Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Date advice for top grade high level chick
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Date advice for top grade high level chick
04-30-2015 8:53 PM

(04-30-2015 7:44 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  And stop thinking of her as how many-ever notches above you.

I don't care if she's a millionairess or the most popular movie star in the world. Because when she's giving me a blowjob, she'll be down on her knees with my dick in her mouth, admiringly looking up at me into my intense, manly eyes.

Best advice ever. Smile Thank you for the mindset. ;)
04-30-2015 8:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-01-2015 2:55 PM

I was once told that a big difference between rich and poor people was the minimum amount of money they thought they needed to survive. At first the argument seemed to be that people think they need what they're accustomed to. But in actuality, it's more that people tend to go out and get what they think they need and/or deserve. It's the same way in dating. If you've got a mindset that you're in a certain "league" then you're going to date primarily within that league, possibly expect easy hook-ups from those you consider below you and get really nervous or not even try with those who you think are above you. But it's all mindset. We're all humans and we all deal with insecurities and how we feel about ourselves often doesn't jive with how others feel about us. I've met women I have no interest in whatsoever who thought they were the hottest thing to walk the earth, and I've bagged hotties who needed coaxing to let me bang them with the lights on. I'm a middle-aged guy with a gut and man boobs. I've struggled with dandruff and body acne. I have only a high school education and do blue-collar work that pays the bills with a little left over for going out on occasion. I've got neither the looks nor the money to have any business going after some of the women I've hooked up with, and yet I did and was successful. Last year I was dating a stripper, after that I got a smokin hottie with a college education. The trick is to start going after what you want and thinking that you deserve to have it rather than to focus on what you think you can get. Ambition takes your attractiveness up a notch, anyway. The first few times, you'll be wondering how you got 'em, after that you realize maybe you were wrong about your league in the first place. Just my 2c. PS, everything I've done up to this point, I've done without mones sweetening the deal. Now that I've added mones, I'm unstoppable.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 2:58 PM by Cornfed.)
05-01-2015 2:55 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2015 3:04 PM

I second that advice. I've gone through and done the same thing as Cornfed. I used to laugh at how some people would say that with the right attitude anything is possible but now I understand what they were talking about. Life is good. Beach

(05-01-2015 2:55 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  I was once told that a big difference between rich and poor people was the minimum amount of money they thought they needed to survive. At first the argument seemed to be that people think they need what they're accustomed to. But in actuality, it's more that people tend to go out and get what they think they need and/or deserve. It's the same way in dating. If you've got a mindset that you're in a certain "league" then you're going to date primarily within that league, possibly expect easy hook-ups from those you consider below you and get really nervous or not even try with those who you think are above you. But it's all mindset. We're all humans and we all deal with insecurities and how we feel about ourselves often doesn't jive with how others feel about us. I've met women I have no interest in whatsoever who thought they were the hottest thing to walk the earth, and I've bagged hotties who needed coaxing to let me bang them with the lights on. I'm a middle-aged guy with a gut and man boobs. I've struggled with dandruff and body acne. I have only a high school education and do blue-collar work that pays the bills with a little left over for going out on occasion. I've got neither the looks nor the money to have any business going after some of the women I've hooked up with, and yet I did and was successful. Last year I was dating a stripper, after that I got a smokin hottie with a college education. The trick is to start going after what you want and thinking that you deserve to have it rather than to focus on what you think you can get. Ambition takes your attractiveness up a notch, anyway. The first few times, you'll be wondering how you got 'em, after that you realize maybe you were wrong about your league in the first place. Just my 2c. PS, everything I've done up to this point, I've done without mones sweetening the deal. Now that I've added mones, I'm unstoppable.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-01-2015 3:04 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-02-2015 7:26 AM

