Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disappointed
sleepmones
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 4 posts

Disappointed
09-07-2012 12:21 PM

So some of you might know that I posted in the TRUE PHEROMONES section regarding there unbelievably insane price hike. Anyways, in that thread I mentioned that I was giving Pure Mones a try. Well, I am already disappointed.

I placed my order last Wednesday, Aug 29th. According to their policies, I placed my order early enough to ship out the same day. Yesterday, SEPT 6th, I emailed them to see if they could tell me when I should be expecting my order as I had not received it yet. I get an email back today, Sept 7th stating that my order will be shipped out TODAY!!!!! Apparently they were out of stock until I emailed them. Angry

I can appreciate when a company runs out of product, but they dont even bother to send me an email to let me know? Im just hearing about it over a WEEK later!?!?!?!? Now Im questioning whether or not I would have ever received my package had I not sent an email. Or maybe my order just fell through the cracks and there using some lame ass excuse as to why they are shipping it out now.

IN any case, if their customer service is any indicator of the quality of their product, I will be asking for a prompt refund.

END OF RANT
09-07-2012 12:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
115 thanks in 88 posts

RE: Disappointed
09-07-2012 12:28 PM

Well, I made an international order and they shipped it within 2 days. Perhaps they unintentionally overlooked your order, such events do occur. Chill....
09-07-2012 12:28 PM
sleepmones
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 4 posts

09-07-2012 12:46 PM

(09-07-2012 12:28 PM)smartkid Wrote:  Well, I made an international order and they shipped it within 2 days. Perhaps they unintentionally overlooked your order, such events do occur. Chill....

I am chill, thats why I am giving there product a chance. But that doesnt mean I cant be upset that the company i spent over $100 with didnt ship me my product.

I am well versed in the studies of business and there is NO EXCUSE for this lack of customer service.
09-07-2012 12:46 PM
sleepmones
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 4 posts

09-11-2012 11:41 AM

FINALLY got my order from puremones. Will do some field testing during the week and report back.
09-11-2012 11:41 AM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2174
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 630 posts

09-11-2012 11:52 AM

You got your order within 3 business days of contacting them.

Many of us here are well versed in business as well, and such things happen with computer systems, supply chain management, and the like. Things get overlooked, or are tracked incorrectly sometimes. These are very small businesses, operating with marginal revenues, and with few support staff. Give them a break dude.

Talk about upset, I've had orders for several thousand dollars worth of items from various companies, and wasn't contacted when it was out of order. Showing patience and understanding usually goes a long way, especially with the way these businesses are set up. So long in fact that I was shipped out my next order for a couple hundred dollars, for free. (Non-pheromone).

A little patience goes a long way bro.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
09-11-2012 11:52 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

09-11-2012 1:33 PM

Holy shit, I'd hate to have you as a customer.

Every time I've ordered from Androtics, the shipping has been excellent. Some 3-5 days and that's over the Atlantic. They were the first company I ordered mones from, so I was a bit spoiled right from the start.

See, when I ordered from Love Scent, the shipping took several weeks and the second time the package was snatched by the customs to boot and I was slapped with a really big fee too ever get it.

With True Pheromones the first shipment took forever, the second was pretty snappy and the third took a couple of weeks.

HAX was almost as speedy as Androtics and I love their products. If the next package from them takes a little time getting here, I won't give them grief about it.

You really do need to have a little patience.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
09-11-2012 1:33 PM
Thanks given by bored4life, CanadianGuy45
sleepmones
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 4 posts

09-11-2012 4:57 PM

Like I said, I have patience and I am understanding.

I didnt send Puremones death threats, hate mail, or immediately request a refund. I even stated previously that I am still going to give their product a shot.

That being said, communication goes ALONG way in business transactions. Any company, mones related or not, should be able to immediately tell if something is out of stock, and communicate that to the customer, if not on their website at the point of purchase.

The fact that these companies are small speaks volumes more about being able to communicate this information effectively. I personally believe they were not out of stock and simply did not fulfill my order. Especially since the day they got my email just happened to be the day they sent out my order. And for those of you that think that these things just "happen" and sometimes orders are overlooked I will say this: I order ALOT of products online from MANY different companies, even places like ebay where the "company" I am ordering from is just some person sitting in their living room. I have NEVER EVER run into a situation where my order just wasnt shipped out. And anytime I have run into something being out of stock or otherwise unavailable, I have always been notified of the delay.

Any of you out there that are OK with waiting weeks and weeks for products that you ordered are not patient, your complacent. Especially if youre ok with the company just fulfilling the order whenever they please. Sure, I could understand waiting if I was over seas, but Im not. I could understand waiting if my order was overtly large, but it wasnt.

It was a standard order with standard shipping terms. And just because this is apparently typical with mones companies doesnt make it ok. A new mone company could do very well if they got their act together and provided solid customer service and order fulfillment.

You all can judge me all you want for being "impatient" or "unruly". But the fact of the matter is that when I order ANY product online I expect that order to be shipped as promised. Based on what their site said, the order should have gone out the day I placed it. IF any complications arise, I expect to know about it immediately. Does that make me an asshole? I certainly do not think so, and neither does the rest of the 99% of shoppers who utilize ecommerce.

And anyone who would "hate to have me as a customer" obviously knows nothing about operating a business. Quality business owners value all paying customers and can admit when they could have provided better service.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 5:19 PM by sleepmones.)
09-11-2012 4:57 PM
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight, Chaotic

Share This Thread