Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dilute Androstenone Spray with DPG?
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 926
Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 473 posts

Dilute Androstenone Spray with DPG?
05-11-2015 1:07 PM

I have Androstenone at 10 mcg per spray that I want to dilute down to 1 mcg per spray. I also have a bottle of DPG which is kinda viscous but not so viscous that it can't be sprayed.

Question 1
Can I mix my alcohol based spray with my DPG liquid at a ratio of 1:9? (1 Part alcohol Androstenone spray to 9 parts DPG). Is there any reason I should not do this?

Question 2
Can I use vodka to dilute the Androstenone spray? Or can I use a combination of vodka and DPG?
05-11-2015 1:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 89 posts

RE: Dilute Androstenone Spray with DPG?
05-11-2015 4:02 PM

The DPG based oils diffuse differently than the alcohol sprays, which is why most vendors sell their oils with a much higher mone concentration. While 1mcg spray may work in alcohol, the slower diffusion of oil will weaken it a lot. That said, mixing a small amount of alcohol with DPG shouldn't be an issue. I haven't tried it personally, but as someone who makes my own vaping ejuice, I can tell you that we often use Vodka to thin out a thick PG/VG mix. Not a huge difference between PG and DPG.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-11-2015 4:02 PM
Thanks given by metaltree
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1866
Thanks received:
4977 thanks in 2023 posts

05-11-2015 5:37 PM

(05-11-2015 4:02 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  I can tell you that we often use Vodka to thin out a thick PG/VG mix. Not a huge difference between PG and DPG.

The higher the VG and thicker the better! Unless you'e not using a dripper.

My favorite mods:

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-11-2015 5:37 PM
Thanks given by Cornfed, metaltree
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 473 posts

05-12-2015 12:22 PM

I guess I got the wrong stuff. I had typed perfumers alcohol alcohol into amazon and DPG was one of the top results.

I can make myself a nice low dose Androstenone oil at least. It obviously won't be hard hitting but I think a low dose Androstenone oil will be useful to add a little bit of spice to low Androstenone products such as Core, Captain, or PSE.
05-12-2015 12:22 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 89 posts

05-12-2015 1:26 PM

Do you happen to wear any spray colognes? You could most certainly make your own pheromone colognes and then just make up small batches as you need them - have a little none in your cover scent.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-12-2015 1:26 PM
Thanks given by metaltree

metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 473 posts

05-12-2015 1:40 PM

(05-12-2015 1:26 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  Do you happen to wear any spray colognes? You could most certainly make your own pheromone colognes and then just make up small batches as you need them - have a little none in your cover scent.

I totally didn't think of that but it is a great idea. Where better to put a tiny bit of Androstenone for steering purposes.
05-12-2015 1:40 PM

Share This Thread