopping onto the train and immediately, I felt something about his presence and I knew I wasn't the only one cause quite a few people payed attention to him. I even felt myself staring at him for a good 5 seconds and wondering what it is about him. Then the Akuto scent hit me. This mofo was wearing A314!

05-12-2012 1:10 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroquirk
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
286 thanks in 363 posts

05-12-2012 1:45 PM

Off topic, but I noticed that the pheromones I wear seem to affect black/latino men more strongly. My husband gets affected equally as strong as these different ethnicities & he has high testosterone levels. I wonder if there are higher levels of testosterone naturally present in black/latin men?
05-12-2012 1:45 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Akelah

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8499 thanks in 2713 posts

05-12-2012 3:18 PM

(05-12-2012 1:45 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Off topic, but I noticed that the pheromones I wear seem to affect black/latino men more strongly. My husband gets affected equally as strong as these different ethnicities & he has high testosterone levels. I wonder if there are higher levels of testosterone naturally present in black/latin men?

Hi Beccah,

Yes there is more my doctor told me. Also I sort of knew this from working out. If I worked out hardcore for a month I would look like my white friends who had been working out for years. I pack on muscle like I'm on steroids if I'm eating right. No supplements or anything needed. Also im a lot stronger for my weight and can bench press 300lbs which is more then double my body weight when most my white friends who are my height and weight who haven't worked out cant do without building up to the weight.

This things I have mention are commonly talked about with friends who are black.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 3:25 PM by as33156.)
05-12-2012 3:18 PM

Share This Thread