Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Individual Formula Review
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Custom Individual Formula Review
02-17-2022 10:04 PM

I have been wanting to do this a long time now. I have never had a custom order made from anyone else and figured I would give it a try. I have been working sometime on a formula and thought I would have it made. This will be a review for the formula process itself and quality of components and not the formula itself as I am still testing it out, so I decide to have my Studio54 made from Aroma Fero which is a sexual social with a slight status kick made.

Here is the link for the custom formula option from Aroma Fero

Spray Bottle

To start it is $25.81 which includes the bottle with sprayer, carrier, and the cost for them to formulate it. I thought this was a fair deal considering it is a quality of the bottles are the same they use for all their high-end formulas. The bottles contain 550 sprays and the spray it is dead accurate every spray every time which I LOVE. It is a glass bottle which is a nice thick glass and not a thin one. Even came with a label on it and everything! Now I have been working on this formula a LONG time, so I don`t know if every bottle will have a custom label on it. Came with a nice top chrome top this is not real cheap plastic and holds up well. The spray head is a crimp on, and nothing leaked at all.

Pheromone Composition

I won`t go into details on the formula itself, but I can tell everyone it is a Sexual/Social/Status night club mix.

I use 3 sprays all on my neck. Right away I can smell a lot of the individual pheromones in this mix which is strange because I can usually only detect 1 or 2 at best and I have 6 total pheromones and I can detect 4 of them.

I believe it is around 75% PA to 25% of some type of oil Aroma Fero is using instead of DPG, but I was never told what it was. Whatever it is really ties the pheromones in with the PA nicely and I can`t detect any PA and just the natural scent of the pheromones which is nice.

The pheromone scent is just perfect to me. I like some scent, but not overbearing and Aroma Fero has it dialed in perfectly, in fact I made a mix that in all reality just should not go that well due to some scent issues of one of the molecules, and I was able to pull it off and have success where similar mixes from other brands did not go well in some environments, and this blend was very smooth in every environment I have tested!

I believe there is Aroma Fero SRT8 technology in this, I can`t detect ISO or anything specific, but could also be the oil they use. It does ok by itself and get a good 7 hours out of it and effects are good with no cover scent.

Now a cover scent really makes this thing come alive! My choice is Drakkar, and I spray this first with the Studio54 over this and it really comes alive, and the scent captured exactly what I was going for with the formula! In 60–70-degree weather I get a good 8-10 hours out of it and effects are much stronger! Everything is blended just right. Most of the molecules are very stable and hit consistently over the full range of the 7-10 hours.

Most pheromones are $.27-0.52 per 100MCG you add per bottle which to me seems reasonable. The formula I made is lower on the strength but hits as hard as formulas 5-6 times more in concentration. To give you an idea there is only 8MCG per spray in this and my sweet spot is 4 sprays, so 32MCG total, but it still hits like a freight train with the right cover.

Customer Service

Once I made the order Paulius reached out to me within 24 hours and confirmed everything. Took around 4-5 days for them to make it and I paid for the fast shipping which took 2 days, so I think all together it was 8 days from ordering till I had it in my hands. So as always top-notch service.

Overall

I am extremely happy with everything. I paid $47.20 for a 30ML bottle with 550 sprays, and I designed the formula around their bottles and spray volume. The formula is designed to be 3-5 sprays with 4 being my sweet spot, so I will get about 137 uses out of this, so if I wear daily, I will get around 3 1/2 months which is not bad for what I paid, and this formula has 6 pheromones in it.

Very high-quality bottles, pheromones, and carriers with customer service one of the best in the business. I will definitely have more things made from them down the road.

Disclaimer

Now I believe in being totally honest and transparent. I have made Pillowtalk for Aroma Fero. This is my honest and fair review of the custom order process and by NO means am I promoting anything I am making or trying to sell anyone's products. I have not had any other vendors make me any custom mixes, so I have nothing to compare this service to. This is my honest and fair review of this service.
02-17-2022 10:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robby
Just passin' through...

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Custom Individual Formula Review
02-17-2022 10:26 PM

Hey, Justine, how long has it been from the time the package arrived at your doorstep until now?
02-17-2022 10:26 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-17-2022 10:34 PM

(02-17-2022 10:26 PM)Robby Wrote:  Hey, Justine, how long has it been from the time the package arrived at your doorstep until now?

I just looked and i got my package Feb 3 so 2 weeks today.
02-17-2022 10:34 PM
UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-17-2022 10:46 PM

(02-17-2022 10:04 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Disclaimer

Now I believe in being totally honest and transparent. I have made Pillowtalk for Aroma Fero. This is my honest and fair review of the custom order process and by NO means am I promoting anything I am making or trying to sell anyone's products. I have not had any other vendors make me any custom mixes, so I have nothing to compare this service to. This is my honest and fair review of this service.

