Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customer service?
Aventus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Customer service?
07-13-2013 2:08 PM

Hi, I got into pheromones after having some success with pherx that I bought on amazon. More research lead me to androtics and alpha dream. Unfortunately, after using the products a few times and speaking with my physician I found that I am having an allergic reaction to something in them. Stuff from androtics direct gives me a headache and stuff from alpha dream triggers an asthma attack. So I tried returning the stuff and here are my experiences.

Androtics direct- Answering of questions Before purchase extremely fast and delivery was incredibly fast. After delivery when I emailed to inquire about returning their products? NO reply after 2 weeks.

Alpha Dream- Before ordering- questions answered quickly and order shipped quickly. I just sent of an email to chris yesterday explaining the situation. No response as of yet.

I am came into pheromones with an open mind but this kind of response from the best known vendors makes the whole thing very sketchy. I am planning on just mailing the products back and disputing the charges. Any thoughts?
07-13-2013 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

alphavitea
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 120
Thanks received:
620 thanks in 354 posts

RE: Customer service?
07-13-2013 5:08 PM

Give em a couple days to reply. It is Saturday. I am sure he will sort it out for you. What products from alpha d are you using? The members here are very knowledgable and can give you some Insight into your problem. Chris from alpha dream is also a poster on this forum.

Don't go bashing anyone (not that you are) untill you have a definite problem. Androtics seems to be taking a while though.

Some people are very sensitive to mones. Maybe you're one of em
Do you have this problem with regular cologne?
Maybe you just need oils instead of sprays.

If she bites you did it right.
07-13-2013 5:08 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
660 thanks in 274 posts

07-13-2013 5:54 PM

(07-13-2013 2:08 PM)Aventus Wrote:  Hi, I got into pheromones after having some success with pherx that I bought on amazon. More research lead me to androtics and alpha dream. Unfortunately, after using the products a few times and speaking with my physician I found that I am having an allergic reaction to something in them. Stuff from androtics direct gives me a headache and stuff from alpha dream triggers an asthma attack. So I tried returning the stuff and here are my experiences.

Androtics direct- Answering of questions Before purchase extremely fast and delivery was incredibly fast. After delivery when I emailed to inquire about returning their products? NO reply after 2 weeks.

Alpha Dream- Before ordering- questions answered quickly and order shipped quickly. I just sent of an email to chris yesterday explaining the situation. No response as of yet.

I am came into pheromones with an open mind but this kind of response from the best known vendors makes the whole thing very sketchy. I am planning on just mailing the products back and disputing the charges. Any thoughts?

Last time I checked, emailing Chris (alpha dream) means you won't get a response. You need to call him

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2013 5:55 PM by DGamer.)
07-13-2013 5:54 PM
lifeisgood7
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 356
Thanks received:
442 thanks in 126 posts

07-13-2013 8:47 PM

i've tried that multiple times, good luck

Alpha Dream=worst customer service/worst customer experience

I would never order from there again

Just a real review from a real person

"When wearing pheromones one should venture forth with a mindset of cool clear confident composure, watch the mind for idle chatter and then become centered...whatever is going to be will be and this is something that can not be rushed...particles of pure intelligence and these pure particles will not flow forth from a watchful chattering mind, it is only within the cool still quiet peace of the mindless void where the great directional force of pure intelligence is contained and directed, it is within this place that sits the truly great artist and creator, now that you have the picture all things will surely be opened up unto you" -terry0400-40
07-13-2013 8:47 PM
Thanks given by as33156
Seanski
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

07-14-2013 6:36 AM

I was also getting ridiculously bad headaches from Hax C4 Oil, I couldn't figure out what it was until I tried some days with and without. Within an hour of application, bang, tension type headache for the whole day, mainly around the temples....

In saying that the other Hax product I'm using (Element7) didn't give me headaches at all so my logic says it's not so much the additives causing the issue, as I'm guessing each company uses pretty much the same fillers in all their products. I think it's a particular pheromone causing the problem in my case, perhaps you may have the same issue..... I've just starting using Gary's AV and a couple of his other products and absolutely love them so far, no headaches, with the only side effects (or self effects rather) experienced being the kind you want from mones, up beat, alert etc.

Hope that helps some.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2013 6:40 AM by Seanski.)
07-14-2013 6:36 AM
Thanks given by as33156, baant

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1210
Thanks received:
1149 thanks in 569 posts

07-14-2013 12:28 PM

Response time can be an issue with the vendors you mentioned, but they do fix products eventually. I won't speak for Androtics, but with Alpha Dream doesn't seem to be one of any mal-intent. You may get better results from a phone call.

I don't know what to recommend with Androtics, except persistence. They're more likely to send more products than refund money but if you make some noise they will respond eventually.

The headache from androtics products (or any cologne, for that matter) doesn't surprise. I've had better luck with their oil based stuff. (A314 in oil, Akuto scent)

An asthma attack from Alpha Dreams products isn't something I've heard of before, so this is interesting. Out of curiosity, have you tried limiting yourself to 1 spray, and on clothes only?

[Image: Example.jpg]
07-14-2013 12:28 PM
Thanks given by as33156

Share This Thread