Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dating without drinking
metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 305
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 231 posts

Dating without drinking
08-17-2014 11:34 AM

Background
I am seriously contemplating quitting drinking for the rest of the year. For the last several years when I've taken a girl on a date it has always been to bars for a drink or to my place for a movie or dinner. I obviously try to have sex with her back in my place and sometimes I fail and sometimes I succeed.

Reasons for stopping drinking
1. I have a beer belly - drinking apparently stalls fat loss in the abdomen area due to increasing cortisol and the fact that beers and some hard liquor has estrogenic substances.
2. Drinking often leads me to staying up really late and the next day is completely shot.
3. I want to build muscle mass and for a variety of reasons I feel like drinking alcohol gets in the way of that.

Problem
I really have no clue how to date without taking a woman to a bar. Over the winter I met a girl that I texted and asked her to join me for a drink. She told me that she doesn't go on drink dates and I would have to come up with something more creative. Needless to say I didn't text her back.

Date Ideas Without Drinking
  • I can take a woman to starbucks for a first date.
  • I can take a woman to a juice bar instead of a regular bar. I'm not sure if you can get 100% veggie juices without fruit. I've also never been inside one so I don't know what the seating is like.
  • I can ask a woman to join me for a walk in central park.
  • I can tell a woman that I'm going to be reading a book in central park and that she is welcome to join me.

Concerns about Date Ideas
Here in NYC I've known various women over the last several years. I've heard many women complain about guys they have dated over the years. Sometimes they complain about guys who don't drink. They think it's lame. I have had women tell me they would never consider dating a guy who didn't drink. Now I have the idea in my head that dating without drinking is lame.

Long term Plan
I want to lose my gut and put on a little muscle mass. Then once 2015 rolls around I want to start drinking again and going to bars/clubs to hit on women.
08-17-2014 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by meme371, Pheroman

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3382
Thanks received:
1805 thanks in 889 posts

RE: Dating without drinking
08-17-2014 3:01 PM

And you can still invite women to a bar for drinks. Just order a double shot of water on the rocks for yourself. Friends I do it all the time! Boast
08-17-2014 3:01 PM
Thanks given by metaltree, stefdude, meme371
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1435 thanks in 949 posts

08-17-2014 5:07 PM

(08-17-2014 11:34 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Background
I am seriously contemplating quitting drinking for the rest of the year. For the last several years when I've taken a girl on a date it has always been to bars for a drink or to my place for a movie or dinner. I obviously try to have sex with her back in my place and sometimes I fail and sometimes I succeed.

1. I have a beer belly - drinking apparently stalls fat loss in the abdomen area due to increasing cortisol and the fact that beers and some hard liquor has estrogenic substances.
2. Drinking often leads me to staying up really late and the next day is completely shot.
3. I want to build muscle mass and for a variety of reasons I feel like drinking alcohol gets in the way of that.
4. Alcohol stymies brain function and can leave one with cloudy cognizance over time.

DO IT! It definitely helps. I've cut back drastically on drinking over the past 3 years, but it also helped that I never really enjoyed drinking to begin with. Now, I have a drink once ever 2-3 months, if at all. The last beer I had was in January this year. Next step (for me) is to cut smoking.

(08-17-2014 11:34 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Problem
I really have no clue how to date without taking a woman to a bar. Over the winter I met a girl that I texted and asked her to join me for a drink. She told me that she doesn't go on drink dates and I would have to come up with something more creative. Needless to say I didn't text her back.

• I can take a woman to a juice bar instead of a regular bar. I'm not sure if you can get 100% veggie juices without fruit. I've also never been inside one so I don't know what the seating is like.
  • I can tell a woman that I'm going to be reading a book in central park and that she is welcome to join me.

How about a 10-minute first date instead?

Invite her to meet you at a juice bar or Starbucks, after work, in a mall convenient for you (and possibly her), on the context that you'll be there to do a spot of shopping before heading home. Demonstrate to her that you're not going out of your way for her, that it will be a quick meet-n-greet during your shopping run.

