Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customer Service and Hax scent carriers
LL21
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
210 thanks in 99 posts

Customer Service and Hax scent carriers
01-03-2013 12:41 AM

So I signed up to be a beta tester but they ran out of Holy Grail and I was just bummed I didn't have the opportunity to test it for the Holiday Parties and around finals at school.

Terry and Brad posted a deal on the forum and I bought Aura but Holyshit!!!! Christmas came twice this year for me. I was surprised when I opened the package . I got full bottles of Raw,Holy Grail and Wingman Black and the Aura I bought, I was expecting just the Aura and Wingman black freebie. Brad really knows the way to a man's heart he even added a hand written note and everything Mrgreen. I've always been a sucker for hand written notes.

When I first smelled all 4 bottles I thought that 2 smelled slightly different. But two days in a row I smelled Aura, Raw, Holy Grail and Wingman Black.
They all seem to have a light crisp citrus scent. It definitely is a scent that can be blended with different colognes.

My question to Hax is do Aura, Raw, Holy Grail and Wingman Black have the same scent because somedays I feel like my nose is busted when I try to identify certain scents. I think the difference in the scents is due to the pheremones in each bottle.

The spray nozzle for Raw smells different after 2 days. The nozzle does not have a pleasant smell.Its not terrible but its just the nozzle the contents of raw still smell like a light citrus scent.
01-03-2013 12:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread