Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Did we get roofied?
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Did we get roofied?
08-21-2018 12:24 AM

No idea if this is mone induced but I guess i'll put it here anyway. I'll try to keep this short but I need yall opinions on this.

- Went to an indoor rave this past friday with 4 other people, this 45+ dude D, some 32+ woman S and 2 other 23+ gals, Y and M. I have never met any of them in real life. I met these people through Wechat (largest messenger app for Chinese, basically everyone under a rock uses it)

- I was wearing ATL x 3 on skin, IMPRINT X 2 on skin (+1 spray on shirt) This was at 6pm.

- Met up at 6:45 and drove to the venue arriving at around 8:30.

- I brought two 1L bottles of tequila highball(approx. 500ml tequila in each bottle) everyone took a sip, but S and I drank most of them. I prolly drank around 280ml+ tequila myself. No one touched the other bottle.

- Went inside, D fetched us some drinks, I cannot really remember the details, but I think I drank a cup of beer and a cranberry vodka. That SHOULD be all I drank for the night. I was aware of most things at the moment but I barely have any conclusive memories now. I did not black out at the end of the night. I basically only drank water after I started feeling somewhat disoriented (not drunk-like, but a weird indescribable disorientation) When I regained full memory awareness, it was around 12 already.

- This one other dude ST also joined some time when D went to fetch the drinks, apparently went to buy the drinks with D. (I really think he's an accomplice).

- Now Y who had only sipped the drink I bought in the beginning practically passed the fuck out mid rave and went upstairs to the seating sections with D. I went up and checked on them after feeling somewhat awake and he wasn't groping her or anything and she was resting her head on him. So I didn't think much.

- After the event ended at 1, for some reason D only took Y with him in the same car we rode to the event, and we some how ended up in ST's small ass 2 door and he drove S, M, and I back. Our judgements were definitely impaired at the moment, im surprised M didn't say anything, prolly group effect.

- It was not till about half way(around 1:35) back to where we met up, that I realized that there is no way in hell I'd feel that disoriented with what I had drank for the night. I drink pretty much every week at least once, I know my liquor, that little liquor should not have fucked up a 200lb guy like me. S was feeling the same way I did, but she even had some nauseous feeling after we got back.

- I really think he somehow spiked the drinks, I sorta remembered that he got the drinks for the girls and perhaps they turned it down or only drank a lil bit so he offered us instead.

- Unless the culprit is the mones, which I highly doubt it. But then again I took like a 2 year break from mones and it's been a long time since I last wore Imprint and ATL. The former I have little experience with as well.

- I thought over and over about the whole night and my gut tells me he must've roofied us.

---------------------------You can ignore the bottom part if you want.

Aftermath: I posted a "status" on Wechat that happen to mention his existence and 2 girls asked me about who this person is so I told them. Apparently they also had a some drinks from him that night and confronted him. Now he is claiming how I roofied the drinks I brought, which I drank almost all of. Making a huge scene in all the group chats, posting my profile all over the place. None of the people at the ride wanted to come out and clarify things, prolly didn't want any trouble, although I didn't ask them to either. I did send out a paragraph holding my ground firmly to all the mutual group chats but I doubt that's close to half of the ones he went to slander me in. He just kept on blaming on blame everything to me. Part of me thinks everyone should see through his guilty ass, but I am also kinda concerned about my reputation, after all, all the Chinese are connected somehow where I live. Should I keep doing my no reaction is the best reaction?

I could use some advice on how to deal with this right now.
08-21-2018 12:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Did we get roofied?
08-21-2018 12:37 AM

If you had posted this earlier, I would have recommended pissing in a bottle, and have it analyzed.
Stick to your guns, the fact he's being so aggressive says something. You have to match it. My two cents

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
08-21-2018 12:37 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-21-2018 3:31 AM

HI,

I concur that you should maintain your account and position of what happened in a firm manner. Moreover, the fact that this guy is blaming stuff on you is NOT slander BUT RATHER LIBEL (written form of slander). Indeed, if it becomes worse in that you can demonstrate that his written libel has damaged your reputation/credibility in terms of economic opportunities, social viability....you may have legitimate ground for legal action, lawsuit. Like listmate Russianwolf said, it is too bad that you did not have your urine analyzed (perhaps also persuading other party members within your circle who imbibed alcohol to also have their urine checked) as soon as possible so this would provide further evidence of wrongdoing...not necessarily because of this guy because sometimes contamination can come from manufacturer of alcohol. There have been incidents where workers in alcohol production plant deliberately contaminated the products with toxins e.g., methyl alcohol where there have been incidents of blindness and/or death. However, this is probably rare and unlikely in your case. More often, someone could have spiked the drinks with date rape drug e.g., GHB.

