Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dirty wolf
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Dirty wolf
12-08-2018 2:33 PM

as wolf being my most frequently used mone, ive decided its time to open its own tread.

as there is already a wolf thread and as i usually combine it with other mones, this thread is going to be mainly mixes and lets be honest, usually with dirty p.

wolf is the shit in many ways but of corse not the strongest in terms of attraction.
Dirty primitive for me, gives it all the attraction it needs and then up youre social value through the roof as a bonus.

with the dirty wolf combo, i imagine myself as the super popular super talented athlete in school that is also genuinely nice and kind and positive towards everyone. everybody loves and respect that guy.
and for me, the self effects really pushes me to act apart. i find myself being super friendly towards everyone and starting conversations everywhere, it puts me in a very charismatic mode.

people want to talk to me, and say hi to me, many times they treat me as a friend even if we never talked before.

guys fucking love me with that combo, i can only imagine if i knew about mones when i was in high school, i would probably be a king by now with this combo alone.

everyone new i meet just assumes that i am amazing with women.

this combo has given me the most balant stares ever, more then DP by it self but it could be a coincidence.
i dont believe its a coincidence, i believe it adds the vip, prince charming, social magnet vibe on top of the dirty attraction of DP and that combination is so fascinating to many women.

one of the things i like about this combo (might also be just wolf alone, not sure), is that people "suddenly" recognize me.
what i mean is that people that saw me somewhere or had some interaction with me sometime but feel too uncomfortable or not confident enough to interact with me, just try too avoid me.
you all have been there, you talked with someone for a few minutes or even hours, and then you see that person maybe a few months later and he walks right pass you trying to avoid eye contact to avoid the occurred situation.
with wolf everybody comes to say hi. "hey you are that guy that works there", "i think i saw you in the dance classess", "hey you are jon friend right?", "you are the cool bartender!"
and stuff like that are so fucking common, its especially ballant when its people that used to avoid me before the mones haha.

last night i went with the Dirty papa wolf combo:
1 spray wolf
2 drops goa
1 drop dp

i was working at the local bar,
and god be damnnnn no hoe was safe!
oh those dirty dirty looks, ive missed them, i think the women in my school are hitting a cycle peak.
so many stares, girls with their boyfriend are taking longgggg peaks.
was such a good night.
everyone were loving me, girls attracted. i kissed one of the costumers, she was all over me, balantly hitting on me.
fuck i wish there were more single ladys there, this place sucks.

in general ive noticed that wolf+goa makes it really easy to open girls. im not quit sure about the attraction but it definetly dosent hurt it.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 2:38 PM by Hombre.)
12-08-2018 2:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Dirty wolf
01-05-2019 8:23 AM

worked last night at the bar with 2 sprays wolf and one drop dp.

respect, love, friendliness, just a purely awsome vibe.

ive used wolf alot s, almost always at 1 spray, so sometimes the self effects dont hit me so much.
but i have taken more time of from it latly and with the two sprays, i immediately felt the effects.
a cheeky smile on my face, ready for some socializing.

that shift really pissed me off, i hate working there sometimes, thats why im quitting.
but even though things were going wrong left and right, i was still very sociable and charming.
felt like i had a significant confident boost.

the few girls that were there seemed curious like always with this mix.

i had a drunk girl (one of the costumers) , really hot, started chatting me up.
she was obviously flirting and while we were talking, one of my friends passed by.
i started grabbing him in sexual ways like i always do with him hahah, she initiated a convo with him as well
and then suggested that we go to a kids play area just nearby.

now at that point i was kinda amazed, i had to do absolutely nothing and that offer sounded very dirty.
of corse i left my shift for a few minutes and went with them to the playing area.
unfortunately there were people there so it didnt went as dirty as i wanted it to go but i did take her number.
mind you, i have noticed that girl as soon as she went in, she is fucking hot and beautyful.
she was with a group of couples she i figured she was also there with her boyfriend but apparently i was wrong.

i also added 1 more drop on my mustache before having sex with my fuck buddy and she was definitely liking it.
if i remember correctly, she said i smelled really good while we were having sex. earlier that night she said i smell like a soap. she always says i smell like a soap when i have wolf on. i wash myself with a natural soap filled with oils and people smell it (in a good way).
i just think the wolf scent blends in with the soap scent and people think its just a soap you have on you.
anyway, i think she really likes the scent of unscented dp.

i also want to note that im on a long breal from weed but i do smoke sometimes when offered.
i always had a problem with with that i can get anxious and feel very weird and unconfident.
this problem is now way bigger couse i get high easly but last night i just said fuck it, i really didnt care and i just wanted to have fun.
i was super high and i still was able to deal with the costumers with confident and gave really good service.
i even though i was super confused from being so high, i managed to seem like i got everything under control and i pulled everything off.
i wasnt in my head at all, like i am usually when im that high.
i think i can attribute alot of it to the mix.

other then that, ive wore this combo many times lately and its always fun.
i usually wear 1 spray couse i figure it will take longer to get used to the self effects that way but 2 is definitely better.
with the dp it feels like the dose dosent matter that much, i never went above 1 drop but i really should.

