Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dealing with feminists
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dealing with feminists
08-10-2022 3:19 PM

Anyone has a secret "how to win an argument with any feminist" knowledge? Smile I really hate getting into arguments with those types of women, and a lot of the young generation just love to call themselves feminists, just cause of the fashion lol.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
08-10-2022 3:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jetebaise
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Dealing with feminists
08-10-2022 4:20 PM

(08-10-2022 3:19 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Anyone has a secret "how to win an argument with any feminist" knowledge? Smile I really hate getting into arguments with those types of women, and a lot of the young generation just love to call themselves feminists, just cause of the fashion lol.

I tell you the secret to escape this mental disease: run away
08-10-2022 4:20 PM
Diesel
Checking out the place

Rep Post

08-10-2022 4:24 PM

(08-10-2022 3:19 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Anyone has a secret "how to win an argument with any feminist" knowledge? Smile I really hate getting into arguments with those types of women, and a lot of the young generation just love to call themselves feminists, just cause of the fashion lol.

Not to argue. Feminism is about empowerment, and you can win by not arguing and at the same time seduce them. Arguing is anti seductive. If you want to sleep with them then you should identify with their struggle and be like them. Then once you get what you want be on your way. Just my opinion, there’s no reason to argue to get what you want.
08-10-2022 4:24 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

08-10-2022 4:29 PM

(08-10-2022 3:19 PM)TracerX Wrote:  "how to win an argument with any feminist" knowledge?

Assuming you are dealing with a 3rd wave feminist then you can't. If you are a cisgender male (straight or gay) you are automatically wrong.

Third wave feminism was derived from critical race theory which was derived from critical theory which was derived from Marxism. Marxism is a collectivist philosophy and the traditional groups in opposition were the proletariats vs bourgeoisie. In critical theory the idea was that debating the merits of the capitalistic system was just a tool used by the bourgeoisie to keep the proletariats down. So to get past the debating stage the assumption is made that the capitalistic system is oppressive and there will be no debating. That frees up the proletariats to move to the revolution stage to dismantle the capitalist system. This basic concept was extended to race in critical race theory and later extended to gender in 3rd wave feminism.

Arguments in 3rd wave feminism are not won by facts and logic because of the critical theory philosophy built into 3rd wave feminism. Arguments are won by having more "victim points" that show you are part of a marginalized group. The more marginalized you can claim to be, the more weight your opinion is given. The person who is most marginalized is automatically the winner of the argument.
08-10-2022 4:29 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-10-2022 4:38 PM

I've observed a pattern in which segments these feminists come from. Most feminists are radical left and are politically left wing. This is what I see when I use Bumble or OcKupit. I've noticed that some of these women can be very particular. One woman told me "I should learn how to flirt first" and the other woman told me "I'm the wrong person for you because you asked for my Instagram when you could ask for my number." These women don't give a second change to such small mistakes. And I find these qualities totally sick + arrogant.

I was walking past a gay festival and I noticed another pattern. You can find a lot of feminists there. I don't know if I've met the feminists, but I've noticed that these women are tolerant of school men, but as soon as I speak to them as a straight man, they are no longer tolerant.

Most left-leaning women are very independent, have strong opinions, and these women in particular care much more about a man's personality than looks.

Which men have the best changes with these women?
I believe the men who have a strong personality, who know what they are supposed to do and who have a purpose to follow. They are men who have very intellectual conversations and will never bend for a woman when the woman tests whether you as a man remain true to your opinion.
08-10-2022 4:38 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

08-10-2022 4:43 PM

(08-10-2022 4:38 PM)Mertos89 Wrote:  Which men have the best changes with these women?

Male feminists go for these women. But these women aren't attracted to male feminists in general. So this match made in heaven doesn't get off the ground.
08-10-2022 4:43 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-10-2022 4:54 PM

I'll tell you a secret: use EST pheromone products. And learn to stop telling women what to do.

When she talks listen to her. Shut up. Then fuck her.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2022 4:55 PM by dsouza.)
08-10-2022 4:54 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

08-11-2022 5:05 AM

Listen and ask questions whether you agree or not. If you can’t stand what she has to say excuse yourself and end the interaction with her indefinitely. Otherwise keep an open mind. Share when she asks you a question and let her know (if your take on things differ from hers) you’re not willing to engage in debate (if that’s how you feel now, if you think that will change tell her).

Go through relationships asking yourself if you like how you feel with them. Share it with them. Leave if nothing changes for the better. Prioritizing anything over that means your options are as plenty as there is water in a desert.

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
08-11-2022 5:05 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

08-11-2022 8:50 AM

I don't really hang out with those type of women however sometimes they do appear in gatherings. I do listen to them, and I point my perspective, often we disagree on some topics. I find that many of them are just following the trend as being a "feminist" is considered a strong person who would gain more in life in a way. Their arguments are usually very very shallow and you could see that they haven't looked through the actual deep root of what they're fighting for.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
08-11-2022 8:50 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

08-11-2022 10:52 AM

First bit of advice, which I shall repeat, is to not get into arguments, period.

Secondly, I'm all for REAL feminism. Modernized society has, for far too long, treated women like chattel due to the masculine fear of pussy-power. There is no place and no cause for not treating everyone as an equal. That being said, militant, man-hating feminism isn't about empowerment or equality; it's about revenge.

I just do me. If others, feminist, man, aplhole ®, or small fuzzy creature from Alpha Centarri don't like it, that's not really my problem as I do nothing to offput others (until provoked). Grace, humor, acceptance, and style will get you through most of what could become an argument or an altercation. the few exceptions to that aren't really worth mentionining.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-11-2022 10:52 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Don't argue with "feminists" NikkiReloaded 52 8,167 08-24-2019 8:14 PM
Last Post: Pheroman