Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Difference between glace and flirt?
sw72hw
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Difference between glace and flirt?
10-25-2012 8:50 PM

How's it going guys?
I'm a newbie to the mones, and I got some great advice from some guys after posting an introduction.
They told me to get either glace or flirt from phromonexs to start.
I know that they are both social mones, but I was wondering if there is any difference.

Thanks,
SHH
10-25-2012 8:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

paradigmshift
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1004
Thanks received:
385 thanks in 176 posts

RE: Difference between glace and flirt?
Yesterday 3:50 AM

There are both similar as socials. Both contain alpha and beta nol. People will talk with this.
After that there differences end.

Ive used lots of glace and it does get people talking. The dheas and est are uplifting and people feel good with these. Ive had many conversations where people just keep talking. Glace has created sparks of enthusiasm with one of my exes. Im pretty sure the est in there is what she likes.

Flirt ive only used samples recently. From what ive seen so far it has potential. I will be getting more. Ive used it in conjunction with vibe. Ive felt uplifting feel good effects with this combo. I suggested flirt because i feel that ive had people open me when i had this on.
I also suggested it based on steveos description.

The key to Flirt-XS is that you come across as an extraordinary individual that adds a social charisma that stands out in any crowd. You could essentially stand around with your hands in your pocket and simply mutter hello and others will seek out your company.

Sure thats his advertising but i trust steveo based on his other products. Hes amazing with his mixes. That also sounds like whar you are looking for.

Glace i cant get people to shut up. Lol.

Chris who runs alpha dream is also a genius with his mixes.

You cant go wrong with either. But they are different. Im still working on the nuances of flirt.

Keep reading.

***too many mones***
Yesterday 3:50 AM
Thanks given by sw72hw
sw72hw
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yesterday 9:17 AM

(Yesterday 3:50 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  There are both similar as socials. Both contain alpha and beta nol. People will talk with this.
After that there differences end.

Ive used lots of glace and it does get people talking. The dheas and est are uplifting and people feel good with these. Ive had many conversations where people just keep talking. Glace has created sparks of enthusiasm with one of my exes. Im pretty sure the est in there is what she likes.

Flirt ive only used samples recently. From what ive seen so far it has potential. I will be getting more. Ive used it in conjunction with vibe. Ive felt uplifting feel good effects with this combo. I suggested flirt because i feel that ive had people open me when i had this on.
I also suggested it based on steveos description.

The key to Flirt-XS is that you come across as an extraordinary individual that adds a social charisma that stands out in any crowd. You could essentially stand around with your hands in your pocket and simply mutter hello and others will seek out your company.

Sure thats his advertising but i trust steveo based on his other products. Hes amazing with his mixes. That also sounds like whar you are looking for.

Glace i cant get people to shut up. Lol.

Chris who runs alpha dream is also a genius with his mixes.

You cant go wrong with either. But they are different. Im still working on the nuances of flirt.

Keep reading.

Thanks for the answer.
So if I got it correctly, glace is more like people talk to you non-stop, while flirt gets people to open me more. Well, I guess I would try both and see what I would like more.
Also, is there other mones you recommend me trying? I mean I think I have a good start with the social mones (should i try other social ones too?), but I was wondering if I should grab some sexual/attractant mones as well.

Again thx for the answer.
Yesterday 9:17 AM
paradigmshift
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
385 thanks in 176 posts

Yesterday 1:51 PM

Lol.

Thats ultimately the point isnt it? Try the socials and if you want to order others go right ahead. Try and get a feel for each one though.

Keep reading.

***too many mones***
Yesterday 1:51 PM
Thanks given by sw72hw
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 620
Thanks received:
374 thanks in 200 posts

Yesterday 2:45 PM

I think Glace is one of those that you always need to have bc it works great alone or with other products, for me there is nothing else that truly compares to Glace. So I would go with both. Smile

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
Yesterday 2:45 PM
Thanks given by sw72hw

sw72hw
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yesterday 2:50 PM

(Yesterday 1:51 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Lol.

Thats ultimately the point isnt it? Try the socials and if you want to order others go right ahead. Try and get a feel for each one though.

Keep reading.

It would be a greatest lie to say that it isn't the point. LOL. Well, I asked for the sexual/attractant ones, because I read it somewhere (I believe it's called five ideas for newbies?) that it's good to start with 2 social, and one attractant mones.

I will start with these two mones, and see what will become of it.

Thx!
(Yesterday 2:45 PM)Lexy Wrote:  I think Glace is one of those that you always need to have bc it works great alone or with other products, for me there is nothing else that truly compares to Glace. So I would go with both. Smile

Thx. I will try both, and see what becomes of it.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 2:51 PM by sw72hw.)
Yesterday 2:50 PM
paradigmshift
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
385 thanks in 176 posts

Yesterday 3:59 PM

Ive been using the ACE combo a lot lately. In this case you would want something like evolve and or ascend as well. On alpha dream side you could try l2k. I havent tried l2k so but its on my list lol. Or even corporotivo.

You and I are similar but different. I'm the same height and nationality as you but I weigh 165. What works for one person may not work for another.
This is also true for the people you are affecting.

You have to play around with these mixes.

You cant go wrong with the socials.

***too many mones***
Yesterday 3:59 PM
Thanks given by sw72hw
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 117
Thanks received:
139 thanks in 81 posts

Yesterday 7:29 PM

I think times have changed a little and for the first three mones you should get a social, sexual and the third could either be a alpha/leader or comfort mone. If you can, get all four and work your way on up from there. That's pretty much all the classifications of mones out there.

Btw, I have glacé and it kicks ass. Haven tried flirt, but it's a product from SteveO so you can rest assured its going to perform very well. You can't go wrong with either if you ask me. Glacé is charisma in a bottle, it won't do everything for you but if you initiate and your not socially inept it will do wonders. Flirt is alpha androstenol heavy, so I suspect it give people the verbal diarrhea phenomenon.

Get 'em. Drinks

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
Yesterday 7:29 PM
Thanks given by sw72hw
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 381
Thanks received:
348 thanks in 142 posts

Yesterday 8:02 PM

I have Glace (fastburn silicone) and Flirt. My experience is this: Glace gets me and others to talk and talk, forever if possible, about everything that comes into their/my head, while Flirt improves greatly the mood, being very humorous and funny. Not as much talking as Glace IMO, just small talk, jokes and stuff, a very happy vibe.

I like Flirt better to be honest. It's quickly becoming my daily staple. In conjunction with a sexual blend, usually just cops in my case, both men and women seem drawn to me, trying to make me happy, and my SO becomes lovingly sticky Smile

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
Yesterday 8:02 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, sw72hw

sw72hw
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yesterday 9:26 PM

(Yesterday 3:59 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Ive been using the ACE combo a lot lately. In this case you would want something like evolve and or ascend as well. On alpha dream side you could try l2k. I havent tried l2k so but its on my list lol. Or even corporotivo.

You and I are similar but different. I'm the same height and nationality as you but I weigh 165. What works for one person may not work for another.
This is also true for the people you are affecting.

You have to play around with these mixes.

You cant go wrong with the socials.

Same nationality? Very nice to meet a fellow Korean here. It was not expected. Are you in the states, or in Korea?
I searched for L2K at alpha dream's website, but I somehow can't find it. Is it out of the stock? Stopped production?

I feel like I'm getting somewhere at the same time being confused.
I still have much to learn about mones. Lol.
Yesterday 9:26 PM

Share This Thread