Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DIY Max-T-150?
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

DIY Max-T-150?
12-06-2022 7:48 PM

Has anyone tried making their own blend with cops and lip balm?

I recently tried to get in touch with Garry to place an order, but haven’t received any responses. I understand others have had issues with emailing him as well, and it’s kind of a bummer.

Anyway I have some True Pheromones cops and was considering a little DIY project. I was thinking about melting lip balm in a tin and just mixing some cops with it. Would this work? If so how many drops do you think I should use at 183 mcg/drop?

I would just use it straight, but these True cops are a bit pungent, and sometimes I just want some good selfies without really affecting others.

Alternatively, another DIY I considered was getting a blank nasal inhaler and adding cops to the wick. Do you think I’d get a decent duration of self effects from a good whiff, or would I need continuous exposure?
12-06-2022 7:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: DIY Max-T-150?
12-08-2022 3:01 AM

(12-06-2022 7:48 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  Has anyone tried making their own blend with cops and lip balm?

I recently tried to get in touch with Garry to place an order, but haven’t received any responses. I understand others have had issues with emailing him as well, and it’s kind of a bummer.

I just placed an order with him. Remember to check your spam folder...
12-08-2022 3:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread