Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dirty Cleaning Out My SAD
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dirty Cleaning Out My SAD
01-07-2013 2:42 PM

Haven't been able to get out much and got sick of my big bottle of Dirty Clean just gathering dust.

About a week ago, I got the idea to see if it could help me in my annual bout with Seasonal Effective Disorder. So far, so good.

I take a nickel sized dab of Dirty Clean and rub it into my overly ample supply of chest hair. I wipe it down a little and then leave it alone.

Haven't had an attack of the mid-winter blahs or grumpies since I started the routine. Not bad for a week of winter living in Syracuse, New York, a cold, snowy burg with more cloud cover than Portland, Oregon!
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 2:43 PM by SyraBrian.)
01-07-2013 2:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LAID Brand
Vendor

RE: Dirty Cleaning Out My SAD
01-08-2013 6:14 PM

(01-07-2013 2:42 PM)SyraBrian Wrote:  Haven't been able to get out much and got sick of my big bottle of Dirty Clean just gathering dust.

About a week ago, I got the idea to see if it could help me in my annual bout with Seasonal Effective Disorder. So far, so good.

I take a nickel sized dab of Dirty Clean and rub it into my overly ample supply of chest hair. I wipe it down a little and then leave it alone.

Haven't had an attack of the mid-winter blahs or grumpies since I started the routine. Not bad for a week of winter living in Syracuse, New York, a cold, snowy burg with more cloud cover than Portland, Oregon!

LOL! I like that brother! Thanks so much for that!
01-08-2013 6:14 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-08-2013 6:28 PM

(01-07-2013 2:42 PM)SyraBrian Wrote:  Haven't been able to get out much and got sick of my big bottle of Dirty Clean just gathering dust.

I should give it a go for the mid summer grumpies seeing as it is going to be up around 37 celsius here in Brisbane today, i would visit Syracuse but my piggy bank is giving me a look of consternation, realistically a trip to the super market frozen foods and ice cream isles is the order of the day. Heat

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-08-2013 6:28 PM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2013 4:29 PM

(01-08-2013 6:28 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I should give it a go for the mid summer grumpies seeing as it is going to be up around 37 celsius here in Brisbane today, i would visit Syracuse but my piggy bank is giving me a look of consternation, realistically a trip to the super market frozen foods and ice cream isles is the order of the day. Heat

Yeah, Australia has been scorched. My dad almost moved the entire family there, but my mother nixed the idea.

Two weeks in, and no signs of SAD. Things that normally frustrate me or piss me off are just rolling off my back!
01-15-2013 4:29 PM

Share This Thread