Just so we're on the same page, are you saying you created Pillowtalk for them to sell, or that you recreated Pillowtalk through their custom blend process?
02-17-2022 10:46 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-17-2022 10:51 PM

(02-17-2022 10:46 PM)UpandComing Wrote:  Just so we're on the same page, are you saying you created Pillowtalk for them to sell, or that you recreated Pillowtalk through their custom blend process?

I made Pillowtalk for Aroma Fero. It is a formula that worked for my wife and I.

Now that i am thinking about it, i made this and tested it for myself and gave them the formula, but never tested it after they made it.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2022 11:02 PM by justintime469.)
02-17-2022 10:51 PM

Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

02-17-2022 11:21 PM

I recommend that you let the blend sit for at least a month (two, if you can wait) before you do anything. Let the mix macerate. You'll see, the scent profile will shift, which could very well alter your results. My 8 cents that nobody asked for.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2022 11:21 PM by Robby.)
02-17-2022 11:21 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2022 11:17 PM

(02-17-2022 11:21 PM)Robby Wrote:  I recommend that you let the blend sit for at least a month (two, if you can wait) before you do anything. Let the mix macerate. You'll see, the scent profile will shift, which could very well alter your results. My 8 cents that nobody asked for.

Excellent point, thank you.

I also had another formula made Studio52 which i did try 3 sprays out of. I may let that one sit a while and see how it turns out.

I am not sure how Aroma Fero mixes everything, but i did buy a magnetic stirrer and when i make mixes i put a magnetic stir bar in the bottle and put in my 1/2 base in my bottle, then turn on the stirrer and dial in the speed. Then i add molecules 1 at a time and let stir for 5 minutes then add the next one and let stir 5 minutes and just keep going untill all molecules and additives are added, then i top the bottle of with the othet 1/2 my base and stir for 10 minutes then i am done.

I have let bottles set up just 1 week and had some set up a few months and they were consistent.

I have not tried this with scent like perfume or cologne, only unscented pheromones.
02-18-2022 11:17 PM
Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

02-19-2022 3:36 AM

(02-18-2022 11:17 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Excellent point, thank you.

I also had another formula made Studio52 which i did try 3 sprays out of. I may let that one sit a while and see how it turns out.

I am not sure how Aroma Fero mixes everything, but i did buy a magnetic stirrer and when i make mixes i put a magnetic stir bar in the bottle and put in my 1/2 base in my bottle, then turn on the stirrer and dial in the speed. Then i add molecules 1 at a time and let stir for 5 minutes then add the next one and let stir 5 minutes and just keep going untill all molecules and additives are added, then i top the bottle of with the othet 1/2 my base and stir for 10 minutes then i am done.

I have let bottles set up just 1 week and had some set up a few months and they were consistent.

I have not tried this with scent like perfume or cologne, only unscented pheromones.

Justin, I know you know your stuff-- look at that Androtics collection alone!

My thought is that with time, being able to detect the individual pheromones may disappear, or at least smell much smoother after blending fully with the cologne. Personally, I like to get unscented pheromones and add my own colognes. Now, I also do the regular layering as well as straight use of some products like AV. For me, I feel that most of the time, using a fully macerated blend has a more cohesive scent as well as better sillage than layering pheromones with a cover scent. I feel that in general, the added pheromones change the overall scent, but that could be me imagining things!

Anyway, I wanted to share my experience in case it could be of help in some way
02-19-2022 3:36 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-19-2022 10:36 PM

(02-19-2022 3:36 AM)Robby Wrote:  Justin, I know you know your stuff-- look at that Androtics collection alone!

My thought is that with time, being able to detect the individual pheromones may disappear, or at least smell much smoother after blending fully with the cologne. Personally, I like to get unscented pheromones and add my own colognes. Now, I also do the regular layering as well as straight use of some products like AV. For me, I feel that most of the time, using a fully macerated blend has a more cohesive scent as well as better sillage than layering pheromones with a cover scent. I feel that in general, the added pheromones change the overall scent, but that could be me imagining things!

Anyway, I wanted to share my experience in case it could be of help in some way

I agree with you.

I have had this experience with perfume and mixing, but not with pheromones, so i think it is only fair i test this out.

What i will do is mix 2 5ML bottles exactly the same, and i mean everything so there is no differance and i will date them both and try one of them 1 week later, then the other 2 months later and i will write down my experiences and report back.
02-19-2022 10:36 PM

Share This Thread