Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dating Combo
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

Dating Combo
09-01-2016 10:34 AM

Just need some suggestion on a good dating combo. About to jump back into the game. I'm not trying to slay them the first night but live a memorable impression. However I wont complain if I did though..RoflRoflRofl

Here is what I have.

TUSC Oil
Atlas WBE
FiveCrux
Core
Style
Titan
M3X
09-01-2016 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
1569 thanks in 575 posts

RE: Dating Combo
09-01-2016 10:48 AM

(09-01-2016 10:34 AM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Just need some suggestion on a good dating combo. About to jump back into the game. I'm not trying to slay them the first night but live a memorable impression. However I wont complain if I did though..RoflRoflRofl

Here is what I have.

TUSC Oil
Atlas WBE
FiveCrux
Core
Style
Titan
M3X

Most of the board would agree that you should try each one of the products that you have first. Each of these formulas are designed to be a standalone mix.

I understand that you want to be spoon fed but you have plenty of reading and experimenting to do before you ask these kinds of questions.

When you think about it there are 21 different combinations of the 7 formulas if you are combining 2 formulas at a time. There are 35 different combinations of the 7 formulas if you are combining 3 formulas at a time. (

Please read up on the formulas and feel free to share your experiences as you test them.
09-01-2016 10:48 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Spars, Androcles
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 165
Thanks received:
587 thanks in 277 posts

09-01-2016 12:48 PM

seems a lot of posts lately with people buying products and then asking what they should wear. first of all... why did you buy all those products if you don't know what to do with them ? did you not have a reason for buying those specific products ?

would you go to a hardware store and just buy random tools and then go on a DIY forum and say .... hey everyone , I just bought a hammer, a screwdriver , a nail gun and a circular saw. which one should I use ???

read up on the products you bought and then decide why you bought each one and then go out and test. go out and test core until it's empty.... test m3x until it's empty.... etc etc. then after all you're testing you'll be able to decide which products work best for you and want to rebuy.
09-01-2016 12:48 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Androcles, moe, Dblr619
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1967
Thanks received:
2858 thanks in 1307 posts

09-01-2016 1:19 PM

(09-01-2016 12:48 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  would you go to a hardware store and just buy random tools and then go on a DIY forum and say .... hey everyone , I just bought a hammer, a screwdriver , a nail gun and a circular saw. which one should I use ???

I love that analogy. I know I've been a bit too accommodating of new people asking questions but even I'm to the point of not responding.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-01-2016 1:19 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 325
Thanks received:
358 thanks in 152 posts

09-01-2016 1:41 PM

I'd rather use the screwdriver Spider. I'll get more screwing completed...to answer your question.

Back to mones...
I question the validity of all those specific mones puchased. Just me.

I mean Five Crux is very new and in the test kitchen...and he bought it already?

I smell fish.....
09-01-2016 1:41 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone

Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 165
Thanks received:
587 thanks in 277 posts

09-01-2016 1:48 PM

(09-01-2016 1:41 PM)Androcles Wrote:  I'd rather use the screwdriver Spider. I'll get more screwing completed...to answer your question.

I mean Five Crux is very new and in the test kitchen...and he bought it already?

I smell fish.....

what about the hammer ??? don't you like banging also??? lol

I also wonder why he decided to buy all Apex
09-01-2016 1:48 PM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 325
Thanks received:
358 thanks in 152 posts

09-01-2016 2:00 PM

Right? One time... In band-camp, I nailed' this girl! I Saw, that she loved it!

I wonder if there is some specific wishlist scribbled down. Once someone answers the initial question, then a puchase is made, or a product survey is checked off.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 2:02 PM by Androcles.)
09-01-2016 2:00 PM
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

09-01-2016 2:35 PM

Not sure where all of this is coming from but first and foremost let me address some of the things that was said. I use mones for various reason and situations. I'm not new around here at all. Snoopy I was following you back when you was on the "other" site. That's probably 6 to 7 years ago if not longer than that. I'm not asking to be spoon feed information. My questions are direct because people tend to high jack threads or get off topic. It's extremely frustration when you have to look through 7-8 pages just to see mindless chatter, dick riding, and off topic talk conversations, and that's with the search function. If you dont want to answer the question cool dont respond. What I do find asinine or futile is when I go back and view a particular post. I see various combos or products that I dont have. I've seen threads where people mix Wolfe with M3X or cross mixing company products. Obviously that doesnt do shit for me because I dont have the product. The only thing close to wolfe would be titan, if hopefully I want to achieve similar results. So again I appreciate everybody responses.. bighugbighug
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 2:36 PM by AnthonyJFranks.)
09-01-2016 2:35 PM
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

09-01-2016 2:40 PM

(09-01-2016 1:48 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  what about the hammer ??? don't you like banging also??? lol

I also wonder why he decided to buy all Apex

I go with what works. I've purchased products from various vendors on this site. I wanted to support a small business and a fellow PT member same with Steve and the products he make. Both if I recall was part of the other site. But I do appreciate your concern on how I spend my money.
09-01-2016 2:40 PM

theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 125
Thanks received:
834 thanks in 382 posts

09-01-2016 2:46 PM

(09-01-2016 2:35 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Not sure where all of this is coming from but first and foremost let me address some of the things that was said. I use mones for various reason and situations. I'm not new around here at all. Snoopy I was following you back when you was on the "other" site. That's probably 6 to 7 years ago if not longer than that. I'm not asking to be spoon feed information. My questions are direct because people tend to high jack threads or get off topic. It's extremely frustration when you have to look through 7-8 pages just to see mindless chatter, dick riding, and off topic talk conversations, and that's with the search function. If you dont want to answer the question cool dont respond. What I do find asinine or futile is when I go back and view a particular post. I see various combos or products that I dont have. I've seen threads where people mix Wolfe with M3X or cross mixing company products. Obviously that doesnt do shit for me because I dont have the product. The only thing close to wolfe would be titan, if hopefully I want to achieve similar results. So again I appreciate everybody responses.. bighugbighug

Great!

So now you know that it's even more futile to ask a question than to actually do your homework..........lesson learned.

Make a note that any future questions posted without doing your research will probably receive the same reaction. This will also serve as an example to the rest of the lazy members looking to be spoon-fed.

Also, you might want to take some time to actually proofread your posts if you wish to be understood......seeing as you were just trying to make things easier on everyone.......right?

Cheers!Mrgreen

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v?-pre 2015 and v2 Oct 2016), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
09-01-2016 2:46 PM

Share This Thread