Hello There, Guest! Register

8 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 8 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do women who detect strong piss smell from mones still respond to the mones?
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Do women who detect strong piss smell from mones still respond to the mones?
11-27-2019 4:40 PM

Target is an asian woman who has a really sensitive nose. Sometimes when we're walking down the sidewalk where someone has pissed she'll nearly gag. (my city has a lot of sidewalk pissers and rarely rains to wash it off).

I've been reluctant to wear mones around her because I know she's ultra sensitive to urine smell.

Hoping to try some Xist reset-action on her, but I don't want it to backfire.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019 4:41 PM by monequest74.)
11-27-2019 4:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Do women who detect strong piss smell from mones still respond to the mones?
11-27-2019 4:53 PM

Hence why you use cover sent, so they cannot smell the pheromones. Plus when something smell nice you want to smell it more. So many different pheromones androstenol some women think that this smell sweet or woody other women think it smell like piss.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019 5:01 PM by mdw.)
11-27-2019 4:53 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

RE: Do women who detect strong piss smell from mones still respond to the mones?
11-27-2019 5:39 PM

(11-27-2019 4:40 PM)monequest74 Wrote:  Target is an asian woman who has a really sensitive nose. Sometimes when we're walking down the sidewalk where someone has pissed she'll nearly gag. (my city has a lot of sidewalk pissers and rarely rains to wash it off).

I've been reluctant to wear mones around her because I know she's ultra sensitive to urine smell.

Yes. Wearing nnpa this girl wouldn't stop complaining about my smell. Still she was super horny and kept telling me I was so hot. I then brought out my bottle off nnpa and put a drop onher hand and asked her to smell it and she said it had a terrible smell. Its pretty funny when you think about it.
11-27-2019 5:39 PM
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-27-2019 9:57 PM

(11-27-2019 4:53 PM)mdw Wrote:  Hence why you use cover sent, so they cannot smell the pheromones. Plus when something smell nice you want to smell it more. So many different pheromones androstenol some women think that this smell sweet or woody other women think it smell like piss.

I can smell the mones that have odors through most cover scents. If I can, she certainly can.
11-27-2019 9:57 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-28-2019 1:18 AM

If you see her often (as I read out of your post) wouldn't it be a way to start with a very small amount and ramp it up from time to time? That would give you a chance to see her "dose depending reaction" *), allowing you to fine tune it to her individual sweet spot, and turn it slightly back once you see negative effects. So you might see early signs of discomfort while she still can't identify you as root cause of the smell, or if she vocalize it, you can you downplay it ("I don't know, maybe I stepped in something earlier today").
I, for example, like cops and always place them lower on the body, e.g. close to the navel under your shirt, to be less "in your face".
The whole ramp up procedure gives also a smoother more believable change in signature. Especially with people one knows I don't think it is good to change the mone signature to quickly.

*) dose dependency is in pharmacology one of the most powerful signs that an agent has effects
11-28-2019 1:18 AM

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

11-28-2019 1:36 AM

(11-27-2019 4:40 PM)monequest74 Wrote:  Do women who detect strong piss smell from mones still respond to the mones?

Yes.
11-28-2019 1:36 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-29-2019 5:02 AM

(11-27-2019 4:40 PM)monequest74 Wrote:  Target is an asian woman who has a really sensitive nose. Sometimes when we're walking down the sidewalk where someone has pissed she'll nearly gag. (my city has a lot of sidewalk pissers and rarely rains to wash it off).

The answer is yes they will work but smelling bad is a negative factor.Don't assume that because she has a sensitive nose she will smell urine out of the pheromones.It's a mutation that makes some people detect it as bad smell, it doesn't mean it's the same gene or mutations that give sensitive nose.

You wear cover scent and for most times you are fine.I have said it so many times but there is a percentage of people, I estimate it to be around 1 in 6 to 1 in 8 that will smell the urine/sweat in heavy formulas and it will bleed through any cover scent, I assure you.In that case you play social engineering with them and blame their noses because if you ask anyone around chances are nobody will confirm that.

If you put unscented 1 in 4 will smell urine and 1 in 6-8 are the heavy detectors that will always smell you even if you cover it.Those are the numbers.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-29-2019 5:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For women who respond to copulins... dsouza 7 2,203 12-17-2019 2:09 AM
Last Post: jb20
  Why do older women like stronger mones? hut 33 6,345 11-09-2019 8:47 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  women, dopamine and the Smell of Newborn Babies Rcount 10 2,786 06-03-2019 2:08 PM
Last Post: VishRemma
  certain mones bring out certain behaviors in women... blitz 56 26,545 09-17-2017 10:14 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Men Who Eat More Fruits And Veggies Smell More Attractive To Women lone ranger 13 4,752 08-18-2017 8:24 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate