Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DUDE, LAL Sale! Wolf 20% off :)
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

DUDE, LAL Sale! Wolf 20% off :)
11-30-2015 4:07 PM

I just got this email, so for those of you who do not know... LAL only has one sale a year. Thought I'd hook you up Big Grin...

See email below with details...

Hey,
I hope you are building a life worth living and doing all sorts of amazing things out there in the world.
As those of you who have been with Liquid Alchemy Labs any length of time knows, we only have one sale per year and that time is now, or more accurately tomorrow. I know I’m dealing with the world and many time zones, so I should clarify that for me right now here in Hawaii it is 10:00 in the morning on November 30th. Making tomorrow my birthday and the start of our yearly sale.
Usually I start the sale at midnight between November 30th and December 1st, but this year I am going to start it at 12:00 noon December 1st Hawaii time.
This year I am going to present to you the largest yearly discount I have ever offered. You ready for this?..................... 20% off to the first hundred purchases then 15% off for the next three hundred purchases, or one week, depending on which one comes first. Don’t screw around though, as we usually burn through the coupons before time runs out.
Recap: At 12:00 noon December 1st Hawaii time use the Coupon Code HBD to get your discounts, the cart will automatically change from 20% to 15% after the first hundred sales.
Be sure and select the correct shipping for your area when you checkout, or your order is going to take longer to ship.
I will be emailing you again tomorrow when the sale actually starts.
Thank you,
Garry Nelson
English
Español
???
Mobile pheromones.mobi

Liquid Alchemy Labs

P.O. Box 6471,
Hilo, HI
US

[email protected]
(808)

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-30-2015 4:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1Trajan
Princeps

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: DUDE, LAL Sale! Wolf 20% off :)
11-30-2015 4:26 PM

Awesome, been waiting for this!

Aside from Wolf and AV what's our consensus when it comes to LAL must haves?

I'm thinking of getting BW and OD.
11-30-2015 4:26 PM
Ex Machina
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2015 7:19 PM

(11-30-2015 4:26 PM)1Trajan Wrote:  Awesome, been waiting for this!

Yes this sounds like a great sale, but unfortunate that its limited to only 100 coupons. I mean those will probably go pretty quick, no?
11-30-2015 7:19 PM
neon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-30-2015 7:31 PM

Yeah, it probably would since the first 100 to order will get 20% off and that may go fast, probably in a few hours but the 15% offer will likely last longer since that applies to the next 300 customers, so the sale should last a good 3 or 4 days possibly.

Products I own:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Certo, L2K V1, Corpo
Apex: Core, Imprint, Orbital, Dionysos
LAL: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Aqua Vitae, SXD-9, Possess, Voodoo, A1, Bad Wolf, Hypnotica
Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Aura of Amity, Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures, A1
PheromoneXS: XiSt (spray & oil), Cohesion (spray & oil), Evolve (spray & oil), Taboo (spray & oil), Connections, Ascend (oil), Love Boat, Vibe
True Pheromones: Complete System
Others: Ammo, A314 rev23, IS, IH, IO, CTTM2, TAC, Hax Oils, Impi Red
11-30-2015 7:31 PM

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-30-2015 7:56 PM

(11-30-2015 4:26 PM)1Trajan Wrote:  Awesome, been waiting for this!

For me it's Nude Alpha. I can never go wrong with 1 drop Big Grin

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
11-30-2015 7:56 PM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

11-30-2015 8:18 PM

(11-30-2015 7:56 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  For me it's Nude Alpha. I can never go wrong with 1 drop Big Grin

Now I'm curious! It may take the place of OD. I liked the sound of that one drop, I'm quite the miser when it comes to mones. What does it do for you?

@ Ex Machina

Yeah I bet. I've been saving up for some LAL products, and I'm sure others are doing that as well. 20 percent is pretty substantial and would surely come in handy, some LAL products are a bit on the pricey side. (if full bottle)
11-30-2015 8:18 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

11-30-2015 8:26 PM

AV & NA didn't really do as much as I'd hope they do for me. (or maybe I'm oblivious to its effects) If I were to buy a bottle of something, it would be Wolf or DP. Both excellent performers for me.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015 8:26 PM by XyzN.)
11-30-2015 8:26 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-30-2015 8:39 PM

I'm buying Wolf as I'm almost out so good timing. But I'm curious to try Bad Wolf to see what's the self-effects that people are talking about but it's expensive; even with the 20% discount Sad Sellers really should make a smaller batch. Why 30ml if we we will be using very few drops?
Even evolve that is 10ml will last forever with 1-2 drops so I could only imagine a 30ml oil. It's unnecessary.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
11-30-2015 8:39 PM

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-30-2015 8:45 PM

(11-30-2015 8:18 PM)1Trajan Wrote:  Now I'm curious! It may take the place of OD. I liked the sound of that one drop, I'm quite the miser when it comes to mones. What does it do for you?

With 1 drop, the effects are subtle and typically work in the background. I like it cause I feel I don't have to worry about throwing people off, and it SEEMS to me that it gives you subtle status, and I find that people are generally nicer to me. If I'm not sure who I'm facing AND i'll be with my SO, it's my go to. It's not in your face, but still directs attention to you, and I can be almost sure that I'm also working up the imprinting effect I want on her. A lot of birds killed with one stone. I've only tried it once or twice at higher doses, and it seemed to have more blatant effects on others, but it didn't seem natural to my SO, so I've been sticking with low dosages.

I have a sample of wolf and she wolf, and prefer Wolf as well. I wonder why! And I wonder why my friends tell me I think like a guy. Swoon
Is A4A a worthy buy? I know, I know..test.. But humor me, if someone is up for it. Big Grin

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015 8:48 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
11-30-2015 8:45 PM
Nicksw
Thin White Duke

Rep Post

11-30-2015 8:50 PM

(11-30-2015 8:39 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I'm buying Wolf as I'm almost out so good timing. But I'm curious to try Bad Wolf to see what's the self-effects that people are talking about but it's expensive; even with the 20% discount Sad Sellers really should make a smaller batch. Why 30ml if we we will be using very few drops?
Even evolve that is 10ml will last forever with 1-2 drops so I could only imagine a 30ml oil. It's unnecessary.

I agree. Besides Wolf and Possess Alpha there aren't any cheap options for people to try out first. I'm pretty sure Aqua Vitae had the 10ml option for less than $30 once, but not anymore. I'd really love to see LAL giving the 10ml option on all products, not just a few as it is now.
11-30-2015 8:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Garry LAL Response on Voodoo+Wolf combo pandatrooper 10 4,827 11-19-2015 3:23 AM
Last Post: kalpan56