Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Decided to go NUDE
LukeThighwalker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 2 posts

Decided to go NUDE
06-26-2016 4:06 PM

After a lot of contemplation, I decided to pull the trigger on a 10mL bottle of Nude. I mention this all the time, but I'm a college student in a college town FLOODED with 18-25 year olds. I work at a grocery store too, where there are also lots of hotties. I just wanted a reliable social, kino-provoking product that I can wear on a daily basis around all these attractive college gals.

Anyone know an ideal dosage for Nude in drops? I've read other threads but I'm still not too sure. Any other advice/recommendations on Nude would be greatly appreciated too!
06-26-2016 4:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1925
Thanks received:
2067 thanks in 1236 posts

RE: Decided to go NUDE
06-26-2016 4:21 PM

4 drops is the dose many have come to prefer. I'd use this as a starting point.
06-26-2016 4:21 PM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 22 posts

06-30-2016 12:19 AM

(06-26-2016 4:21 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  4 drops is the dose many have come to prefer. I'd use this as a starting point.

I didn't ask for a dropper so.ended up with the roll on applicator myself which i know is hard to dose.

I'm taking a guess at around 1 inch equates to around a drop?

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-30-2016 12:19 AM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 676
Thanks received:
509 thanks in 295 posts

06-30-2016 7:09 AM

You wont OD on Nude, it's great at high doses...

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica, Nude Alpha (samples - Voodoo, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg (sample Evolve)
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio (sample L2K vers. l)
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection (samples - Captain)
Apex - Core, CV4 (samples - Orbital)
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
06-30-2016 7:09 AM
Thanks given by jjmoons
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1886
Thanks received:
2768 thanks in 1281 posts

06-30-2016 8:07 AM

(06-30-2016 12:19 AM)jjmoons Wrote:  I didn't ask for a dropper so.ended up with the roll on applicator myself which i know is hard to dose.

I'm taking a guess at around 1 inch equates to around a drop?

I'm not sure how much 1" is equal to in drops but when I wore it, I would go with about 2" to each side of the neck and 2" to the wrists or tops of each hand. I would occasionally go with more but that was a great starting place for me. I always got really positive reactions and the self effects for me were really good. I felt VERY upbeat, chatty and positive.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-30-2016 8:07 AM
Thanks given by jjmoons

RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

07-03-2016 3:46 PM

Whats up.. So i pulled the trigger on BW & AV. I'm looking at Nude and Nude Alpha. Would NA be A good combo or would Nude be the better choice, as I already have some alpha heavy mones in AV & BW. Appreciate anyones insight.

Weapons:

APEX: Core, Titan, Orbital, Style, Imprint, M3X, Musk Oil*, TUSC*
LAL: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel, Dirty Primitive, Nude Alpha, Wolf, SXD9*, OD*, Voodoo*
PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*
PXS: Xist Oil, Connections
LS: New Pheromone Additive Oil
HAX: Holy Grail

*Samples
07-03-2016 3:46 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
185 thanks in 71 posts

07-03-2016 9:57 PM

(07-03-2016 3:46 PM)RoyalWvlf Wrote:  Whats up.. So i pulled the trigger on BW & AV. I'm looking at Nude and Nude Alpha. Would NA be A good combo or would Nude be the better choice, as I already have some alpha heavy mones in AV & BW. Appreciate anyones insight.

Nude alpha is a good date mix. Nude is a better approach/ hey girls come flirt with me mix.

You can use way more nude than NA because it doesn't intimidate at higher doses, so you can get more of the beautifying effects as well.

When you get a handle on nude and BW solo maybe report on them combined? I've been really curious to try it myself Big Grin

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
07-03-2016 9:57 PM
Thanks given by right_mr
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

07-04-2016 5:49 PM

(07-03-2016 9:57 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  Nude alpha is a good date mix. Nude is a better approach/ hey girls come flirt with me mix.

You can use way more nude than NA because it doesn't intimidate at higher doses, so you can get more of the beautifying effects as well.

When you get a handle on nude and BW solo maybe report on them combined? I've been really curious to try it myself Big Grin

Thanks for the insight bro.. still on the fwnce but I'll do some research. I do want to see what I can stack with BW and AV, and I dont want to overdo it or mess up those affects with the nudes. I want the imprinting effect of NA but the beautifying effects of Nude are interesting me, now that you mentioned that. Which do you use & what were your results?

Weapons:

APEX: Core, Titan, Orbital, Style, Imprint, M3X, Musk Oil*, TUSC*
LAL: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel, Dirty Primitive, Nude Alpha, Wolf, SXD9*, OD*, Voodoo*
PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*
PXS: Xist Oil, Connections
LS: New Pheromone Additive Oil
HAX: Holy Grail

*Samples
07-04-2016 5:49 PM
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 155
Thanks received:
537 thanks in 256 posts

07-04-2016 6:48 PM

(07-04-2016 5:49 PM)RoyalWvlf Wrote:  I do want to see what I can stack with BW and AV

if you want to stack something with BW, try xist. It also goes well with AV.
07-04-2016 6:48 PM

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
185 thanks in 71 posts

07-04-2016 9:27 PM

(07-04-2016 5:49 PM)RoyalWvlf Wrote:  Thanks for the insight bro.. still on the fwnce but I'll do some research. I do want to see what I can stack with BW and AV, and I dont want to overdo it or mess up those affects with the nudes. I want the imprinting effect of NA but the beautifying effects of Nude are interesting me, now that you mentioned that. Which do you use & what were your results?

You can find my nude alpha review in the NA thread.

Nude alpha is still beautifying. But you just can't use as much of it. Or you could. Who knows Big Grin

I need more time with nude before I'll write a review. And they're time consuming. I usually only write a review if a product is awful or it's really good. Most times I don't bother with the inbetweens.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
07-04-2016 9:27 PM

Share This Thread