Buy her HER drink and get her to buy you YOUR drink. Then let her qualify herself to you for the next 10 mins. If she fits your bill, keep going for awhile longer and set up the next date. Otherwise, say bye and leave.

(08-17-2014 11:34 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Concerns about Date Ideas
Here in NYC I've known various women over the last several years. I've heard many women complain about guys they have dated over the years. Sometimes they complain about guys who don't drink. They think it's lame. I have had women tell me they would never consider dating a guy who didn't drink. Now I have the idea in my head that dating without drinking is lame.

Long term Plan
I want to lose my gut and put on a little muscle mass. Then once 2015 rolls around I want to start drinking again and going to bars/clubs to hit on women.

The above 10-minute strategy would help weed out the whiners and winos from REAL women. Anyone with such a mentality is not worth your time and effort, IMHO.

Losing your gut is one thing. Keeping it away after it is lost is the actual challenge, one that I've had severe problems with to-date. The best way to do that is to stay away from stuff that causes the protruding gut in the 1st place, including alcohol. The occasional drink, however, is fine.

I've just begun down the path of losing body fat and replacing it with lean muscle. Come join me! It'll damn near kill you when you first begin (at least it was so for me), but you know what they say.... what doesn't kill you just makes you ejaculate harder.

Or something like that. MrgreenP

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
08-17-2014 5:07 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
jsmith
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

12-24-2014 11:46 AM

I used to bodybuild and alcohol slows muscle gain by a fair percentage. It can also get you into a catabolic state. If you really want to drink after you lose your gut, don't drink beer, go with hard liquor on the rocks or hard liquor with water or perrier (avoid fast sugars basically) but not too often.
For date ideas, you can have a lunch date, go shopping, movies, exhibitions etc...or can go wild and do bungee jumping or stuff like that.

Androstic: IH, IO
LAL: NA, Wolf
Hax: Holy Grail, Ladykiller
AD: Alfa Maschio
Other: Arouse-Rx, Pure Instinct, Chikara
12-24-2014 11:46 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3382
Thanks received:
1805 thanks in 889 posts

12-24-2014 12:00 PM

ALCOHOL and women do NOT mix.

You should want a woman who does NOT drink anyway. Life is NOT a party, and if you're going into a relationship, the woman who does NOT drink give you the best chance.

Because THAT TYPE considers you LAME, you have to CONSIDER THE SOURCE. Now, you're willing to hand over your power because the drinkers call the non drinkers lame? That's seriously the POWER OF THE P. Girl devil

EVERYBODY should read from a COUPLE OF DIFFERENT SOURCES what alcohol does to the body. ED is in there everywhere!

"You're not lame cause you drink, but you can't get it up!"

I KNOW a couple who couldn't figure out why they couldn't have a baby, and they were both alcoholics. Couldn't go out without getting fall-down drunk.

PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Hunter
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2014 12:04 PM by MMM.)
12-24-2014 12:00 PM
Thanks given by meme371, lokoloko, dsouza, metaltree

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
153 thanks in 87 posts

05-07-2015 2:39 AM

I've been dating a woman I do not drink with, and there are a lot of great alternatives. Sure there's Starbucks, but if you check your local listings, I bet you can find some local coffee shops with a better atmosphere and come off as the guy who knows what's really hip and doesn't just follow the masses. In place of alcohol, I strongly recommend taking up tea drinking. There's a certain sophistication about knowing a thing or two about good teas that can impress a woman, as long as you don't go too hipster on it. There's a long history in Asia of the highest class manly men drinking the finest teas, and green tea is very high in antioxidants which should help with your aspirations to improve your body. If you're serious about getting in better shape, consider asking a woman out for a run. Being serious about improving yourself can be a big turn-on for some women, and a couple that encourages each other to become the best they can be is gold. Don't waste your time on women who wouldn't date a man who doesn't drink. That's pretty superficial and not the sort of woman you'll want for the long term.
And as far as the beer belly, consider taking a decent dose of vitamin D, which most Americans are highly deficient in, a deficiency that has been linked to abdominal fat storage. You should see a doctor about simple blood tests to find out where you're lacking in vitamins. Just adding 10,000mg of vitamin D3 has made my beer belly start to fall off. And for the excess cortisol, a topical DHEA like Dermacrine helps balance it out. I felt years younger after I started cycling it.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-07-2015 2:39 AM
Thanks given by metaltree, phero hacker
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4517
Thanks received:
3760 thanks in 1393 posts

