Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dear Paradox
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dear Paradox
06-07-2017 9:11 AM

(06-07-2017 7:09 AM)Paradox Wrote:  when you are outside and a girl who is 15 feet away smiles at you...it's not the pheromones.
how can you make this statement when you have reports all over the place saying women are giving you looks and you consider it a hit ? why is one thing good for you but not good for anyone else ? this has been my problem with you from the beginning. you're a hypocrit and contradict yourself over and over. like stating mones don't last more than 4 hours because someone reported hits after the 6 hour mark but there are many of your posts stating mones lasting over 6 and 7 hours. I'm not trolling .... I'm pointing out your inconsistent statements. too bad more people don't so new members don't come on here and believe your crap. you don't post details in your reports because you have none. all your reports are generic and all sound the same. you give more details about the packaging than you do about your actual testing. your report on classic man is like 8 pages long but if you look closely ... only 4 lines dedicated to your actual testing.

(06-07-2017 7:09 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Spider-Dummy is a troll who has not contributed anything to the community except for disruption. Spider-Dummy plays the has not contributed anything to the community except for disruption and discord.

this is your opinion and you're welcome to it. I respect everyones opinion even if I don't agree with it. and im not about to block you because you call me a dummy. I have only challenged your statements, I have never attacked you on a personal level. it's not my fault you can't defend your statements. keep your friends close and your enemies closer. .. guess you never heard that one. but you can't defend your contradictions and inconsistencies so you'd rather stick your fingers in your ears and block out the noise. I don't go around blocking people just because I don't agree with them. I mean.... you have snoopy blocked ..... really ?? who the hell blocks someone like snoopy ??? he gives more details in his reporting than you ever will. all this just shows your true character.

how do you know I don't contribute if you can't read my posts since you blocked me ? a forum is not just about posting review after review with boring details. sometimes it's refreshing to break up the monotony with some humour.... which appears that you have none. I'm sorry if you feel I contribute nothing but I've received PMs from members who enjoy my posts. but if the majority would rather I just disappear .... so be it.

and my last question to you ... is this in the right section ??

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-07-2017 9:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Dear Paradox
06-07-2017 9:22 AM

Take it easy.We like your posts Smile
06-07-2017 9:22 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Dear Paradox
06-07-2017 9:43 AM

Okay, so this gets posted here and in the Alpha Q thread: The disrupting of threads to bicker back and forth between members and call one another names, and starting threads solely meant to call out another member will no longer be tolerated. Consider this a request and a warning that if it continues it will result in warnings being issued.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
06-07-2017 9:43 AM

Share This Thread