Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dirty Primitive Combos
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dirty Primitive Combos
04-30-2017 9:23 AM

(04-30-2017 1:12 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  DP + HS is a gold mix. This is one of the best social sexual mix for me.

Some re-iteration of hits:

1 drop DP
6 dabs of HS

A friend of mine whose age is 24 trying to kiss me. She could not control her feelings. Exposure time was for an hour. She was talking all the time.

1 drop DP
8 dabs of HS

Got a guy talk about sex.
Another man talk to me for 45 minutes.
A guy told me about his single status.
A close friend of me got nervous but keep on talking in awe.

1 drop DP
8 dab of HS

Man opened me up and shared his number.
Man next to me find my activity very interesting.

In short, I found this mix working very well.

That seems like a lot of male attraction. Is that consistent with the average, or are your anecdotes above skewed?
04-30-2017 9:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

04-30-2017 10:57 AM

(04-30-2017 9:23 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  That seems like a lot of male attraction. Is that consistent with the average, or are your anecdotes above skewed?

Even though the idea is always trying to get laid with the opposite sex, but scent of pussy would get the attention of a MANLY man, yes, B? whistle CORRECT ANSWER: "Yes, MMM." Friends

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-30-2017 10:57 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-30-2017 11:03 AM

It isn't male attraction. Guy sees you as high status and talk a lot. It is similar with girls too. Girls will talk and try to get close to you.

DP is solo is enough to get attention from girls. It doesn't work out well with man and younger girls.. So, you can look at DP thread for the same. HS is good for toning down DP without removing DP sexual qualities.

It is intimidating to younger girls. They tend to get bit shy if they don't know you. Attraction can be observe from every age. Opening and connecting is lot easier with HS.

You can read my journal for details. I will be testing more of this mix in near future. I got a new bottle of HS to play with. This combo is good to go. I have limited targets to try this combo as I am testing other mix too. Testing out in male dominated environment. No, I am not into gay. Just trying to build a network of professional people.

thanks.
04-30-2017 11:03 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2017 11:28 AM

I forgot I made this thread. The only thing I can recall mixing DP with was Glace which had good effects. A strong alpha sexual with a disinhibitor works well. DP is cops and Androstenone, and NA is Nude (a social) with added Androstenone in it, so in theory DP goes well with NA. My theories have been wrong before, however, so if anybody has something to mention about this mix then feel free to correct me. In that regard then: since Glace and HS work so well, I'll go as far to say that Nude probably works well with DP as well. Voodoo seems it would fit the bill well too so I'll have to try that at some point.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2017 11:29 AM by Arsenic.)
04-30-2017 11:28 AM
virtualnia
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2017 4:49 AM

Hi guys. I have Dp and Certo. After a week trying solo of both in different dosage have no positive result from any of them. After few drops of Dp one day only got screaming on me for almost no reason from one young lady (She had t shirt where was written "Meow " or something like that and because she had big boobs and just said loudly "Meow" also and she got pissed of me by saying that I'm so arrogant. I tried also combo of them but again no results at all. I'm new in the phero World. PLEASE give an arm or idea how to dose them for good result. THANK U GUYS
12-18-2017 4:49 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2017 5:21 AM

(12-18-2017 4:49 AM)virtualnia Wrote:  Hi guys. I have Dp and Certo. After a week trying solo of both in different dosage have no positive result from any of them.

This is not really a good mix as Certo contains A1 and cops, usually don't work out.

Certo= good solid dependable guy, Mr Right, wounded warrior, romantic prince charming.

DP=brute masculine 'player' who has social proofing...desirable to the right woman because he has just had sex with another woman. IF other women want the DP man, he is valuable.

Who is the right woman? Dp will usually work best with liberated, loose women who know what they want and they are less inhibited. Dp will have more success at night at dance clubs, parties. IT also helps if the woman is near or at ovulation peak (her most fertile peak). During this time, her evolutionary instinct subconsciously desires to copulate with the 'alpha male' to make a superior offspring. Dp helps give that signal.

With Certo, this will probably work best in a relationship (pair bond). It can have some imprinting. I have old stock from circa 2012/2013. I have found that it took many exposures to really work on my wife (couple of weeks worth), just my personal experience- some others on here may have gotten different reactions with fresh, new girls that they have met. For me, it was the only mone blend that elicited 'dirty sex talk' from my wife...which is completely out of her character.