You must observe who came into contact with the drinks before and after they were served? Who was the server? Were the drinks left unattended for some period of time for whatever reason? Did this guy drink or not?
08-21-2018 3:31 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-21-2018 7:19 AM

Report his ass to the police and get the girls who confronted him to do the same.
08-21-2018 7:19 AM

TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-21-2018 9:10 AM

If you can, I'd try to get the girls who confronted him to confirm that in the group chats. I think that'd go a long way to helping your case in the court of the public opinion. I'm a low drama person myself, but as RussianWolf pointed out, with him being so aggressive you have to defend yourself.

Have you talked to Y about what happened after she left with the guy?

Regarding the potential libel suit and/or the police, that may be good advice as well, but I'm not a lawyer and I don't know your personal situation.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018 9:16 AM by TheBoogieMan.)
08-21-2018 9:10 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-21-2018 10:23 AM

(08-21-2018 12:37 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  If you had posted this earlier, I would have recommended pissing in a bottle, and have it analyzed.
Stick to your guns, the fact he's being so aggressive says something. You have to match it. My two cents

I wish I kept a sample, fuck, I didn't think about that.
08-21-2018 10:23 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

08-21-2018 10:24 AM

(08-21-2018 12:24 AM)Vinzanity Wrote:  - After the event ended at 1, for some reason D only took Y with him in the same car we rode to the event, and we some how ended up in ST's small ass 2 door and he drove S, M, and I back. Our judgements were definitely impaired at the moment, im surprised M didn't say anything, prolly group effect.

I could use some advice on how to deal with this right now.

I would suggest not focusing so much on him (I know you want to be a hero here), but on your own decisions/actions, and what you can do in the future to avoid this type of situation again.Big boss

I know you want to do the right thing, but you have no evidence of a crime, so it's your time/energy that you're giving away. Avoid this guy, and warn others about him. Done and done.Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-21-2018 10:24 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-21-2018 10:27 AM

(08-21-2018 3:31 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  HI,

I concur that you should maintain your account and position of what happened in a firm manner. Moreover, the fact that this guy is blaming stuff on you is NOT slander BUT RATHER LIBEL (written form of slander). Indeed, if it becomes worse in that you can demonstrate that his written libel has damaged your reputation/credibility in terms of economic opportunities, social viability....you may have legitimate ground for legal action, lawsuit. Like listmate Russianwolf said, it is too bad that you did not have your urine analyzed (perhaps also persuading other party members within your circle who imbibed alcohol to also have their urine checked) as soon as possible so this would provide further evidence of wrongdoing...not necessarily because of this guy because sometimes contamination can come from manufacturer of alcohol. There have been incidents where workers in alcohol production plant deliberately contaminated the products with toxins e.g., methyl alcohol where there have been incidents of blindness and/or death. However, this is probably rare and unlikely in your case. More often, someone could have spiked the drinks with date rape drug e.g., GHB.

You must observe who came into contact with the drinks before and after they were served? Who was the server? Were the drinks left unattended for some period of time for whatever reason? Did this guy drink or not?

It's kinda late now, this happened Friday night. I wish I had collected the evidence. The entire night, he only drank like 2 sip from my bottle, I didn't see him drink anymore at all after...

If we take this to court, I feel like it'd just be a waste of time and effort. Say I do win, I doubt the compensation would be worth it, I don't have any solid evidence that can send him to jail either.
(08-21-2018 7:19 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Report his ass to the police and get the girls who confronted him to do the same.

Are you suggesting to have the police start an investigation? I doubt it will go anywhere, but I do think it's a good idea to have his name on file in case of anything happen in the future...
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018 10:29 AM by Vinzanity.)
08-21-2018 10:27 AM

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-21-2018 10:32 AM

(08-21-2018 9:10 AM)TheBoogieMan Wrote:  If you can, I'd try to get the girls who confronted him to confirm that in the group chats. I think that'd go a long way to helping your case in the court of the public opinion. I'm a low drama person myself, but as RussianWolf pointed out, with him being so aggressive you have to defend yourself.

Have you talked to Y about what happened after she left with the guy?

Regarding the potential libel suit and/or the police, that may be good advice as well, but I'm not a lawyer and I don't know your personal situation.

I will probably talk to the other victims to gather more information/evidence. If he continues to make a scene, I will seriously consider taking some actions.
08-21-2018 10:32 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-21-2018 10:39 AM

(08-21-2018 10:24 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I would suggest not focusing so much on him (I know you want to be a hero here), but on your own decisions/actions, and what you can do in the future to avoid this type of situation again.Big boss

I know you want to do the right thing, but you have no evidence of a crime, so it's your time/energy that you're giving away. Avoid this guy, and warn others about him. Done and done.Hi

I really wasn't trynna be a hero. I didn't mention his name in public post, I merely mentioned in my status how I met a piece of shit(which isn't even the main topic of my status), so the girls, who were not part of our ride pm'd me and confronted him. So D posted part of the confrontation chat history that makes it look like I was going around everywhere to libel me.

I currently think the same way as your suggestion, but if he continues this behavior, my reputation might be seriously damaged. Rumors stop at the wise, but unfortunately most people are not.
08-21-2018 10:39 AM

Share This Thread