Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deep Male Voice Helps Women Remember, Study Finds
2Soon2Care
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
239 thanks in 125 posts

11-13-2011 11:13 AM

From link :

"I do not always game HBs, but when I do, I open with a low seductive voice. Stay Alpha, my friends." Mrgreen

ScienceDaily (Sep. 12, 2011) — Men take note: If you want women to remember, speak to them in a low pitch voice. Then, depending on what they remember about you, they may or may not rate you as a potential mate. That's according to a new study by David Smith and colleagues from the University of Aberdeen in the UK. Their work shows for the first time that a low masculine voice is important for both mate choice and the accuracy of women's memory.

The research is published online in Springer's journal, Memory & Cognition.
In a series of two experiments, Smith and colleagues show that memory in women is sensitive to male voice pitch, a cue important for mate choice because it can indicate genetic quality as well as signal behavioral traits undesirable in a long-term partner. These could include antisocial traits and lack of emotional warmth for example. In order to evaluate potential partners, women appear to rely on their memories to rapidly provide information about the attributes and past behavior of potential partners.
In the first experiment, 45 women were initially shown an image of a single object while listening to the name of the object spoken either by a high or low pitch male or female manipulated voice. They were then shown two similar but not identical versions of the object and asked to identify the one they had seen earlier. The women were also asked which voice they preferred.
In the second experiment, as well as manipulated voices, the researchers used real male and female voices to test how 46 new women rated the voices and how they scored on object memory.In both cases, the authors found that women had a strong preference for the low pitch male voice and remembered objects more accurately when they have been introduced by the deep male voice.
Smith concludes: "Our findings demonstrate that women's memory is enhanced with lower pitch male voices, compared with the less attractive raised pitch male voices. Our two experiments indicate for the first time that signals from the opposite-sex that are important for mate choice also affect the accuracy of women's memory.
"Dr. Kevin Allan, who supervised the research, said, "We think this is evidence that evolution has shaped women's ability to remember information associated with desirable men. Good memory for specific encounters with desirable men allows women to compare and evaluate men according to how they might behave in different relationship contexts, for example a long-term committed relationship versus a short-term uncommitted relationship. This would help women to pick a suitable partner, and that's a particularly important ability to have because the costs of poor mate-choice decisions can be severe."

Fun Kit
Androtics Direct - IJ 1x, IO 2x, TUTH 1x, ISh 4x
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Estratetraenol
Alpha Dream - Glace w/Molecule "A", Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Certo, Androstadienone
HAX Pheroceuticals - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O, Wingman Edge X22
11-13-2011 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, Pagodeiro, as33156, paradigmshift, photogeek

sunny10
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 27 posts

RE: Deep Male Voice Helps Women Remember, Study Finds
11-13-2011 2:51 PM

Tips on how to develop a Deeeeeeeep Voice

1. Hum different vocal ranges
2. Avoid stressing your vocal cords by screaming to much.
3 Save your man juice, let the testosterone build up.
4. Pinch your nose and hear if you can notice the difference in your voice when you speak. If it is different and lot more nasally it means you are not using the right part of your body to speak with.
5. Exercise your neck muscles.
6 Drink water avoid too much alcohol.
7. Read out aloud, making sure you express every word and movement. So don't just say deep, say DEeep.
8. Optional, start you own chat hotline for the ladies.

You voice should start from deep down in your stomach and resonate upwards, through your chest. Also breath in sync with what you are saying.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011 2:52 PM by sunny10.)
11-13-2011 2:51 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Rattlesnake, shadowknight, as33156
Pagodeiro
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 484
Thanks received:
949 thanks in 447 posts

11-13-2011 3:00 PM

Optional ...

do some Karaoke on Barry White songs Big Grin

Pago

Chikara, NPA, TE, A7, Pheros, AE, APC, IMPI, LT, M11, V5, D-17X, DownGirl, Wingman, Xcite-wipe, TL,
A314, Shine, TUTH, IH, IO, IG, MX297/MX390,
TAC, TAK, TAL, TAA, TAF, TAH, P75, P76, P79, P80, P83, P85, P86, P89, P90, P91, P93, P94, P96, P97, P99, P101, P102, P103, P112, P119, P126,
None, A1, B-Nol, A-nol, Est, Meo, Anone, Neno, ThdocA , ThdocB, AndrostanolA, AndrostanolB, Epi-rone, Allo-Preg, DHEAS, PregS, Preg,
11-13-2011 3:00 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2503
Thanks received:
1264 thanks in 454 posts

11-13-2011 3:19 PM

(11-13-2011 11:13 AM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  From link :

"I do not always game HBs, but when I do, I open with a low seductive voice. Stay Alpha, my friends." Mrgreen

ScienceDaily (Sep. 12, 2011) — Men take note: If you want women to remember, speak to them in a low pitch voice. Then, depending on what they remember about you, they may or may not rate you as a potential mate. That's according to a new study by David Smith and colleagues from the University of Aberdeen in the UK. Their work shows for the first time that a low masculine voice is important for both mate choice and the accuracy of women's memory.

The research is published online in Springer's journal, Memory & Cognition.
In a series of two experiments, Smith and colleagues show that memory in women is sensitive to male voice pitch, a cue important for mate choice because it can indicate genetic quality as well as signal behavioral traits undesirable in a long-term partner. These could include antisocial traits and lack of emotional warmth for example. In order to evaluate potential partners, women appear to rely on their memories to rapidly provide information about the attributes and past behavior of potential partners.
In the first experiment, 45 women were initially shown an image of a single object while listening to the name of the object spoken either by a high or low pitch male or female manipulated voice. They were then shown two similar but not identical versions of the object and asked to identify the one they had seen earlier. The women were also asked which voice they preferred.
In the second experiment, as well as manipulated voices, the researchers used real male and female voices to test how 46 new women rated the voices and how they scored on object memory.In both cases, the authors found that women had a strong preference for the low pitch male voice and remembered objects more accurately when they have been introduced by the deep male voice.
Smith concludes: "Our findings demonstrate that women's memory is enhanced with lower pitch male voices, compared with the less attractive raised pitch male voices. Our two experiments indicate for the first time that signals from the opposite-sex that are important for mate choice also affect the accuracy of women's memory.
"Dr. Kevin Allan, who supervised the research, said, "We think this is evidence that evolution has shaped women's ability to remember information associated with desirable men. Good memory for specific encounters with desirable men allows women to compare and evaluate men according to how they might behave in different relationship contexts, for example a long-term committed relationship versus a short-term uncommitted relationship. This would help women to pick a suitable partner, and that's a particularly important ability to have because the costs of poor mate-choice decisions can be severe."

I actually uploaded a product for everyone to give them a deeper more pronounced voice.

It's by roger love he has trained the top male stars. I purchased it and used it. I don't think other members have tried it yet but it works magic.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
11-13-2011 3:19 PM
Thanks given by sunny10, shadowknight
2Soon2Care
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
239 thanks in 125 posts

11-14-2011 1:07 AM

Sweet hadn't listened to that yet, I'll check it out, I've been wondering about my voice quality - I'm so stoked that this forum's members are taking a holistic approach to inner and out changes, rather than just slopping on chemicals and expecting a new world to open. It is really a complete game-changing approach (literally!) that so many folks here have offered advice with!

Fun Kit
Androtics Direct - IJ 1x, IO 2x, TUTH 1x, ISh 4x
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Estratetraenol
Alpha Dream - Glace w/Molecule "A", Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Certo, Androstadienone
HAX Pheroceuticals - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O, Wingman Edge X22
11-14-2011 1:07 AM
Thanks given by as33156

Share This Thread