i feel like its such a cool vip vibe.
wolf is an unbelievable blend and the dp only makes it better.
people say wolf is beta or too nice but at least with a bit dp on, it couldnt be further from the truth.
sometimes when i banter with younger girls i can see its too much for them.
i dont "nag" girls but i tease them and sometimes they feel so unworthy next to me.
if i act abit assholish and like im a bit better then them, they really believe it haha

younger girls are falling for me left right and center.
they see me as higher statues for sure, without me having to do much if at all.

i am 27 by the way, by younger i refer to 20-23.

wolf+dp is an amazing daily combo. you can where it anywhere anytime.
it WILL make youre life better.
peace.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2019 8:29 AM by Hombre.)
01-05-2019 8:23 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-07-2019 8:16 AM

i have been testing all kinds of mones recently in my dancing class since its one of the best testing places.

last night i felt like i have done alot of testing and that i was really busy with million things for the last few month and because of that and a string of bad luck, i lack any real results with the ladys.
i mean, i got lots of numbers from really hot women and i had kisses here and there but other then that nothing!
i get stuck in the getting to the first date, its so frustrating. i had only one date that whole time and it was successful like all the rest of my dates. if i could only get 10% of the girls i get numbers of to go on a date, my sex life would change dramatically.

why am i writing this here, i dont know, dont have a journal so whatever.
the point is last night i wanted results so i sprayed 2 xist and one wolf and went dancing.

i knew exactly what i was doing, i have used that combo when i just started dancing and i felt like the king of the place every night.

last night, that feeling was back. mind you i was after full day of studying like a mother fucker, still i was way more confident, outgoing and charismatic then usual.
girls loved me everywhere and the guys where a notch or two more friendly and respectful.

so this is going to be my regular mix for dancing from now on. i recon i will build my relationships with the regulars way faster that way and mainly, have more fun myself.

fuck wolf is amazing.

as a side note, i am pretty sure that the most ioi's i had, and the most times that i was locking eyes with my dancing partner and she was holding a lustful eye contact , was with tug-hug.

seriously, it was bombing in this situation. i had girls that i was dancing with before that mix and after that mix and it was quite neutral but with that mix, they were looking at me like i was candy.
i really should buy a new hookup bottle and give it more testing.

i also think a big part of that impact was due to GOA.
i had no luck with goa in the 3-4 times i ran it solo but with xist it was amazing and with wolf it was amazing.

i am thinking about going with wolf, xist, goa next time. or maybe i should just add Androstadienone Unknw

edit: i just thought, why not mix the hookup with wolf?
next mission, to test the wolfup!!
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2019 8:20 AM by Hombre.)
02-07-2019 8:16 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-11-2019 8:55 AM

Any luck testing the Wolf + The Hookup combo? If you did, I would definitely be interested in learning more about your test results/experience.
03-11-2019 8:55 AM

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-14-2019 10:04 AM

(03-11-2019 8:55 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Any luck testing the Wolf + The Hookup combo? If you did, I would definitely be interested in learning more about your test results/experience.

oh shit man, thx for reminding me! haha

i have a tiny bit of the hookup left so i keep it aside and forgot about it.
fuck i am going to test it this weekend, cant wait!

the only thing im worried about is that its speculated that both have some est so i am wondering if it will be too much. if both are balanced though i think it should be fine.

anyway i came back here for the dirty wolf combo, not going to post a detailed story about every person that walked by me but i will say this:

i recently got the bad wolf and got super excited. i started thinking that bad wolf is the product for me and if i mix it with other stuff, it will make wolf almost obsolete.

well, i have plenty of testing to do with bad wolf but today wolf reminded me what a super awesome product it is.

honestly, if i have to choose right now only 3 products it would be wolf, DP and xist, which by the way combo extremely well.

first of all bad wolf dosent give me self effect (fucking weird) but wolf is still the king of self effects for me.

second of all, it creates one big party around me, people talk and have fun around me. after a few usages of bad wolf while not very social i honestly started to miss wolf.
the great thing with wolf is that i can be not so sociable but people will be very friendly and talkative so that will get me in social mood in no time.
and unlike a social, dirty wolf makes me feel like i am the top dog (or wolf) of the interactions, it makes women so curious its crazy and definitely for me there are constant signs of attraction.

i was at work, my boss was really trying to help me.
at the dentist, she was super nice and more talkative then normal, also might have shown some attraction signs.
at the bar i used to work i got a free beer and a discount, i dont know if i would have gotten it without wolf, probably would but who knows.
great day so far and it started pretty meh before wolf.

anyway wolf is amazing, it has no replacement and dirty wolf is a fucking great daily wear for being a happy charismatic and sexy boss man.
03-14-2019 10:04 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-14-2019 12:35 PM

(03-14-2019 10:04 AM)Hombre Wrote:  Anyway, Wolf is amazing, it has no replacement and Dirty Wolf is a fucking great daily wear for being a happy charismatic and sexy boss man.

What’s your dosage for each? And do you have any cops to test as a combo with Wolf? I wonder if it’s the cops in DP that is giving Wolf an edge, or if the extra Androstenone in DP is also playing a major part in the effects.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019 12:45 PM by DssMaster.)
03-14-2019 12:35 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2019 9:52 AM

(03-14-2019 12:35 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  What’s your dosage for each? And do you have any cops to test as a combo with Wolf? I wonder if it’s the cops in DP that is giving Wolf an edge, or if the extra Androstenone in DP is also playing a major part in the effects.
I am guessing this combo is pushing towards bad wolf territory in terms of effects.
03-15-2019 9:52 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2019 2:48 PM

(03-14-2019 12:35 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  What’s your dosage for each? And do you have any cops to test as a combo with Wolf? I wonder if it’s the cops in DP that is giving Wolf an edge, or if the extra Androstenone in DP is also playing a major part in the effects.

usually i use 1 spray wolf and a drop of dp, if im at the bar i will double both.
i didnt play with the dosage alot for some reason but so far increasing either seems to work better. i havent gone above two form each.

i have t max stick but i dont i dont have a good feeling about how it effects others. i dont know how well it diffuses and have no idea about the dose.

i think dp is better with wolf then just cops. the reason is that with DP added, people are even friendlier and nicer. i think that wolf is so powerful socially that it will need a really high amount of none to start effecting the comfort and friendliness. so in that case some added none is good.
to that i like to add xist or goa and then you have more respect and comfort and you reallyyyy see the ladys liking it alot.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2019 12:21 PM by Hombre.)
03-15-2019 2:48 PM

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2019 12:52 PM

so i finally tried adding hookup to wolf, problem is i made a mess haha

i had 1.5 sprays wolf and 3 drops goa. after about 8 hours i cleaned that with witch hazel and put 1 spray wolf, ~1.5 sprays hookup, one drop goa and ~1.5 drops of swoon under my nose for self effect purpose but obviously i should have put much less for that purpose and i just made a big mess.

oddly enough the mix was good, i was dancing salsa and had a couple of beers so along with the swoon and wolf i was feeling really good, flowing and confident. almost all the girls i have danced with were new to me and they all reacted well. one was kinda staring to my eyes occwardly as if she was hypnotized.

if you are following my stories you know by now that next to my dancing partys, there is a bar that i used to work in.
i was having a lough and a beer there with friends after the salsa party and with us was a girl that used to come often (she is friends with a group of regulars) and now she works there.

she just broke up with her boyfriend a few days ago and she was there with the friends to help her with it.
i was talking to here here and there but not too much until everyone left besides us.
now i have to mention that at that evening she was friendlier then usual (which is very haha).
she was asking one of her friends to stay to sleep at hes place but as he left at some point, i suspected something was up.
she brought up how much she misses cuddling and touch and she asked me if i think that people can just cuddle with no sex. well, i knew where this one was going.

i tell her that i am going back home and offered a ride, she agreed and we left the place, as we were walking to the car she offered that we cuddle somewhere.

we got to my apartment, talked a bit and she offered a massage.probably worth mentioning that i gave her a brief massage in the pub before and she really liked it.
she asked me if i dont mind taking my shirt off and she went on to give me a loving and well vested massage.
of corse i offered one back and i asked if she wanted to try it with oil, she said no but quickly changed her mind.

she was loving the shit out of it and when i started to touch her in a more sensual way, she started touching me back.
i asked her if she wanted me to do the legs as well but she refused.
after the massage i laid next to her and we kept touching all over each other.
i kissed her neck, which is my go to move to make a girl so turned on that she have to have sex with me hahah
she stopped me after a few kisses and said that she is super horny and very attracted to me but she dosent want to have sex that night.
i respected that and we did agreed on a sexless cuddle so that was fair although i was hoping for more obviously.

we did kissed for a bit.
also after i kissed her neck, she stuck her face into my neck to the app point of the hookup (and close to goa) and she was so turned on.
i knew what i did to her was kinda not fair haha and i was actually a little bit worried about the effects of goa and maybe swoon, i dont want her to fall for me or something.

so did i test the wolfup? no i didnt unfortunately, next time i will stick to just those two and up the hookup dose.
did my wolfup based mix worked on the females? it most certainly has!

and for the record, i know that some people say that the hookup and wolf are bad closers but i think that in this case that girl is going through some stuff and really just wanted to tuch and cuddle with someone they think is attractive but without having sex which makes women paranoid.
the mones (especially the hookup) did their job, she was all over me and she was turned on and attracted as fuck.
add to that is that my mix made her comfortable enough to ask to come sleep at my apartment with me (we dont really know each other well at all).

anyway, didnt expect to end up with a girl in my bed the first time i unleash the wolfup but i guess this mighty mix will get me into some more good shit in the future.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2019 12:55 PM by Hombre.)
03-20-2019 12:52 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-27-2019 10:32 PM

Makes my want to mix my wolf and dirty old man.
05-27-2019 10:32 PM

Share This Thread