Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Customer Service is good... too good...
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 24 posts

Customer Service is good... too good...
03-10-2012 2:14 AM

While I'm not a fan of the way they run certain parts of their company, especially the forum, and have been wanting to get back to single molecule testing especially jow that there are so many with actual names that I know about...

I really love androtics' neroli, and was totally out, so I ordered some more in PA along with a bit of DPG, which I am also totally out of.

Unfortunately it seems I was a bit out of it when I ordered, as I clumsily forgot to change the drop down arrow for the DPG's fragrance from akuto to unfragranced. Sent a message their way asking if they could fix that when I noticed it the next day, and they did no problem. Dodged a bullet there, I HATE akuto. No offence towards those who like it, but it certainly would not have been useable for me.

Sadly, there was a much bigger mistake I made. Because my last order from them was from before I moved, I wound up accidentally sending the order to my old house, about 600-700 hundred miles away. Got the shipping email just earlier today and clicked on the tracking number to find that (to my delight) it had already been delivered... to the wrong address (to my great dissapointment). I'm almost certain it's because I forgot to change the address.

My question is... what do I do now? I hardly want to order more neroli right now, I already used a GC on that and some points to bring the price down a bunch, but I can't just drive all the hell the way up there either for a long time.

Nobody lives at the old house yet, but there is supposed to be a realtor doing showings from time to time.

Is there a way to get fedex to pick it back up and deliver it to where I am now if its still sitting there? Becuase it almost undoubtedly is...

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 2:15 AM by gentlmentlemen.)
03-10-2012 2:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 227
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 168 posts

RE: Customer Service is good... too good...
03-10-2012 7:35 AM

Ask the realtor to forward it to you.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 7:35 AM by JAYCEE.)
03-10-2012 7:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by gentlmentlemen

Share This Thread