Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Cutting Their Own Throat?
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

RE: Cutting Their Own Throat?
04-05-2011 9:47 AM

Isn't open windows a nol and b nol? Surely that would be similar to in effect to instant openness/honesty?
I don't find love potion stuff to be all that effective? Maybe just a dosage issue. How much do you guys use? I only have the large size sample bottles and a couple of 4ml sprays.
The only ones that seem to work for me are hunter trapper, perfect match and intellectual man. Also had some nice effects from heart and soul blend I got my GF.

The spays seem to work better for me, but im thinking that maybe im not putting enough on with the roll on bottles or dabs from the sample vials.

Anyway seeing as True pheromones has just been logical and given us what we've always wanted (ability to make our own custom mixes) im sure you can find out the MX blend over at AD and replicate it. Ether that or create your own based on what you know works for yourself. Only wish they had Androsanone on the list.
04-05-2011 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
155 thanks in 65 posts

04-06-2011 12:54 PM

I thought that I didn't see many effects from love potion pheromones either, but it's probably because the pheromone perfumes are 1/3 strength. I think some blends work great at 1/3 strength, but for others, you will probably have to take a chance and spend money on the unscented pheromone blends. Like with perfect match, I didn't see any effects from my sample of allumette, but I bought the full strength perfect match and it works great!
04-06-2011 12:54 PM
TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

04-06-2011 5:58 PM

Open Windows is more than just A-nol and B-nol. True Confessions is A-Nol and B-Nol. And it DOES work like Instant Honesty. Open Windows makes me happy, where True Confessions just makes me jabber (not always a good thing, so if I use it, it is only applied to the back of my neck).

I think the oil and silicone blends are difficult for some people to get used to, and I think that is one reason they started offering the sprays. I have loved almost every blend I have tried from them, so I will stick with them for now.
04-06-2011 5:58 PM

Share This Thread