Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DiscoverXS - Great Site
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 124
Thanks received:
175 thanks in 103 posts

DiscoverXS - Great Site
06-18-2016 8:20 AM

All I can say is, wow what a great resource. I just sort of discovered how extensive the XS website is and the cool little summary cards they use for the products. This is where the market SHOULD go! Only I'm afraid it will open the flood gates to every newb and level the playing field!

I had originally put these guys in the "fair" category. They were good for samples if you asked but I had a terrible reaction to Cohesion Oil (rage) and APi was less than a stellar match to OG A314.

That said, I've used Xist to great success and Evolve kills it in the dating seduction department.

I like how they are reasonably transparent about the molecules they use. The site was a bit too much for my ADD brain - lots going on with the pictures and such (I prefer simple layouts like Androtics) But the bell finally went off for me.

Anyhow, this is a shout out to the professionalism of this company. I will qualify that I respect all the vendors so far. I like LPMP's down-home feel and creative direction. I like LALs product consistency and mystery. I like Androtics ease of ordering, customization, and fast ship (for me). I like Love Scent's personal touch and minimal hyperbole.

So what I have to say is this: the extra effort XS is taking in the site itself is guaranteeing repeat business.

If I have any complaint it is that they have so many offerings, I want to buy them all. I'm "an edge" nerd. NLP, supplements, hormones, subliminals, scents, nootropics, exercise, sleep, whole brain integration etc.... I'll try anything relatively safe to see if it provides "an edge" in human potential and influence. So this site is fun to see.

Finally, some of the write ups are stellar which I think can over-set expectations. I am convinced that there are whole stacks of combos that work better for some folks than others and that this can be consistent and is somehow based on genetics.

I see this routinely where certain products are just raved about but duds for me but guys with serious cred recommend them. Other sleepers work great for me, but no one talks about them. It has to be either our personal response to the pheromones, our body chemistry interaction or the demographic we are are exposed to that has efffect. Probably all three.

I look forward to the day one of these enthusiasts creates a consistent rating system that takes into account ethnicity, target, age, effects spectrum

The coolest move in this direction are the visual summaries XS has set up.
06-18-2016 8:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Androcles, RTBoss, lunch, Shyguy1337

Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 95
Thanks received:
145 thanks in 66 posts

RE: DiscoverXS - Great Site
06-18-2016 8:32 AM

(06-18-2016 8:20 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  All I can say is, wow what a great resource. I just sort of discovered how extensive the XS website is and the cool little summary cards they use for the products. This is where the market SHOULD go! Only I'm afraid it will open the flood gates to every newb and level the playing field!

I had originally put these guys in the "fair" category. They were good for samples if you asked but I had a terrible reaction to Cohesion Oil (rage) and APi was less than a stellar match to OG A314.

That said, I've used Xist to great success and Evolve kills it in the dating seduction department.

I like how they are reasonably transparent about the molecules they use. The site was a bit too much for my ADD brain - lots going on with the pictures and such (I prefer simple layouts like Androtics) But the bell finally went off for me.

Anyhow, this is a shout out to the professionalism of this company. I will qualify that I respect all the vendors so far. I like LPMP's down-home feel and creative direction. I like LALs product consistency and mystery. I like Androtics ease of ordering, customization, and fast ship (for me). I like Love Scent's personal touch and minimal hyperbole.

So what I have to say is this: the extra effort XS is taking in the site itself is guaranteeing repeat business.

If I have any complaint it is that they have so many offerings, I want to buy them all. I'm "an edge" nerd. NLP, supplements, hormones, subliminals, scents, nootropics, exercise, sleep, whole brain integration etc.... I'll try anything relatively safe to see if it provides "an edge" in human potential and influence. So this site is fun to see.

Finally, some of the write ups are stellar which I think can over-set expectations. I am convinced that there are whole stacks of combos that work better for some folks than others and that this can be consistent and is somehow based on genetics.

I see this routinely where certain products are just raved about but duds for me but guys with serious cred recommend them. Other sleepers work great for me, but no one talks about them. It has to be either our personal response to the pheromones, our body chemistry interaction or the demographic we are are exposed to that has efffect. Probably all three.

I look forward to the day one of these enthusiasts creates a consistent rating system that takes into account ethnicity, target, age, effects spectrum

The coolest move in this direction are the visual summaries XS has set up.

I'm simultaneously reading reading Ekscentra's write-up on XSR37/P90 from last year. I lot of data to cover. It's like being an avid Fantasy Football player and joining another league. A lot of things to cover, but it's super exciting.

Thank you JimmyCrack for this amazing write-up to introduce or re-introduce this pheromone resource to the community! If you find more databases, keep this up. Let us know. :-)

+1 [Image: clapping.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2016 8:32 AM by Androcles.)
06-18-2016 8:32 AM
Thanks given by D'man
Noes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

RE: DiscoverXS - Great Site
06-18-2016 1:09 PM

Yeah DiscoverXS really goes above and beyond with those little visual cards for their products, and other small touches. Has a very professional feel to it! I window shop over there all the time.

I feel you with the some combos work MUCH better for some than others. Hopefully in the future things like race and age can be analyzed and taken into account when determining how a product will work for different people.
06-18-2016 1:09 PM

Share This Thread