Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

DHEA
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

DHEA
04-16-2015 1:36 PM

How many of you guys here (over age 30) take dhea supplements?

Just curious?

It seems to be one of the reasons I like l2k v1 so much, in how it tends to help my brain function better. L2k v1 unlike AM contains dheas.

However, if dhea problems are really the issue then ongoing supplements-- not just mones-- should be a potential solution.

What is your opinion?

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 2:30 PM by dsouza.)
04-16-2015 1:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: DHEA
04-16-2015 3:59 PM

I'd be curious as well! Dance

When I read this report made by a Lady:

"Anything around a 100 mcg is a good social - between 200 mcg -300 mcg - add sexual self effects - IE - I'm chasing the man around the house. Since I'm pretty much always chasing him around the house - I don't NEED to do that. I'm doing it for funnzies! Mine really. Laughs.

The AD DHEAS is hitting in 10 mins on sexual self effects (high doses -200 - 500 mcg - which As mentioned on another thread due to the ahem - naughty bit issue - I am not ever doing 500 mcgs again) and last 3 hours. Sweet spot of "Yeah Buddy" without "oh SHIT" is achieved in my personal experience at 200 -300 mcgs - BUT only once per day - and careful on application because zits are likely coming at doses that high...at least for me - hair application seems to be dropping that problem to a smaller deal - but they seem to still get on my back anyway... Damnit. Sundress season.... Grumble. (SHELLY B - FEMALE)"

DHEAS was put in my NEXT ORDER list. Nana

Anyone playing with DHEA in spray form?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 4:01 PM by MMM.)
04-16-2015 3:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread