Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do mones go bad with time?
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Do mones go bad with time?
11-10-2017 6:40 PM

Hi there everybody

if anyone remembers me, i used to post here a while back (2-3 years ago) and I've recently found my self development staling hard esp after getting into relationship (DONT GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS OR SETTLE WHEN UR IN EARLY 20s IF UR NOT 1000000000% SHE IS THE ONE!!!!)

so here i am trying to play with mones again... I'm 24 yr old now and shit has really changed game-wise, my mentality about-it wise, everything...

So my question for the veterans still around here: Do mones go bad or become less effective after years?

I've been fucking around with Connections XS, Cohesion XS, Instant Shine, Instant Gentleman, XIST, Evolve, Ascend XS and to be honest, I'm not getting self-effects or effects on others or none of that.... I also havent been testing it in the right environments you can say so I'm not 100% sure whether it's me or the mones...

TLDR; So anyone out there can shed some light on whether mones work the same or not after years of non-use?

Thanks

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
11-10-2017 6:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Do mones go bad with time?
11-10-2017 8:08 PM

(11-10-2017 6:40 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Hi there everybody

if anyone remembers me, i used to post here a while back (2-3 years ago) and I've recently found my self development staling hard esp after getting into relationship (DONT GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS OR SETTLE WHEN UR IN EARLY 20s IF UR NOT 1000000000% SHE IS THE ONE!!!!)

so here i am trying to play with mones again... I'm 24 yr old now and shit has really changed game-wise, my mentality about-it wise, everything...

So my question for the veterans still around here: Do mones go bad or become less effective after years?

I've been fucking around with Connections XS, Cohesion XS, Instant Shine, Instant Gentleman, XIST, Evolve, Ascend XS and to be honest, I'm not getting self-effects or effects on others or none of that.... I also havent been testing it in the right environments you can say so I'm not 100% sure whether it's me or the mones...

TLDR; So anyone out there can shed some light on whether mones work the same or not after years of non-use?

Thanks

From what I've read so far, mones work even after years. But it depends on the product and the career.

If it's spray, I belive the life span is shorter than oil.

I read somewhere that LAL products get even BETTER with time.

Also depends where it's been kept. Dark cool place. And also depends if the bottle's d lid/cap was tightly closed or not. Air may get in and contaminate the product.

Good luck. Smile
11-10-2017 8:08 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Do mones go bad with time?
11-11-2017 3:24 AM

If the products were kept with tops closed and not in sunlight, they will still be ok. I occasionally use some PXS stuff which I bought a few years back. But you really need to vigorously shake the bottle for a good 5 minutes, or you will just be applying the carrier and not the mones.
Also, if a spray product has been left for a long time, then the first few sprays (ie, what's been left in the nozzle) needs to be purged.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 4:04 AM by LoveInSpain.)
11-11-2017 3:24 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Interesting study on a good time to wear mones Mars82 12 5,693 12-15-2013 6:23 PM
Last Post: andromun