Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Deadly Combos
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Deadly Combos
01-29-2018 3:04 PM

(01-29-2018 2:55 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Then you feel like a girl because you are too cute. 4th, everything around you will be so attractive to you, even that guy bending down with all the hair on his ass showing at the top of his pants. Yeah what a fuckin experience

Uh...........dude...........that's not called an overdose.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-29-2018 3:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-29-2018 3:08 PM

I thought overdose is undesirable effects where you have no control over, where you really can't spin them around. Please dont tell me everyone has his own definition. It was really a toxic state.

Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

(01-29-2018 2:55 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  PLease try 100mcg Androstaterione then come report your experineces.

I'll pass on that, thanks!
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 3:12 PM

An OD is an OPPOSITE of DESIRED EFFECTS. So it could be many things.

For me, yes, sniffles, headaches from burning out my neurotransmitters, and hyper sensitivity and or being emotional. It really depends on the chemicals used
01-29-2018 3:12 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 3:26 PM

(01-29-2018 2:55 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  You guys are cute when you say overdosing doesn't exist. PLease try 100mcg Androstaterione then come report your experineces. First nerotransmitters get shot, second brain fartethon takes over. Then you feel like a girl because you are too cute. 4th, everything around you will be so attractive to you, even that guy bending down with all the hair on his ass showing at the top of his pants. Yeah what a fuckin experience

You can count me out...

Yes, od is real. But it's only happened to me like 4 times and I've used mones for 7 years. I'm not afraid of it and in most cases it's manageable. That being said it is very uncomfortable and can be hard to deal with when it happens and it's extreme. Too much Androstenone and you might end up in a fight. But I have never experienced any girls getting pissed at me for no reason or being bitchy. It was more like they'd seen an alien for the first time. Men get the hardcore version of the fight or flight response. Women just freeze. At least that's been my experience.
01-29-2018 3:26 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 3:38 PM

(01-29-2018 3:26 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  You can count me out...

Yes, od is real. But it's only happened to me like 4 times and I've used mones for 7 years. I'm not afraid of it and in most cases it's manageable. That being said it is very uncomfortable and can be hard to deal with when it happens and it's extreme. Too much Androstenone and you might end up in a fight. But I have never experienced any girls getting pissed at me for no reason or being bitchy. It was more like they'd seen an alien for the first time. Men get the hardcore version of the fight or flight response. Women just freeze. At least that's been my experience.

Whenever I OD on Androstenone and a girl is in the car with me, we'll end up in a fight. It's similar to wearing a high Androstenone product with a woman on her period.
01-29-2018 3:38 PM

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-29-2018 3:58 PM

i thought any androstenone without good buffer is bad for a woman on her period.
01-29-2018 3:58 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 4:04 PM

(01-29-2018 3:38 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Whenever I OD on Androstenone and a girl is in the car with me, we'll end up in a fight. It's similar to wearing a high Androstenone product with a woman on her period.

Interesting. In my opinion Androsterone heavy products are the best to use with a woman on her period, not Androstadienone as many says though that works pretty good too. I don't od easily with Androstenone, it takes a lot for that to happen. It's also very rare that women try to pick fights with me, mones or not. That could be a part of the culture, women are pretty passive and delicate where I live.
(01-29-2018 3:58 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  i thought any androstenone without good buffer is bad for a woman on her period.

AV was okay from my experience. It's well buffered, but the Androstenone is still strong in that one.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 4:05 PM by MacCauley.)
01-29-2018 4:04 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-16-2018 5:14 PM

(01-29-2018 1:58 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  OD is very real. It is an OPPOSITE OF DESIRED EFFECTS. Too much of Androstenone, and girls will get pissed for no reason and act bitchy. You will also start getting very irritated and annoyed at everything. Could even feel like roid rage.

The easiest way to tell you have TOO MUCH product on is by getting the sniffles and a stuffy irritated nose. This is an overstimulation of your nose by the mones. In lamens terms.
(01-29-2018 1:23 PM)Jonas Wrote:  Im curious about domination, as I bought it in my ''newbie-lets-buy-everything-at-once-stage''.

If I feel like being left alone at work then 1 drop is enough to intimidate everyone that I come across, it's more than alpha, it's cold-blooded-hitman-mode. I simply cannot muster a smile and have ZERO empathy with this one. Hence, I don't use it, but I'd like to find a way to use it.

DOMINATION is great, and I have had some of my best sexual experiences with OD and DOMINATION....... BUT, now that Steve raised the price of 10ml of DOMINATION to $100.... I'll pass and use something else.

DOMINATION is good, but NOT WORTH $100. I'd rather just use NNPA from Lacroy

I agree with you that oding does exist, but the others are correct when they say it's blown out of proportion. I've had very few oding instances, all of which included a hefty dose of copulins. Copulins are way too easy to od on ime, particularly because the cops are so damn addictive.
02-16-2018 5:14 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-06-2018 3:47 PM

[/QUOTE]

AV was okay from my experience. It's well buffered, but the Androstenone is still strong in that one.
[/quote]

There's NO Androstenone in AV
03-06-2018 3:47 PM

Share This Thread