05-07-2015 6:44 AM

I've heard many women complain about guys they have dated over the years. Sometimes they complain about guys who don't drink. They think it's lame. I have had women tell me they would never consider dating a guy who didn't drink. Now I have the idea in my head that dating without drinking is lame.

This is unfortunately very true for most english speaking countries. So many women cant or wont get sexual without a few drinks. We just gotta deal with it.
Here is what I do:
Order scotch with ice and sip very slowly, as you sip the ice melts and the drink lasts a lot longer.
If shes not there or looking when I order, I ask the bar tender for a spritz of lemonade to be added. Sometimes Ill add some water as most places have some on the bar.
Anyone asks i reply "double scotch". Big boss

Quote:Does anyone know how many drops you get out of a bottle of NA (10ml)?
200 drops Smile

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 6:45 AM by Pheroman.)
05-07-2015 6:44 AM
Thanks given by metaltree, moe
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

05-07-2015 7:40 AM

Hey metaltree, check out Testosterone IO and Renegade Diet to get in tip top shape. Btw a couple of drinks (vodka is best) on training day is good for test levels.

(05-07-2015 6:44 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Does anyone know how many drops you get out of a bottle of NA (10ml)?
200 drops Smile

And thanks so much for answering that Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 7:43 AM by phero hacker.)
05-07-2015 7:40 AM
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
52 thanks in 22 posts

06-24-2015 4:56 PM

I live up in Canada and must say I have taken girls on a nice 2-3 hour hike to the top of a mountain for some of my first dates. Been told by several of them that it was the most "impressive" and "unique" date they have ever had. Easy easy excuse to start kino offering your hand to help them up rocks and such and by the end of the 2 hour hike is just an amazing view overlooking the whole trail. Makes you come off as a more adventurous type, it engages both of you in in a simple common goal of reaching the top, easy to talk to each other, and both of you are always engaged. DEFINITELY makes a huge imprint of yourself on her. The first girl who ever initiated the first kiss on me without me even trying was right after reaching the top. Sounds like a cheesy movie scene but fuck does it ever work.

~Forgot to mention, from knowing the trail from many times before it also allows me to easily LEAD her. I dont think I have to mention why this is important ;) ~Cheers- SoS.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2015 4:59 PM by SonOfSaturn.)
06-24-2015 4:56 PM
Thanks given by moe

SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 647
Thanks received:
306 thanks in 175 posts

07-09-2015 2:53 PM

Problem

Concerns about Date Ideas

Long term Plan

Haha, awesome to read this... I was into your journal (awesome stuff BTW) this morning and thought to myself, "damn, I could never do what he's doing because I don't drink (or stay out late)" I've run into the same problems but have just learned not to care. Some times I'll get some poking at... I bust out, something throwing it back in their face followed with a "what does that say about you"

I once met up with three guys (PUAs) I really didn't know... Turned out none of us drank so it was actually rather awkward. I find that its not that big of a deal if I'm the only one not drinking and I can hold my frame.

Here in Colorado I use the I don't drink but I do smoke which seems to put people at ease because now I'm not some straight edge guy thats judging them.

Overall, My frame is that Im a fun guy doing fun things and a lady is allowed to follow along if she wants...so dates are easy. Finding the dates can be harder tho unless you get good at day game.
07-09-2015 2:53 PM

Share This Thread