Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you get closer to someone after you a huge arguement with them or farther away?
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Do you get closer to someone after you a huge arguement with them or farther away?
01-24-2016 8:24 PM

I admit that I'm a nice person usually and before I learned anything about relationships, I usually bottle things up for at least months at a time. I get angry in small bits at the relation at the time until there was a breakup. The thing is after that, there was a huge argument with my ex, and I let it all out full force and it was all illogical with ad hominem arguments but it felt so good. (Alot of asian women are hot-headed so its kinda fun arguing with them and then loving them after).

Now I regret having self control and I should've addressed everything that I was suppressing in my mind for a long time and I should've just let everything that was bothering me all at once, instead of small bits.

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians, AlphaQ
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
01-24-2016 8:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Do you get closer to someone after you a huge arguement with them or farther away?
01-25-2016 6:23 AM

(01-24-2016 8:24 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  I admit that I'm a nice person usually and before I learned anything about relationships, I usually bottle things up for at least months at a time. I get angry in small bits at the relation at the time until there was a breakup. The thing is after that, there was a huge argument with my ex, and I let it all out full force and it was all illogical with ad hominem arguments but it felt so good. (Alot of asian women are hot-headed so its kinda fun arguing with them and then loving them after).

Now I regret having self control and I should've addressed everything that I was suppressing in my mind for a long time and I should've just let everything that was bothering me all at once, instead of small bits.

If you argue with someone who is in love with you , you may hurt her bad but she'll probably want you to patch things with her and the two of you may get closer (make up sex is the best isn't it? lol).

However, if you hardly know her and you send a huge IOD like a verbal fight, you're toast man.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2016 6:24 AM by dsouza.)
01-25-2016 6:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread