Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disco cloud (no cloud's mone) and mones-- HELP
lokoloko
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

Disco cloud (no cloud's mone) and mones-- HELP
12-14-2013 6:58 AM

Hello guys !

As a beginner, I need to ask, in order to listen from your experiences...

Perhaps, the answer to my question is pretty obvious...however, all of you have different point of view, which is the best in any thread.

So, Do you think the "power" or the efficacy of mones, get a lot lower when you are exposed for example: in the disco to the cloud (is like a powder or a talc)?

I really, try to run away when they throw this cloud. And I don't know why, I really don't like those clouds, isn't nice in my opinion...lights are better...

I am new to mones. I have used for about 30 times.

33 years old. Living in Nordic climate, so very cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol. Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml (mixed with after shave).
Androtics: A 314 oil , TUTH 2.5 mcg per spray, P74 5ml sample 5mcg per spray
Pheromone XS: Cohesion oil, Cohesion spray 10 ml, Ascend spray 15 ml -no copulins-

Cover cologne: Armani Code
12-14-2013 6:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

arkailija
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

RE: Disco cloud (no cloud's mone) and mones-- HELP
12-30-2013 12:29 PM

Ahh, those smoke screen things and so on!

I'd say it can mess up the nose for a while at least. It does come of clothes easier than tobacco smoke though, I haven't noticed it sticking to my skin so much.
And I usually have stayed in those smoke clouds! Lights are better though, indeed.
It's been ages since I've been out in a place that they use those smoke screens. In my own opinion, the effect of "masking" your pheromones should be very temporary. I feel that the smell of the smoke used vanishes from my nose fairly fast.

You can always look in advance where the smoke projector is and stay further away from it. Of course it's always a guess how big the cloud will be.
Have fun grooving, dance those nights away!

Oh, by the way, it's liquid, that smoke thing, made with a projector.
12-30-2013 12:29 PM
Ekscentra
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 345
Thanks received:
179 thanks in 103 posts

12-30-2013 2:58 PM

Anything that serves as a competing smell can potentially reduce the efficacy, so yes, it absolutely could with your example. I wouldn't worry about it. Just have fun and don't use mones as a crutch. If they can't smell 'em, they can't smell 'em.
12-30-2013 2:58 PM
lokoloko
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

12-30-2013 7:50 PM

Yes, this masking effect, I have the impression that mask quite a lot on oil formulas. On alcohol formulas won't be a problem. Sorry, I always pay attention on any little detail...

The disco, I usually go, always use those smokes. I really hate it, even if not wearing pheromones...

Thanks Arkailija, sure I had fun on almost every weekend. No complaint at all.
And yes, perhaps mones are crutch at the moment, since I still pretty excited and are very expensive...so, I don't wanna waste in vain...

Anyway, I'll try to be as far as possible from those smoke clouds...

I am new to mones. I have used for about 30 times.

33 years old. Living in Nordic climate, so very cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol. Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml (mixed with after shave).
Androtics: A 314 oil , TUTH 2.5 mcg per spray, P74 5ml sample 5mcg per spray
Pheromone XS: Cohesion oil, Cohesion spray 10 ml, Ascend spray 15 ml -no copulins-

Cover cologne: Armani Code
12-30-2013 7:50 PM

Share This Thread