That being said, there are better blends for imprinting/romance IMHO that are discussed on the forum. For example, Nude Alpha and Nude Alpha/A1, Voodoo, Some of the PT products like GOA, Swoon...many Apex products like Imprint, Tusc, C36 to PXS Xist to name a few.

Besides Dp, there are many alpha blends out there (Ascend, Titan)including cops alone which can be used alone or in combinations.

You will have to read about these on the forum. There is a lot of interesting info on them.

Good Luck!
12-18-2017 5:21 AM
virtualnia
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2017 6:00 AM

Thank u. Where u personally add dirty primitive and what dosage(by nr of drops) ? As I said I have not seen result from them so far I think that they doesn't work or I do something wrong. I have seen many comments how to add from one to 3 drops on the neck but for me personally doesn't work after everything I tried. Any suggestions for max effect because I'm ready to throw them out?
12-18-2017 6:00 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-18-2017 6:09 AM

(12-18-2017 6:00 AM)virtualnia Wrote:  Thank u. Where u personally add dirty primitive and what dosage(by nr of drops) ? As I said I have not seen result from them so far I think that they doesn't work or I do something wrong. I have seen many comments how to add from one to 3 drops on the neck but for me personally doesn't work after everything I tried. Any suggestions for max effect because I'm ready to throw them out?

If u're throwing them out, please give them to me. They're HIGHLY valuable products. Smile am just messing.

DP works in low doses. One tiny drop works well for me. Works better when that tiny drop is smudged or spreaded around me neck area. That's solo. And like Fedora mentioned. It works best for chicks who're more confident and more casual. For the serious girls, it works the other way around. If I need to get rid of a clingy serious girl outta me way, in other words if I wanna break up with a girl, then DP works really well for me.

I've tried Certo in a sample bottle and works really well for me on 4 sample sprays. In other words 2 full bottle sprays. And it worked better for me if I left the liquid to dry on it's own instead of spreading or smudging. Seriously though, if u're planning to throw them out, lemme know. Lol.

Hope this helps. Smile
12-18-2017 6:09 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2017 6:13 AM

(12-18-2017 6:00 AM)virtualnia Wrote:  Thank u. Where u personally add dirty primitive and what dosage(by nr of drops) ? As I said I have not seen result from them so far I think that they doesn't work or I do something wrong. I have seen many comments how to add from one to 3 drops on the neck but for me personally doesn't work after everything I tried. Any suggestions for max effect because I'm ready to throw them out?

You must keep trying them,for let's say more than a month. It will tend to attract women who are loose and/or ovulating....usually nighttime bars, clubs.
I have used mostly just a dab or two i.e., I will put my finger on the top of the bottle and turn it upside down...what is left on my finger is a dab. OR, I just use one drop which I spread around my neck area. Let dry and then, I spray my cover over the application.

Important note: Besides copulins, Dp contains androstenone (about 12.5 mcg per drop). Many are of the opinion that you may overdose if you apply over 20 - 25 mcg androstenone WITHOUT buffering substances/mones. If you are young, you may already be producing a decent amount of androstenone. So, less is sometimes more.

I have worn it on the sides of my neck behind my ear. Many on this forum like to apply cops on the area below their belt just above the penis. That makes sense because that is the natural place where copulins are deposited when you have sex with a woman.

Do not throw the Dp out...Gary has a return policy/money back guarantee. Or you can try to sell your bottle on the forum here.

You may wish to read on the many combinations of Dp...with Wolf, OD or others. Since nobody can do the reading for you, you will have to read the various threads here.

Good Luck!
12-18-2017 6:13 AM
virtualnia
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2017 6:26 AM

Who is Gary? I bought them from Aromafero.co.uk because is faster delivery for Europe and no problems with the customs in Sweden . Im 29y old btw. The only product that somehow worked for me so far is LIIK scented (I don't know which version was) but to really start to work and see results I had to overdose it with around 20sprays per day. THE Bottle finished in less than 12 days. I would like to try more products and even strong combinations but I feel like I just threw 110£ in the bin by buying those two.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2017 6:28 AM by virtualnia.)
12-18-2017 6:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dirty Primitive smell hashishattraction 8 5,144 04-11-2016 10:34 AM
Last Post: hashishattraction
  Anyone using Dirty Primitive yet? andromun 26 19,972 08-01-2015 10:12 AM
Last Post: lebanesephero