Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DP went through the wash...
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: DP went through the wash...
01-25-2017 10:17 PM

Can you talk a little more about the hits you got?

I remember I let someone use my m3x with 3 sprays, and he left his jacket at this girls dorm. Then I heard weird stories how the girls were sniffing his jacket, wearing it around the dorm; and parading around in it before they gave it back to him. So I know its possible for mones to live and have effect on a non human surface...
01-25-2017 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2017 1:09 AM

(01-25-2017 10:17 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  Can you talk a little more about the hits you got?

I remember I let someone use my m3x with 3 sprays, and he left his jacket at this girls dorm. Then I heard weird stories how the girls were sniffing his jacket, wearing it around the dorm; and parading around in it before they gave it back to him. So I know its possible for mones to live and have effect on a non human surface...

Lol thats awesome. My old leather jacket from 3 years ago still reeks of mones Smile

I walked into class and everyone stared at me. I smiled, took a seat next to 2 girls, and they wouldnt leave me alone. Then the guy a row in front of me towards the middle of the room starts yelling at me HEY ARSENIC IM IN YOUR OTHER CLASS TOO! I SAW YOUR NAME ON THE GROUP PROJECT SO I SIGNED UP TO JOIN YOURS! Then the guy next to him starts yelling some nonsense. The girl in front of me was playing with her hair the entire class. I asked her to plug in my laptop and she gave me a look like a puppy dog. My asian professor hated me which was pretty funny. When I was talking to her everyone got quiet and stared at me even as I took my seat.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
01-26-2017 1:09 AM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2017 1:22 AM

(01-26-2017 1:09 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  Lol thats awesome. My old leather jacket from 3 years ago still reeks of mones Smile

I walked into class and everyone stared at me. I smiled, took a seat next to 2 girls, and they wouldnt leave me alone. Then the guy a row in front of me towards the middle of the room starts yelling at me HEY ARSENIC IM IN YOUR OTHER CLASS TOO! I SAW YOUR NAME ON THE GROUP PROJECT SO I SIGNED UP TO JOIN YOURS! Then the guy next to him starts yelling some nonsense. The girl in front of me was playing with her hair the entire class. I asked her to plug in my laptop and she gave me a look like a puppy dog. My asian professor hated me which was pretty funny. When I was talking to her everyone got quiet and stared at me even as I took my seat.

That's dope! Sounds like the copulins was the real superstar haha. As BDB indicated; you smell like someone who just had sex. I'm gonna start using DP again now
01-26-2017 1:22 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2017 12:52 PM

(01-26-2017 1:22 AM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  That's dope! Sounds like the copulins was the real superstar haha. As BDB indicated; you smell like someone who just had sex. I'm gonna start using DP again now

Definitely my favorite mone right now. Do it!
I'll be testing my heated DP in the next week or so. It does still smell pungent but... who knows what the heat really did.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
01-26-2017 12:52 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-26-2017 1:36 PM

There have been multiple references in the forums to the heat-based process of extracting pheromones. As I understand it (and my understanding is very shallow) the biggest reason pheromones have a short life on your skin is the bacteria processing them into other compounds. Chances are your DP is largely unaffected by its trip through the dryer.

Have fun with your clothing-based pherobombs in the coming week.
01-26-2017 1:36 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2017 5:40 PM

(01-26-2017 1:36 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  There have been multiple references in the forums to the heat-based process of extracting pheromones. As I understand it (and my understanding is very shallow) the biggest reason pheromones have a short life on your skin is the bacteria processing them into other compounds. Chances are your DP is largely unaffected by its trip through the dryer.

Have fun with your clothing-based pherobombs in the coming week.

I just got Gary's response. Sun bespectacled

Quote:Hey,

Well, pheromones can last around three weeks or longer on clothes, so you may have discovered a new trick. Your dryer may be a clothing pheromonizer now. Yeah, they should be fine heat is not a problem direct sunlight is what breaks them down. Heat can make scented products smell off but it does not ruin the pheromones.

On a side note, I have found that pheromones last for many many months when they are on stainless steel. Do not completely understand why yet.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
01-26-2017 5:40 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-27-2017 6:05 AM

Didnt your bottle broke all this time ?
01-27-2017 6:05 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-27-2017 11:12 AM

(01-27-2017 6:05 AM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  Didnt your bottle broke all this time ?

No it remained intact. The label shriveled up a bit and got scratched in two places but thats about it Beer

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
01-27-2017 11:12 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-11-2017 4:39 AM

Pheromones are meant to be stored at room temp. Having said that since dp is in oil format (?) and works well in blazing heat like summer time I'm not surprised with Garry's response.

Now the real question is , What were you doing stashing a bottle of pheromones in your jeans or shirt??? These gems are meant to be kept secret and hidden at home!

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 4:42 AM by dsouza.)
04-11-2017 4:39 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2017 9:31 AM

(04-11-2017 4:39 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Pheromones are meant to be stored at room temp. Having said that since dp is in oil format (?) and works well in blazing heat like summer time I'm not surprised with Garry's response.

Now the real question is , What were you doing stashing a bottle of pheromones in your jeans or shirt??? These gems are meant to be kept secret and hidden at home!

They'll never find my secret! Girl_crazy

My jeans still smell somewhat like DP when they are fresh out of the dryer / when its hot outside and I start sweating a bit. I call em my pussy pants Sarcastic blum

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
04-11-2017 9:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dial Magnetic Body Wash Arrow 21 12,502 03-08-2021 6:24 AM
Last Post: kingtut savage
  Rookie question: do pheromones wash out? Columbo 1 1,539 04-16-2016 3:47 PM
Last Post: Hidden
  applying mone after shower with body wash masterfu678 7 3,482 09-24-2014 2:42 AM
Last Post: moe