Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Derailing posts from the NA vs GOA vs Swoon thread
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Derailing posts from the NA vs GOA vs Swoon thread
09-16-2017 10:06 AM

All posts that derailed the NA vs GOA vs Swoon thread have been moved here

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
michaeltheman - Banned
Banned

RE: NA vs GOA vs Swoon

A rather off topic question, but why can't i make my own thread in this sub? I have activated my account. I have tried looking for answers but I guess I'm blind
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-16-2017 12:08 PM

(09-16-2017 10:06 AM)michaeltheman Wrote:  A rather off topic question, but why can't i make my own thread in this sub? I have activated my account. I have tried looking for answers but I guess I'm blind

And that's exactly why we prevent new members from being able to create threads in any of the forums but the New User Introductions for a short while. The answers to any questions you may be looking for have probably already been asked and answered many, many times before, and we wanted to limit having the same questions being posted over and over.

For example: I noticed that you asked about amazing combos in your introduction thread, yet its probably been said over a thousand times on this forum that new users should start out solo and understand what each product does on its own and how much of each is the right amount of each for them, before trying to mix and match.

A tip on how to search better: If you're looking for specific answers to questions about a product, go to one of the review or everything else threads for that product and toward the bottom of the page on the right is a search box, type in your query and hit search and it will search that thread only for anything matching your query.

Also, on the Search page the Google Custom Search will provide far better results than the built in forum search .

09-16-2017 12:08 PM
michaeltheman - Banned
Banned

09-16-2017 12:33 PM

(09-16-2017 12:08 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  And that's exactly why we prevent new members from being able to create threads in any of the forums but the New User Introductions for a short while. The answers to any questions you may be looking for have probably already been asked and answered many, many times before, and we wanted to limit having the same questions being posted over and over.

For example: I noticed that you asked about amazing combos in your introduction thread, yet its probably been said over a thousand times on this forum that new users should start out solo and understand what each products does on its own and how much of each is the right amount of each for them, before trying to mix and match.

A tip on how to search better: If you're looking for specific answers to questions about a product, go to one of the review or everything else threads for that product and toward the bottom of the page on the right is a search box, type in your query and hit search and it will search that thread only for anything matching your query.

Also, on the Search page the Google Custom Search will provide far better results than the built in forum search .

So unless I start out solo I'm not allowed to ask questions about those combos? I've read the suggestions about starting solo but actively chose to disregard those suggestions. That must be my choice no?

If everything is 100% individual then there's no point in any of these threads of combo-suggestions/tips and whatnot. I understand that people respond differently but I'm still interested in inputs. I'm assuming you're having a bad day because I just refuse to believe you're this pissy 24/7. I'd advice you to go and meditate a bit. Thanks for the response however!
09-16-2017 12:33 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-16-2017 2:10 PM

(09-16-2017 12:33 PM)michaeltheman Wrote:  So unless I start out solo I'm not allowed to ask questions about those combos? I've read the suggestions about starting solo but actively chose to disregard those suggestions. That must be my choice no?

If everything is 100% individual then there's no point in any of these threads of combo-suggestions/tips and whatnot. I understand that people respond differently but I'm still interested in inputs. I'm assuming you're having a bad day because I just refuse to believe you're this pissy 24/7. I'd advice you to go and meditate a bit. Thanks for the response however!

You know what? I took the time to answer your question and make a suggestion on how you might be able to search better, and you want to come back with a cocky ass response? Do whatever the fuck you want, but don't come back complaining when you fail miserably.

09-16-2017 2:10 PM
michaeltheman - Banned
Banned

09-16-2017 2:58 PM

(09-16-2017 2:10 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You know what? I took the time to answer your question and make a suggestion on how you might be able to search better, and you want to come back with a cocky ass response? Do whatever the fuck you want, but don't come back complaining when you fail miserably.

Ok ok gotcha mr alpha admin!

Maybe i'll skip pheromones altogether if this is how you end up after long term exposure..
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 2:58 PM by michaeltheman.)
09-16-2017 2:58 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-16-2017 3:22 PM

(09-16-2017 2:58 PM)michaeltheman Wrote:  Ok ok gotcha mr alpha admin!

Maybe i'll skip pheromones altogether if this is how you end up after long term exposure..

Skip pheromones? From your list of products, it's too late!

Solo. Mix. Once you make a purchase, you can do anything anyway you want with YOUR stuff. Dead Horse Make sure to come back and share! whistle

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 3:26 PM by MMM.)
09-16-2017 3:22 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-16-2017 4:05 PM

(09-16-2017 2:58 PM)michaeltheman Wrote:  Ok ok gotcha mr alpha admin!

Do you walk into people's homes and poop on their carpets?

There is a reason that people are directed to start solo before attempting to combine products. It's not because experienced pheromone users are trying to keep secrets: it's because they want you to be successful and there is a path to learning these things. They've also noticed that when one jump right into combos, things go wrong in the vast majority of instances.

If you want the advice of people who are knowledgable, show gratitude when they share it. Otherwise, the well dries up quickly and you're left to learn on your own.
09-16-2017 4:05 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

09-16-2017 5:43 PM

Obviously a previously banned poster, trolling for attention.
09-16-2017 5:43 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-16-2017 6:38 PM

Quote: I have not had sex in a very long time by own choice

Quote: I also don't masturbate (semen retention, long story)

Quote: I had a small romance that was very love-intense from both sides , 6 months ago, but broke it up because she had a bf and we couldnt see eachother much (long story but the plan was that she was going to break up with him but it didnt end up like that).

Quote:I do however plan on perhaps breaking the semen retention thing and find a woman or three

Quote:The goal is to get her addicted to me again love-wise, as she once was. I want a real relationship with her.

At this point, does it matter whether the guy is an Olympic-level loser..........or a troll?

Results are the same.Dash1

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 6:38 PM by theLaw.)
09-16-2017 6:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Accusations Thread (posts moved from Top 5 Pheromones thread) mark-in-dallas 4 2,963 07-09-2017 11:24 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas