Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Discount Code for TheCommonScents.com
LexyCents
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

Discount Code for TheCommonScents.com
02-02-2015 2:15 PM

I ordered fragrance oils from them once and seems pretty good! fast shipping and no leaking from the bottles. super cheap.

as for how accurate their designer replicas are... i would say they come really close. its a lil hard to tell on some of them cuz some perfumes has much more alcohol and since i got the pure oils ones the scent is more heavy and concentrated. They just started to do perfume sprays but i've never bought them before so cant give an accurate review on those.

Anyway for anyone who wants to try since its cheap:
Use code: LOVE2015
20% Off on orders of $69
and their website is thecommonscents.com

Hope this helps someone in their cover scent journey!

edit: oh this code ends this friday!

Edit #2: I mostly bought 1/6oz of really expensive niche perfumes i would never be able to buy. so thats one reason im not sure how accurate the scents are. since i never smelled them before. mostly i got the bond 9 line since they are like $200. not spending that but i wanted to know what all the fuss was about. i wasnt crazy about any of them tho, even the ones that got rave reviews.

but i did buy some scents that i DO know the smell of and they came really close. sexy little things noir was the one that was most off... just a step away from the real thing if that makes sense. but pink sugar sensual seemed right on the money as did sugar by fresh.

just wanted to add this info because im noticing people are really suspicious of spam! lol

Me here, giving my two cents on these scents Heart
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 7:03 PM by LexyCents.)
02-02-2015 2:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Share This Thread