(05-01-2015 2:55 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  I was once told that a big difference between rich and poor people was the minimum amount of money they thought they needed to survive. At first the argument seemed to be that people think they need what they're accustomed to. But in actuality, it's more that people tend to go out and get what they think they need and/or deserve. It's the same way in dating. If you've got a mindset that you're in a certain "league" then you're going to date primarily within that league, possibly expect easy hook-ups from those you consider below you and get really nervous or not even try with those who you think are above you. But it's all mindset. We're all humans and we all deal with insecurities and how we feel about ourselves often doesn't jive with how others feel about us. I've met women I have no interest in whatsoever who thought they were the hottest thing to walk the earth, and I've bagged hotties who needed coaxing to let me bang them with the lights on. I'm a middle-aged guy with a gut and man boobs. I've struggled with dandruff and body acne. I have only a high school education and do blue-collar work that pays the bills with a little left over for going out on occasion. I've got neither the looks nor the money to have any business going after some of the women I've hooked up with, and yet I did and was successful. Last year I was dating a stripper, after that I got a smokin hottie with a college education. The trick is to start going after what you want and thinking that you deserve to have it rather than to focus on what you think you can get. Ambition takes your attractiveness up a notch, anyway. The first few times, you'll be wondering how you got 'em, after that you realize maybe you were wrong about your league in the first place. Just my 2c. PS, everything I've done up to this point, I've done without mones sweetening the deal. Now that I've added mones, I'm unstoppable.

Once again very well said cornfed. It's true we all have limiting beliefs. These limiting beliefs started in gradeschool, through influences such as bad friends, our parents putting us down, teachers scolding us etc.. Limiting beliefs is what separate two twins, one who achieves the world and one who ends up no where. They both have the same genetics but they end up in difference places.

The key is to alter your belief system. Once you work on that you may realize the world is really your oyster.

It's easier to alter a belief system if your still young.. Like Id say teens to twenties. By the time a man is 70 he's set in his ways and not much is going to change him, unless a DRAMATIC event in his life occurs.. however, most men and women by 70 have experienced just about ALL lifes ups and downs. So their BELIEFS are set in stone. Which is why most old timers like to preach.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 4:35 PM by dsouza.)
05-02-2015 7:26 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-02-2015 6:34 PM

(05-02-2015 7:26 AM)dsouza Wrote:  ...By the time a man is 70 he's set in his ways and not much is going to change him, unless a DRAMATIC event in his life occurs.. however, most men and women by 70 have experienced just about ALL lifes ups and downs. So their BELIEFS are set in stone. Which is why most old timers like to preach.

dsouza

That in itself is a limiting belief of the old timers. The adage "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" has been thoroughly debunked time and again.

Where it takes 25-30 days for a younger person to make that change, it might take the old timer a little longer, up to 90 days for example. But the change can be made nonetheless.

The changes take place at 3 levels:
1. Physical - new neural pathways are formed in the brain to route the newly-desired behaviour. NASA proved this with their "perceptual adaptation" experiments. Even the structure of water within the body starts changing, a la Masaru Emoto's experiments.
2. Emotional - where one would feel a "resistance-downer" when adopting the new behaviour at the start, this would change over time into a really good feeling the more the new behaviour is performed.
3. Energetic - changes manifest in the person having a new "glow" about them. The way they talk and move are also changed without them having to do anything, and to others the changes would seem natural, not contrived.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-02-2015 6:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What Is The Best High Risk High Reward Product In 2021? Madara 5 1,424 07-28-2021 8:52 PM
Last Post: Shahshane
  Tinder date advice peterseller 12 6,089 10-17-2015 8:41 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma
  Advice from experts needed: High testosterone level bmm 3 3,188 05-11-2015 11:54 PM
Last Post: Nooseknitter
Lightbulb Recommendations... What do I need if a chick is already flirty? Turbosmart 28 10,176 09-21-2014 10:21 AM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Meeting some chick I like, what mones/combos to wear? Perception 10 6,635 01-24-2014 5:32 PM
Last Post: doctordonald