Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Current Supps.
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Current Supps.
01-10-2017 4:23 PM

I'm sure there are plenty of workout fanatics/lifters here. What supplements are ya'll currently using? (Pre, Intra, Post workout supps.)
01-10-2017 4:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Current Supps.
01-10-2017 6:19 PM

Pre workout:

Post workout:

Protein shake

BCAA 5000 - for faster recovery

ZMA - for faster recovery

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
01-10-2017 6:19 PM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-10-2017 6:49 PM

(01-10-2017 6:19 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Pre workout:

Post workout:

Protein shake

BCAA 5000 - for faster recovery

ZMA - for faster recovery

Wow, had no idea they released a new NOX. The original was pretty decent; I ended up switching to C4 for a few months.
01-10-2017 6:49 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2017 9:45 PM

I stopped working out since June but I need to get back. Not only I look skinny fat but I also feel weak. I wasn't really a supplement guy except in the beginning when I jumped on every supplement, like every beginner, thinking it would make me jacked.

Pre-workout: When I used to do intermittent fasting, I used to workout in the morning. Either black coffee or caffeine pills were my pre-workout. I remember I used to have the best workouts by doing that as opposed to consuming a commercial pre-workout drink + working out in the afternoon.

Best thing in my opinion is to buy individual ingredients from powdercity to make your own. Not only it's cheaper but you can dose the mg according to your needs. For example, most commercial mixes are jacked with caffeine (200-300mg) , I can only tolerate around 100mg at a time. If I cut back on the scoop to have less caffeine, then I'm also cutting back on the other ingredients.

For post-workout: whey protein + banana.

Before bed: ZMA by NOW. I still take it whenever I remember. It makes you sleep like a baby

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
01-10-2017 9:45 PM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-11-2017 8:28 PM

(01-10-2017 9:45 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I stopped working out since June but I need to get back. Not only I look skinny fat but I also feel weak. I wasn't really a supplement guy except in the beginning when I jumped on every supplement, like every beginner, thinking it would make me jacked.

Pre-workout: When I used to do intermittent fasting, I used to workout in the morning. Either black coffee or caffeine pills were my pre-workout. I remember I used to have the best workouts by doing that as opposed to consuming a commercial pre-workout drink + working out in the afternoon.

Best thing in my opinion is to buy individual ingredients from powdercity to make your own. Not only it's cheaper but you can dose the mg according to your needs. For example, most commercial mixes are jacked with caffeine (200-300mg) , I can only tolerate around 100mg at a time. If I cut back on the scoop to have less caffeine, then I'm also cutting back on the other ingredients.

For post-workout: whey protein + banana.

Before bed: ZMA by NOW. I still take it whenever I remember. It makes you sleep like a baby

You can also source your components differently versus the marketed pre-workout supplements. Green tea extract, coffee bean extract, etc. Caffeine really does slice fat like a hot knife through butter when you use it correctly, but I've found a lot of success using a BCAA + CLA cocktail for fat loss. From my POV, CLA alone is worth experimenting with if fat loss is your target goal.
01-11-2017 8:28 PM

eternitys_child
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2017 12:13 AM

I have a bunch of supps.... no real method to my madness

Fish oil
EMPOWER
Cranberry extract
And gingko.

I like the combo but I get nausea if taken on empty stomach
01-12-2017 12:13 AM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-12-2017 1:18 AM

(01-12-2017 12:13 AM)eternitys_child Wrote:  I have a bunch of supps.... no real method to my madness

Fish oil
EMPOWER
Cranberry extract
And gingko.

I like the combo but I get nausea if taken on empty stomach

What's in the EMPOWER, or what is it for? Supp. cocktails are sometimes rough on an empty stomach, especially if they contain caffeine (not sure if Empower has any). They also have to compete for absorption in some cases.
01-12-2017 1:18 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-12-2017 3:33 AM

Saw couple of programs and articles saying oxidized fish oil might be bad for you.These information and high amount of heavy metals in fish makes me think that,it is better to stay away from fish oil.Dodgy
01-12-2017 3:33 AM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

01-12-2017 10:57 AM

(01-12-2017 3:33 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Saw couple of programs and articles saying oxidized fish oil might be bad for you.These information and high amount of heavy metals in fish makes me think that,it is better to stay away from fish oil.Dodgy

Hmm, I'm not exactly sure how they derive the oil there. That'd be an interesting read though, if you feel like posting the specific articles you were checking out.

The protein bars that I sometimes eat contain fish oil and I eat salmon 3-4 times per week. I should probably be on mercury poisoning watch.
01-12-2017 10:57 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-12-2017 2:14 PM

CLA adds fat to your liver if used for 6 or more months IIRC. Look it up.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
01-12-2017 2:14 PM

Share This Thread