Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Data4 indahouse
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Data4 indahouse
08-12-2009 3:08 PM

Yo, respeck! *fistbump*

Data4 here. Y'all already know me, so I'll skip the jibber jabber. Just curious, though... what happened? Last time I was active at the old homestead, there was some issues brewing, but to start a separate forum tells me it's escalated from just being "some issues". A PM response will be fine, if it's felt a public one wouldn't serve the best interests of the community.

-D4
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 3:09 PM by Data4.)
08-12-2009 3:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

RE: Data4 indahouse
08-12-2009 3:19 PM

Duuude,

We built this place for people like you. You were on my short list. Well, you still are, just a different list.

This is gonna be a different thing. Different than any of us have ever seen.

Buy your products every where. The more different products and vendors represented here the better.

Surf everywhere. Report back. Bring back your links. And post 'em!

I am soooo glad to see you man. Let's have a goood time!!!!

OoohYahhh
Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hey Jon, I see you got my e-mail. Welcome. This is still a mums the word place but I wanted to get you eyes on it and your thoughts. No there was no one thing that started this. Some folks just felt the need for some fresh air that's all. Welcome and feel free to comment, suggest whatever. Mark Bella and Oohyahh have done some good stuff here. I'm just drinkin' their beer really. The fridge is right over there make yourself at home.

The Androstenone Discussion
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

(08-12-2009 3:08 PM)Data4 Wrote:  Yo, respeck! *fistbump*

Data4 here. Y'all already know me, so I'll skip the jibber jabber. Just curious, though... what happened? Last time I was active at the old homestead, there was some issues brewing, but to start a separate forum tells me it's escalated from just being "some issues". A PM response will be fine, if it's felt a public one wouldn't serve the best interests of the community.

-D4

Hey, Jon! Smile Big Grin Cool

I'm sooo happy to see you! I've missed you. Please make yourself at home. I hope to see a lot more of you as we get this baby rollin'.

Thanks so much for being here! ;)

Bella
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-12-2009 3:33 PM

Well, well! Thanks for the warm welcome! Unfortunately, I haven't really been active, pheromonally speaking, lately. I've sorta put my social life on hold (that that I really had one. Ha!) and have been concentrating on my job. I know you can't let your social life suffer for your job to stay sane in the long run, but with today's economy and the insane running the asylum, some things have to take precedence. I wouldn't want to risk changing jobs and losing my private insurance, if you know what I mean (feel free to report me at [email protected])

Anywho, not really sure what I can add here in the way of a contribution to the community at large, so I'll just stick a couple of bucks in the coffee can to cover the beer. ;)

-D4
08-12-2009 3:33 PM

Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-12-2009 3:50 PM

Your presence is enough for me. Participate whenever the spirit moves you. Oh, no charge for the beer...it's always on the house. ;)

Bella
08-12-2009 3:50 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-12-2009 5:37 PM

Hey Jon,

Boy I tyell ya, I leave for aq couple of hours to get a massage, grab some more beer and a few groceries and come back to find you and Phya here!

Great to have you here, participate as much or as little as you want, just let us know you're still around, fair enough? P

This is still really new, we just kind of brewed up the idea last Firday, and the forum was up on Sunday! We still have aways to go and some work to do, but I think the basics are in place, and it's only gonna get better!

Have a look around and make yourself at home. The fridge and liquor cabinets are stocked again now that the blood sucking leach is outa my aparrtment, so have a cold one and let us know what you think!

And by the way, your reputaion follows you here too!

Mark

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 5:40 PM by mark-in-dallas.)
08-12-2009 5:37 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-13-2009 3:08 AM

Hey D4, what's happenin? Good to see you here. We all have to get work done before we can play, so git er done and then come have some fun.
08-13-2009 3:08 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:49 PM

Good ta see ya.

Jim

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
08-13-2009 1:49 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:59 PM

Hello D4! Welcome to the forum sweetie! Now...I don't remember if I know you very well from the other place...but I hope I get to know you more soon! Smile
08-13-2009 1:59 PM

Share This Thread