Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Blends for an individual to release as beta test
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1326
Thanks received:
1371 thanks in 475 posts

Custom Blends for an individual to release as beta test
03-20-2013 1:10 AM

You guys might know I am willing to make custom blends:

All you need to do is send a support email and go through my sometimes tedious but important steps I take to ensure I can meet the expectations of what you want. If I can't I'll tell you too.

Typically after you get that blend you have the option (I'm not even going to tell you whether you should or should not) to post about your results. Telling me a blend sucks can only help me grow and do better so that's okay too.

Usually what then happens is other community members read it and a few take note and really want to give it a test run themselves. This is where all the additional emails come in asking me to release it and it warms my heart when I get something rightSmile. However please understand there's a reason why its not yet released and in reply to someones email asking me this very question I thought I would share the steps so you have a better understanding too. This support reply has been altered to remove any identifiable information of the person requesting the information and might have been edited or changed to ensure privacy. I asked and was granted permission from the person who submitted the support request to use this as a post because I feel it will help others too.

So here it isSmile

Quote:You might have read on the forum from my interaction with Mustang, that I want to tweak this one a bit before I release it. There's a couple of things going on behind the scenes where I like to get it right before mass producing. I know you're a smart guy and understand this, but your interest is peaked on one persons very specific results and not mass exposure quite yet. I promise I'll release it, but it does need some finalizing to get it just right. I take to much pride in my blends (my babies) and value our relationship to just do that. I have to read or hear a couple of things from the testers before I'll make a dozen for others to experience.

That's probably why you've noticed some blends get released in days and others weeks or longer. Certain testing keywords for molecule behaviors have to be triggered and that depends completely on the person. The core components of this blend are designed to garner a unique experience and while "reset" is acceptable for my view of "forgive" there are a couple more emotional benchmarks that have not yet been identified.

I believe it could help some members better understand what I'm looking for and the processes I take to ensure your experience and expectations of the XS brand are fulfilled. That's important and in my humble opinion sets XS way apart from others.

I could say the money is nice, but while profit is important, it certainly doesn't top the list for me. I love my hobby and its my way of extending who I am and some of my beliefs to really make a difference. Sorry, didn't mean to go off on a rant, but this is meSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
03-20-2013 1:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Custom Blends Available SteveO 0 82 02-25-2013 10:43 PM
Last Post: SteveO